Watching the sun go down

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex was looking out at the sky from the North tower, it had been a while since he had been here last, it was odd. He looked around at everything in the background, he could see what looked like a dragon in the distance, but soon realized it wasn't it was just a Hippogriff, flying along. He began to tap his wand on the metal rail of which he was clutching in his left hand. Turning it all different shades, causing it to turn purple at one point. " Mhmmmm, I wonder." Alex said as he jumped up and balanced perfectly on the rail with one foot.

Theodore made no haste in getting away from the common room on a day like today, everyone was easily getting on his nerves and he really didn't want to deal with the stupidity of others today. The grounds and dungeons however both seemed oddly overcrowded, which forced Theodore to relocate himself in the North Tower. He had maybe been up here only once or twice, so he made careful observations about the place as he arrived up the stairs. Letting his forest greens orbs look around her noticed a boy, who seemed older, doing only god knows what. 'Idiots are everywhere....I swear." He rolled his eyes and flicked his bangs away from his eyes. Despite the fact that he was Veela, he was pretty sure he didn't act like one.

"What are you doing?" Theodore asked with a slight sneer, it wouldn't be hard to just shove him off now. But he had no clue who this boy was, nor did he really all that much care either. Maybe he should just go back to his dorm room and take a long nap, getting out obviously wasn't going to work today.

Alex spun around when he heard the voice of another, looking around he saw a guy standing there, asking him what he was doing there, as if he owned the place, he was getting tired of all these Slytherin kids, thinking there all that. It was easy to tell he was Slytherin, just off the first impression he had given him. As Alex turned around to look at the kid. " Just enjoying myself and yourself?" He asked trying not to be mean to the kid, seeing as that would achieve nothing, but more blood on his hands, in the long run.

Theodore rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, this guy was already headed towards a good shove off the tower on his book. It was one thing being around when Teddy was moody, but when you talked like a wuss..it was a whole other story with him. Deciding that he was already angry about the fact that this guy was taking up the second most peaceful place he could thing of, but chances were that he was already sizing him up. "Staring at sunset..wow aren't you a wuss." Theodore snorted and learned against the door frame, he figured he should just leave after this, but he wanted to see if the big wuss had a good comeback, unless most usually did have.

"Listen, I want to have some peace, can you like...leave?" He flicked his hair out of his face and allowed his dark eyes to stare the boy down. Hoping that he could make this easy for once instead of letting Theodore get annoyed first.

" All you Slytherins are the same, you think you are the boss of everyone. I'm telling you now mate I ain't going no where. Unless you can force me." He said walking right up to the boy. He knew magically he could take him, but most definitely he could take him in hand to hand combat. Alex's nostril began to flare, like it done every time he was about to attack someone. " If you want to be up here, deal with the fact im here, or get steppen home momma's boy."

Theodore raised an eyebrow, apparently this guy was high in stereotyping people that he first met. Just because Theo was rude didn't mean he was a Slytherin, well he was in the house...but that wasn't the point. In his day he had met plenty of people from other houses with sticks up their butts, and he's also met plenty of Slytherins that were just a much of a wuss as this guy was. "Well you obviously not from Slytherin, because you seem to have no backbone at all." He shrugged his shoulders and quit learning against the door frame. He was really aching to smack this guy across the face, but decided it wasn't worth fighting an idiot.

"My moms dead, get your facts straight dumbas*." His face turned from amusement to pure annoyance, this guy was nothing but a big fool, or a joke rather. Why Theodore was still here and listening to this guy preach as if he wasn't a wuss. "And as if I'd force you, you'll get dirt all over my hands, filthy creep." Theodore turned his gaze away as he refused to look at the boy, he hated to dirty hands on something so worthless to him.

Alex for some reason didn't even feel the slightest bit bad about his mum being dead, which was very out of character for him. Maybe he was just filled with to much rage to even care what he had to say. he couldn't help but laugh at his last remark. " You call me a wuss, but you don't want to touch me seeing as you will get your hands dirty. Looks like we have ourselves a rich little snob here." Alex spat at him. It was pathetic at how people sometimes said all these things but never had a chance to back them up, maybe his family was in the Death Eaters, but Alex didn't care it was pathetic how he thought he was better then everyone else.

