Watching the Waves.

Caysi laughed and dove under and went around Peter and came to a rock in the middle of the lake and she went and she sat on it and then she dived off of it .

Peter saw her dive, it was the most elegant thing he had ever seen. The beauty of her was so incredible it was impossible to look away.
'You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, I love you' he said and kissed her.

Caysi blushed and said " Thank you...but I'm not really that beautiful...". she kissed him back and said " I love you too".

'Yes you are and dont ever doubt it' he said and kissed her cheek.

((ill be back on in 10 minutes :p))

" I'm so dumb....I forgot to ask when your birthday is...when is it?". she asked.

((( OK :) )))

'Haha, its the 14th of Feb, Valentines day' he said
'When's yours?'

" March 24..". " I'm pretty sure that you will turn 14 right?". she asked then kissing him.

'Yes' he said 'Will you?'

'Yey! We're both the same age.

'Yep, us Dancing and everything. Ill tell you what's going to be more fun?'

'Well it'll be more fun when it'll just be us at my place, except we'll have to watch out for my Bro.' he added with a wink.

Caysi smiled and laughed and kissed him on the nose she said " Does your Bro know about me?".

'Well he doesn't know you're my girlfriend but I've said I have a nice Quidditch Captain, and now I have two things to add, hot and good at kissing.' he kissed her on the forehead.

Caysi laughed and said " Your quite handsome yourself too". she kissed him on the nose.

'Thanks' he replied.

Caysi blushed and put her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep a little.

Peter felt her put her head on his shoulder and she was breathing slowly.
She had gone to sleep. He kissed her head and sat there, looking into the now-gone sun.

Caysi woke up with the chills and looked at Peter and said " Oh my...I'm sorry for falling asleep and leaving you bored". she said concerned.

'No im fine, your very peaceful when your sleeping.' he said

'Not very long, only an hour' he said.

((i gtg now cya :p))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back