Watching the sun go down

Aleyha grabbed another piece of wood, much stronger than the last. Blood-thirst was evident in her red eyes. Even if he did turn into a snow leopard, Aleyha was too infuriated to feel fear. Aleyha felt Theodore shove her out of the way, and she was thankful for such a brave boy. However, Aleyha allowed her instincts to flow, and she started swinging with the wood as hard as she can with the wood. But, she was not paying attention to who she was aiming at, so the wood was going for both of the males. Aleyha went berserk, and could not control what she was doing. Only once, she accidently hit Theodore with the wood while going for Alexander. Aleyha pulled out her wand, after pausing and cast the Bluebell flame spell at Alexander, intending to do as much damage as humanly possible.

Theodore wanted to be hit by the wood, so...whether he gets knocked out is his choice.

Theodore had been fully intent to face off with Alexander and finally finish this dumb fight before things got really bad. However something really really must have struck Aleyha because before he knew it she was in again with that dang stick. And as much as as he tried to keep tabs on where she swung, one of her swings managed to hit him roughly in the head. "Ow Aleyha!" Theodore gasped in pain as he doubled over and clutched the area where the wood as come in contact with his head. "What was..that..." Theodore stopped in mid sentence as he brought his hand down to see that his head was in fact bleeding. Feeling highly sick to his stomach he suddenly felt like the room was spinning. "Um..I think.." He was about to say that he thought something was wrong and within moments his eyes rolled back into his head and his vision went black, and he could feel his body fall towards as he lost consciousness. Girls were such pains in the butts sometimes.

Alex the turned to Aleyha who had tried to hit him with the blue fire spell. He stepped back pulling his wand back out quickly. " Protego." He called a invisible shield deflecting it back to her. He was ready now, she had really P1ssed him off and this was going to the end of it. " Ok lets sort this out right now, Duel." He said as he waited for her to answer him back, he could see the fire ball still hurtling towards her.

Where the hell is Alex?cursed Artemis inwardly. She'd been running all over the grounds, checking out his favourite haunts for what seemed like hours now. It was almost the end of the year, and he had said that she could visit him, right? Fat chance if she didn't even have his address. Whatever the case, the last place she knew where to look was the North Tower, and Artemis went charging up there in the heat of the setting sun. Art had only come so far before it became quite obvious that something was up.
As she skipped up the large stone steps of Hogwarts castle, there were several shouts echoing down the hall and a strange banging sound. "The heck..." said Art, furrowing her brow and clenching her tiny fists together. Putting on a spurt of speed, she was in the wide entrance archway in no-time. What she saw hit her over the head like a mallet. She'd found Alex alright, and he was getting the patooty pummeled out of him by Aleyha Devearux whom she recognised was in fourth year, ahead of her. She was hitting him. With a plank. Now she really did exclaim "What the heck!" as there was Theodore Snow, apparently out cold on the floor.

Strangely her first instinct was to laugh. Her second was to run to Alex's aid and the third, inexplicably, was to shout "Fight fight fight!". Not likely. Artemis did neither of the three. She made several assumptions and came to the conclusion that it was none of her business who was right, and she ought to wait for further developments. However they should at least fight like civilised witches and wizards, and that plank of wood was dangerous.
Finally Aleyha pulled out her wand, and Art roared to Alex "Go for yer wand, goofy!",, shuffling a little further away from the fight just in case. Discreetly she picked up the abandoned plank and placed a foot on it. With the mighty heave the plank splintered entirely and she threw the pieces from the tower window and onto the grass below. So much for involvement. "Oi!" bellowed Art as she ran down the hall. "There any Professors out there? 'Ye gotta get a load of this! They're gonna tear each other apart!"

Aleyha dropped the wood, and she bit her lip seeing that she knocked out Theodore. But she had to deal with Alexander first. She mouthed, 'I'm sorry'. Aleyha shouted, "Are you a moron? I don't know enough magic to duel you! But, if your head is that big, then I will take you. Here. Now." Aleyha rolled her eyes, and had her wand ready. However, she casted, "Stupefy!" And without any other warning, she took the plank of wood that she was still holding and threw it, aiming for a certain part of the male body that would bring anyone down. Playing dirty, but Aleyha did not care. It was when she heard some girl's voice and she turned and snapped at the girl that was shorter than she, "Shut your trap, this doesn't concern you, or else you will look worse than the 'Puff!" Her voice was icy, and poisonous. She wanted nothing more but to bring Alexander to the ground, and as much hatred as she held for him, it was enough to make a normal person want their blood spilled.

