Waves of thought

Maria stopped midway tying her hair when Hamza complimented her. She smiled at him ' Arent you cute, but this is really bothering. Maybe when there s less wind.'

Hamza laughed when she said the hair was bothering her. "That's ok, you can let down your hair when there is less wind like you said." said Hamza with a smile. "Hey, I bet you can't hit that rock!" said Hamza. Hamza then picked up a rock and threw at the big rock and missed. "Darn, now you try." said Hamza with a smile.

Hamza was too sweet. Maria thought back and realized that this was the first time that he ever told her that she was pretty. Hamza tried to hit the rock with a stone and he missed. Maria picked up a stone too and aimed for the rock and she hit the tip of the rock. ' See that?' she asked him. Maria laid down in the sand and closed her eyes. She was really enjoying herself

Hamza was watching Maria as she tried to hit the rock and successfully hit it. "Not bad babe, you really should try out for Quidditch, you'd make a good player." said Hamza with a laugh. The sun was shinning of off Maria's face and he noticed how much more pretty she was, which only made him more closer to her. "I think I might be dating the prettiest girl on the planet." said Hamza starring at Maria.

Maria opened her eyes and noticed Hamza starring at her. ' Stop it.' She said with a laugh.

"Why? I don't have the right to see how beautiful my girlfriend is?" said Hamza with a laugh.

' I get embarrassed.' Maria replied with a laugh. It was great that Hamza cherished her but she would feel like she was abou to blush everytime he complimented her.

"Getting Embarrassed? I don't see how a person would get embarrassed in from of a person they like/love a lot." said Hamza with a laugh.

' Laugh all you want but that's how I feel.' she said with a smile. Maria felt closer to Hamza and felt like she could open up to him about everything.

"Hey, I'm only joking babe." said Hamza with a smile. "Ok babe, get up and let's see who can throw a rock the farthest." said Hamza. Hamza picked up a rock and threw it, which went about roughly 150 feet. "Not bad for me I guess." said Hamza.

' Do I have to? I'm so tired.' Maria replied. She was exhausted and hadnt gotten much sleep for the past few days because of all the homework

Hamza looked at Maria when she said she was too tired, but of course he didn't want to force her into doing something she didn't want to, so Hamza just decided to throw a few rocks himself. "That's fine babe, you can sit down if you want, I'm going to throw rocks and you can watch me." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza picked up a small rock and threw it, which went about 200 feet. Hamza instantly got a cramp in his arm and started to roll his arm to ware the affect of the cramp off. "Stupid cramp, sometimes that happens to me whenever I'm not in much shape." said Hamza. Hamza then pulled out his wand, which his intention was to use the levitation spell to lift up a few rocks and start throwing them across to see how far he could throw with magic. Hamza wasted no time and used the levitation spell to pick up a few rock and threw them across. It looked like Hamza had thrown the rocks at least 500 feet, if not more. "Did you see that babe? I threw the rocks way out there, I could barely see them falling." said Hamza.

"Go for a jog or something to keep yourself in shape, do you want a belly?" Maria joked. Maria was way too tired for some reason. The stress of school was getting to her as well as being away from home. She opened her eyes when Hamza said to look at how far he threw a stone. Maria saw it go very fay. "Wow that was a good one." Maria said impressively.

Hamza started to laugh when Maria said for him to go for a job to keep himself in shape. Hamza then pulled up his sleeves and showed Maria his biceps. "Babe, do these biceps show that I need to work out?" said Hamza with a small laugh. Hamza looked at Maria and noticed that she was very tired and said, "Looks like your tired. I'm tired too right now, but then again, I'm a young guy, I can't really be tired." said Hamza. Hamza then smiled at Maria when she said that she was impressed at how far Hamza thew that rock.

Maria laughed when he showed her his bicep. ' I was talking about the belly.' Maria said while hitting his belly playfully. Hamza was very fit but it was fun to joke around. Maria lay on her back and closed her eyes. She could have easily fallen asleep. Hamza stood by the shore throwing rocks. She couldn't see him but knew he was there.

Hamza started to laugh when he heard Maria saying that she was talking about his belly. He then looked at Maria looking into her eyes seeing that she was pretty impressed with his biceps, which well most girls were impressed about as well since he did work out sometimes, but didn't do much other than regular jogging. Hamza looked back at Maria as she was starting to daze off and she couldn't see him. Hamza had a brilliant idea in mind and disappeared from Maria's view.

As Maria was laying down, it got quiet all of a sudden. Sh codnt hear Hamza throwing his rocks anymore. She sat up and to her amazement Hamza was gone. She was confused, she looked left and right but he was not there. ' Why did he leave?' Maria thought.

Wrong topic, sorry. =[

Hamza had hidden himself from Maria to sneak up on her and to scare her a little bit, a little joke he thought in his mind. He had hidden himself from her and went around a few trees to where he was behind Maria now. Hamza noticed that Maria was beginning to be concerned about where he was and started to look all over. Hamza sneaked up behind Mari and said, "Who are you looking for babe?" said Hamza with a laugh.

Maria got frightened when she heard Hamza s voice all of a sudden. She looked at him and said ' Wow thanks for that. I got scared.' She said trying not to smile.

Hamza started to laugh when Maria got scared. On a more important note, Hamza had to discuss something important with Maria. "Maria, we need to talk." said Hamza while looking away from Maria. "I think we need to take a break from each other, you know, see other people." said Hamza.

When Hamza said those words she wasn't hurt as much as she thought she would be. ' I think the same too.' Maria said slowly.

Hamza felt that it just wasn't the same anymore as it was when they started dating. There was no excitement left, nothing there. "I'm glad you agree. We can still be good friends though." said Hamza with a smile.

Maria felt that it was awkward to be friends but still replied 'Sure. Umm I should be going now I have to meet with someone.' she had to meet Max but he didn't have to know anymore.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you later." said Hamza as he started to walk in opposite direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back