Watching the Waves.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the lakefront and just stood there watching the waves. She sat down near a tree and took out her sketch book from her tote bag and decided to draw the tree. She was sketching and decided to put it down for a bit and just looked at the waves and thought.

Peter was walking around the grounds and saw Caysi sitting by a tree.
'Hey Caysi! Caysi!' he yelled, trying to get her attention.

Caysi turned around and saw Peter. " Hey!". she said smiling. She decided to move her sketchbook and her stuff and got up and went over to him and waved.

'Hey, watcha doin?' he asked, seeing she had just put down a book.

'Yes please, are you good?' he asked, he had no doubt she was good.

" Ehh...I'm not the best out there". she smiled handing over the book and she sat down and motioned for Peter to sit down.

'It's pretty good.' he said while flicking through the pages.
'You've got some talent.' he said while laughing, how could she have doubted herself?

"Well my dad got into the Ministry, he might be an Auror.' he said Proudly.

"yeah well he's delighted so yeah, he might not get in though, but until then hes in the Accidental Magical Reversal Squad or something.'

'Haha, thanks.' he said and he just looked over into the waves.

" You miss being from home don't you?". she looked at him and then looked at the lake.

'Yeah, I do, I just miss seeing them all.' he said and took his eyes off the waves and looked into Caysi's eyes.

" I was like that my first year too...but then I met some great people and loved it here".

'Yeah well thats starting to happen now,' he said and looked at her, he meant he had found her and was loving it here.

'Well, why dont you keep drawing?' he asked, wanting to see her at work.

Caysi nodded and started to draw. She didn't know exactly what to draw but then she got it. When she was done it looked like a dove. She showed it to him and said " What do you think?".

'It's awesome!' he said. 'Its a dove, right?' he said as he gave it back.

She nodded and put the pencil and the book down " I take my feelings out on my drawings".

'Cool, well you have beautiful feelings' he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back