Keith walked along the hall with the Herbology Professor. They were discussing ingredients that Keith had run out of in Potions. Their conversation was disrupted by a loud voice screaming for a professor, Keith snapped his head around, his brow furrowing. "Ms. Blackmoore-Yearling, what on Earth are you screaming about?" He said angrily and turned to give Styx a look before walking briskly off in the direction that Artemis had just came from. He found an older student with his wand pointed at young Ms. Devearux. He arrived just in time to watch as the second year threw a large plank at the older boy. "All of you stop what you're doing right now!" He bellowed, looking back and forth between the two and then noticing a boy on the floor, quite obviously knocked out. He didn't know what the heck had happened here, but it needed to stop.

The Stupify spell hitting Alex fair in the chest as he turned his head to see what was going on. Knocked him onto his behind, looking up the plank of wood managed to strike him in the head. 'Levi corpus.' He thought to himself pointing his wand at Aleyha, he knew she wouldn't be able to block it, seeing as she didn't know what he was doing and if there was anything coming towards her. Smiling at Aleyha, with blood coming out of his mouth he said. " You done, well."

Kalif had to admit that Mercer was one of the professors that he could tolerate here at the school. However, being interrupted was one of Kalif's pet peeves, and he expression transformed into anger quickly. Kalif entered the room with Mercer, and flicked out his own wand, stopping any spells and made the plank of wood slam into the wall, out of harm's way. "Enough," Kalif said, his voice cutting like daggers and his eyes black as coal. "Explain yourselves, all of you, and no lying about it." His niece, of all people, had to be causing trouble with a seventh year. Magically, she would not have stood a chance, but physically is a different story. Kalif's eyes lingered to Theodore on the ground, unconscious. Kalif was not the type of man to be tampered with. Kalif said once more, "All of you, after explaining what happened, will come to the Headmistress's office to be dealt with." Because he didn't know who started what, this also including Artemis.

" Well Ill tell you right now." Alex said getting up and walking over towards Theodore. " This little disgrace of a wizard thinks he is better then everyone else and the Aleyha here came in to back him up. Should try base ball Aleyha, got a good swing there." He said being as stupid as he could. Nudging Theo with his foot. " You know, you seriously picked a bad time to come up here, it was just getting to the interesting part." he said with a smile, his face still bleeding.

A flicker of fear flashed through her eyes as she saw none other than Professor Styx and Professor Mercer. However, she was about to explain what happened, when Alexander said what he said. Hissing, Aleyha spat, "Like you are any better, mudblood! You pick on girls and think that Slytherins are trash! Newsflash, you are lower than the maggot-fested corpses. I will be glad to send you to the grave, and give those maggots something more to feast on after that enlarged ego of yours!" Aleyha saw that Alexander touched her future-husband, Aleyha shrieked, "I'll kill you for even touching him!" Aleyha lunged, but little did she know that she would be stopped dead in her tracks.

Keith narrowed his eyes at Alex when he responded. "You are as much to blame in this situation, don't try to act as though-!" Keith was cut off by Aleyha as she started screaming. Without missing a beat as soon as she lunged forward, Keith grabbed her arms. "Ms. Devearux! We, being the professors, will deal with this situation! Everyone calm down right now!" Keith growled, looking from the Slytherin to the Hufflepuff. He was in no mood for this. He had been through a lot these holidays and had only expected a calm chat about his work. Not this madness. "You." He said, his eyes locking on the older boy. "Step away from Theodore. Now." He said, before turning to give Styx an exasperated look, heaving a great frustrated sigh.

