Waves of thought

Hamza was very happy to hear that from Maria. He instantly got up, grabbed Maria's hands to pull her up and pulled up Maria into the air. He then started to swing Maria around in the air and said, "God, your the perfect girl I've ever seen." said Hamza with a big smile.

As Maria was sitting she suddenly got pulled up by Hamza and whirled around. Without thinking she laughed, it felt good since it had been a while. Maria landed on her feet. She now stood with her arms around Hamza s nec. She looked up at him with a smile.

Maria was having a good laugh, which made Hamza very happy, which it had been a while since he heard her laugh. Now they both were very close to each other, Maria having her arms around Hamza, Hamza wanted to kiss her, but he was afraid she would reject him.

Looking at him, she never felt more at home. From the first time she met him, he never seemed like a stranger. Hamza was a bit hesitant to make the next move since she had rejected a kiss from him before. What if he rejects her now? Maria thought. She was afraid maybe he would. Maria leaned in to give him a hintthat if that's what he was thinking she was thinking the same thing. The location and the atmosphere was very romantic. The waves were crashing with elegance and the sun was shinig on them as they stood in the sand.

Hamza was waiting for Maria to make the move, but saw her move a little bit forward that gave him a sign. The sign was that she wanted to kiss him as well, so Hamza went for the kiss and kissed Maria on her lips. "Wow, I hadn't felt your lips for a while." said Hamza jokingly.

It felt like this kiss had an important meaning. Maria smiled at Hamza attempt to joke. ' Is that what you missed?' she questioned him jokingly. He was truly a wonderful guy and she was lucky to even know him.

"You know what I mean Maria." said Hamza with a laugh. The wind was blowing very nice and smooth, the sunset was very beautiful and the timing was right for the two to be with each other again and to put aside any differences. All of a sudden, Hamza's wrists started to produce red flames, which only happened when Hamza was fully 100% relaxed, it gave him more comfort.

Maria was glad that they had made up. When they weren't speaking to each other, Maria didn't feel like doing anythinbor seeig anyone. Being with him at that point in time was perfect. ' What do you want to do now?' She asked

"Well, I'd like to be a grown up now, get a job, have kids and be a man." said Hamza jokingly and laughed very hard. Hamza was a little bit changed, he was more outgoing now, a guy who joked around more, made other people laugh as well.

Maria hit his chest playfully and laughed. Maria heard that he liked kids which was a bit awkward for her since she wasn't very fond of them. ' You want kids?' She asked him.

Of course I want kids, I want at least 6 or 7." Hamza said Jokingly. "No, but seriously, Yea, I love kids, I was maybe 2 or 3." said Hamza with a smile. "Why? You don't like kids?" said Hamza.

Maria's eyes widened when he said six or seen kids. ' No....not really.' Maria replied. Kids ne'er interested her. Whenver she imagined herself in the future, she always saw a loving husband and her both with successful careers. There was no time for kids.

"Why don't you love kids Maria?" said Hamza having a puzzled face. Hamza had always thought to have kids when he would get married and to have a happy, loving family.

" I dont know, I just dont see myself as a mom type more like a working person." Maria replied. She never saw kids in her future no matter who the man in her life was.

Hamza was a little worried at how their relationship would be after they get married, or if they even get married at that. Hamza loved kids and would like to have some, but if Maria didn't want kids, that would just keep Hamza trapped for the rest of his life without any kids. Hamza wanted to have kids because kids gave him motion to work towards something, to be someone in life, to work for someone in life. "But working all the time wouldn't really help would it?" said Hamza.

" My thinking is that, personally I dont want kids, but if my husband really pushes for a kid, then I might settle for one." Maria said. She viewed herself as a working woman and striving for success. "Did Hamza think that they would get married" Maria thought

Hamza was glad to hear that she would at least settle for one kid, but still was a little disappointed. "That's fair enough." said Hamza. Hamza knew that Maria wanted a professional career for herself, but many people have a lot of kids and have successful careers as well. Hamza was spending time with Maria because he would eventually one day marry her, he wouldn't spend so much time with a girl with the intention of not marrying her.

Maria never imagined herself marrying anyone in particular. Just like any other girl, she had dreams that one day she ll marry a guy and start a new chapter in her life. When Hamza said ' that's fair enough' she got the delong that he could see him bein with er so she asked ' What do you mean, that's fair enough?'

"Well, with the good pace our relationship is going, I think that we will have a very long future ahead of us." said Hamza with a smile. Of course no one could determine what will happen in future, but Hamza had a good feeling that him and her would be together for a while.

Maria could see herself with Hamza but for some reson she was fighting with her emotions and replied ' I see.'

Hamza saw a puzzle on Maria's face and noticed that something was bothering her. "What's wrong Maria? Did I say something?" said Hamza.

' Oh no, I just wanted to know what you meant.' Maria asked. She wasn't sure what Hamza meant

"Oh, ok" said Hamza with a smile. Hamza adjusted himself sitting on something more comfortable, looked to the sky and saw birds flying, the wind was just right blowing on his face. "This is very nice Maria." said Hamza.

Maria was enjoying herself too. The sun shine on her skin and the wind played with her hair. Maria reached up and tied back her hair so it would hit her face anymore.

Hamza saw Maria's face filled with wind, and then she started to tie her hair back. "You know babe, you look more beautiful with your hair open. The hair hitting your face when the wind is blowing makes you look hot." said Hamza with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back