" For one Aleyha I am not no Mud blood, both my parents where Aurors, you twit." Alex said as he walked away from Theodore. " You know you seriously have to lean where to swing though Aleyha, think about it. He hit me first I hit him back and then he hit me. Then you knocked him out." he said laughing at her.

lame soz

Kalif shook his head at Aleyha's outburst, but he was more-so irritated at Alexander's lack of concern. Kalif folded his arms across his chest and he stated clearly, "By the way you are acting, Fields, you aren't any better than him. Your lack of setting an example for children like this is highly disappointing, and your attitude just proves that you aren't paying any attention in class or else you would have acted better about this incident." Kalif glanced at Mercer and gave him a curt nod. Kalif was used to stress like this, and Mercer probably was not. At least he held Aleyha firmly in place. Kalif continued, growling, "Utter another word, Alexander Fields, and I'll deal with you myself. You are behaving like a first year, and need to find out what your age is and act it." Kalif turned to Mercer and he said, "I think I have heard enough. We should take them to the office, and see how bad their punishments will be." Kalif gave a cold look to the children, before walking over and lifting the unconscious Theodore onto his shoulder as if he were lifting a simple child. Kalif ordered sternly, "Out," to Alexander and Aleyha.

Artemis in the meantime almost ran when Professor Mercer called Professor Styx over. What terrible luck to have called these two particular teachers over. Were these two crazy? What the heck were they doing, mouthing off at each other in front of Styx? Art had seen her fair share of coldness from him, and she wasn't going to stick around to be caught in the middle.

Crud! Now it looks like I was involved, Art thought as she blanched white. Maybe, just maybe, she could use her height to slip around somebody's legs and get out of there before the questions started. Oh Alex, thought Art as she stared at him in disbelief. She had never seen such prejudice from him before, especially from a Hufflepuff. True, Slytherins were notorious for disliking houses that they deemed weaker, but in all honesty it had been foolish for both of them to pick a fight. Actually, now I'm not so glad I called a Professor.

Art began shuffling towards the archway as silently as she could. She almost leaped out of her skin when professor Styx picked up Theodore as though he were a rag doll. What on earth could he to to her if that was the case. I'm not here I'm not here I'm not here... she chanted silently. Almost out! She was so close to the exit.

Alex couldn't help but laugh at the Idea of Styx dealing with him, he was nothing maybe he acted as though he was tough, but surely he couldn't hurt a fly. " If you think you can Styx do it, I see no problem." He said knowing he would be regretting his words, but to show he had no fear of the man, and he didn't care what happened to himself. " .. and just so you know, Artemis, came in here and pretty much ran straight out to get yous, so she shouldn't get detention for something she handled the right way and as for me learning nothing in class, we get taught to use out magic, we don't get taught how to live out lives or how we control our actions. You don't even know what your talking about."

Alex is gonna get slaughtered

Kalif gave a look to Mercer and said softly, "I'll handle this." Kalif had one of his hands holding Theodore in place, and little did this boy know that Kalif was muscular under his black robes, stood at a massive six feet seven, and was perhaps the top dueler in his time at Durmstrang, and knew wandless and nonverbal magic. Kalif was a Death Eater under a clever disguise, and knew how to kill a man in over a hundred different ways. Kalif narrowed his cold eyes at Alexander, and he murmured icily, "You dare pick a fight with a professor? This could get you expelled, boy. Alas, to do so will be ridiculous and will only result in your downfall. I know a lot more than you think, and as far as I am concerned, your intelligence is sinking lower and lower as you carry on and your act of rebellion is just pathetic against a professor." Kalif turned his head toward Artemis and he stated, "Go, before I lose my temper." Kalif turned his attention back to Alexander, and he looked completely and utterly calm. While under his disguise, Kalif never appeared angry, which was an excellent quality.

Keith was shocked when the boy answered back. Who did he think he was? Back-chatting a Professor, and not just any Professor, Styx. Keith nodded when Kalif said he would handle it and he released his grip on Aleyha after shifting her slighting in the direction of the exit. He then looked to Artemis. "I don't care whether you were involved or not, your coming too." He said sternly, before cocking his head in the direction of the door. He then proceeded to lead the two girls to the Head-peoples office, knowing that Kalif wouldn't be too far behind after dealing with the irresponsible seventh year.

" Go before I lose my temper." Alex mimicked as he began to walk away. Kalif wasn't as scary as he thought he was he might have the experience, but Alex wouldn't stop until he won if he had to. " You really should know Styx, your not as tough as you think." Alex said with a smile as he dived down the stairs turning into a Snow leopard as he done so and began to walk off towards the Headmasters Office.

Kalif rolled his eyes and he muttered under his breath in Bulgarian, "And Father thought he had it bad. I have to deal with hormonal teenagers." Kalif pulled his wand out of his robes, and he shook his head. So says the boy that walks away from the starting something he can't finish. He narrowed his eyes at the snow leopard form, and without hesitating, he cast Impedimentia, to stop or slow down Alexander in his tracks. It was a simple charm, but it would do the job. "If you want to prove your worth, I suggest you stop acting like a coward and running from something you start and don't finish. Once you start to realize that you have to respect others before getting anywhere in life, then we will be on our way."

Alex stopped in his tracks quickly turning back into human form again and reaching his wand. " You serious are a F*ck head, you use spells on me when I was being the bigger man." Alex yelled, he was mad now, and nothing any one else did would stop him now. " Riducto." he though aiming his wand at Styx, knowing he would be able to block it with ease, seeing as he would know something was coming for him.

"A part of being a bigger and better man is respecting your elders." Kalif was strangely reminded of Jaken when he was acting like an imbecile back when he was in his serious rebellion stages. As his father, Kalif had to pound some sense into him, literally. Kalif waved his wand effortlessly, and the spell was blocked. Theodore, still unconscious, balanced perfectly upon his shoulder still. "Keep it up, Fields. However long it takes for you to know that you are just a child still, just continue what you are doing. The longer it takes, however, the worse Theodore's condition is. I would rather make haste and take him to the hospital wing than deal with your foolishness."

Artemis had heard just about enough of Alex. First he picked a fight with two younger kids (neither of whom were able to defend themselves against him as well as he could, being younger). Then he had given away her position, and she was confused as to whether or not she had to go or stay. Professor Styx apparently didn't care either which way, but Professor Mercer thought she was involved somehow. Well she would be now. Ignoring everyone else in the room, Art marched up behind Alexander in furious steps. Without further ado, the goblin girl took a running leap and attached herself to his back.

Alex, being well over twice her size, wouldn't know what had hit him. Or rather he would, seeing as he had fought her before and come away with a quite a few nasty injuries. She couldn't get to his head without practically climbing up his back, but when she did she gave him such a punch in the temple that he collapsed to the ground. Whether he was unconscious or not, Art had no clue. But either way, and she sat on his collapsed form she wasn't going to be letting him attack a teacher again any time soon.

With a small grunt she lifted the seventh up and half carried, half dragged him up towards Professor Styx, intending to take him wherever Styx deemed. "I guess I am involved now," she said quietly, and she looked up apologetically to Professor Mercer (whom she liked and respected very much as a teacher). "Sorry, sir. But it really needed 'ta be done." Almost unnoticeable she hissed into Alex's ear, conscious or not. "If you had any darn sense you would have been in yer common room doing yer darn homework."

not fair

Alex felt something on his back, he was just about to flick it off when he received a blow to the side of the head knocking him to the ground and knocking him out cold. He was shocked that someone had managed to be able to do it after so long, of being in fights and staying conscious.

Kalif murmured to Artemis, "Actually, you did that for his own sake. The worst thing is to pick a fight with a professor. I am sure Cecily will love to hear about this." He shifted Theodore just a bit, so that he could end up carrying both males. Once having both upon his tall form, Kalif shook his head, "If one had any sense in his head, that is." Kalif glanced at Mercer once more, and followed, making a short stop at the hospital wing to drop off Theodore to receive immediate medical attention, and then went toward the Headmistress's office to have Alexander and Aleyha dealt with appropriately, whether or not Alexander would be awake or not to hear out his punishment. Kalif knew that he would have to stick by his sister-in-law for she will not be pleased with Aleyha's arrival in her office, yet again. Kalif was beyond irritated, and all he wanted to do was simply speak with Mercer over simple matters, when this had to get in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back