" Your nothing but a little piece of scum." Alex said looking at him as though the boy was beneath him. It was very unlike Alex do do this, but it was unlike someone to start on him for no reason. " So Mr big tough man, if you want to talk yourself up, make sure you follow through." he said before turning back to look out of the tower.

Theodore had to admit that he had nothing to hide about being a rich snob, he had been raised his whole life this way and he liked it too. He adored his manor, the money, and getting what he wanted and when he wanted it, was that so wrong? "So? At least I'm not all scummy and broke." He coughed at the end to represent that he was making fun of Alexander once again. Normally he didn't make fun of people based on their wealth, but this guy had already went of and annoyed him to the point where Theodore figured that he wouldn't count. With a small snort he walked over to where Alexander was and did he best to shove him out of the way so he could claim the spot, whether he went far or nowhere at all he didn't really care. "Happy now loser?" Theodore sneered at he stared up at Alexander with cold forest green eyes.

" Mate what you have in riches I have in friends, you may think people are your friends but they are only your friends because of your money." Alex said as the boy attempted to shove him out of the way. " Is that all you got, lad. You gotta be able to do more then that." Alex said standing still, his muscular build helping him not budge at all. " I advise you right now, if you keep going your going to get severely hurt."

Theodore glared up at Alexander before clenching his fists, in all honesty he really had no friend and preferred to keep it that way. People were honestly nothing but trouble to him most of the time and if he avoided holding attachments, he avoided having them ruin his life by their stupid actions. "F*uck off!" Theodore hissed and pulled his fist back and punch him in the gut, he was aiming blindly so there was always a chance miss, but still he wasn't completely off, so if it did hit he knew it was going to hurt.

Alex saw the fist coming and tensed his stomach a little trick he had been taught back doing Muay Thai ( Taiwanese kickboxing.) The blow landed on his stomach, it was a hard hit but it didn't hurt to much, in truth Artemis had hurt him more with one of her punches. While the boy's fist was still there. Alex put his right hand on the boys shoulder and his left on his elbow dragging him into his rising knee, up towards his sternum. It wasn't a very smart move my The Slytherin.

sorry bout it before but when you actually have it happen to ya it is really hard to block, trust me at kick boxing it happens all the time.

With what felt like an anchor lifted off her chest, Aleyha made her way to the North Tower. She had nothing planned, and her mood was at a state of calm. Her hair was a lot shorter than before, and Aleyha's eyes changed slightly, and one would only notice in the sunlight, which the albino stayed out of. Aleyha did not have Fenrir with her at this time, for he was napping in his tank. She heard an odd noise, and that could only sound like Theodore. Instead of rushing the other way, Aleyha followed where she heard the sounds, and that was when she saw it. Theodore and Alexander. Her wrath exploded from her chest, and she shouted, "The two of you! Stop!" Aleyha continued, "Are you two so hyped up on testosterone that you have to fight each other? You need a good freaking reason!" Which side she was on, it was a mystery.

The shock that the idiot was able to hit him and the feeling of Alexander's hand actually..touching him caused him to not become aware the hit and actually fall back when his knew collided with his sternum. On the ground Teddy winced and clenched his fist, it hadn't hurt that bad but it still shocked him that the moron got a hit in. "You felt up my shoulder...f*ucking creep." Theodore almost froze when Aleyha showed up, was she here to defend Alexander and watch him get his butt whooped. As much as he wanted to bust and fight, he knew that he'd get into trouble if he did and he wasn't looking forward to getting detention. Getting agitated that he was on the ground he lifted his leg and roughly aimed to slam his foot onto Alexander's leg with all the might he could manage.

"What the hell are you doing here Aleyha?!" Although the sentence was harsh, his tone was soft and not angry. It may have been due to the fact that he was lacking air in his lungs. Without much thought he pushed himself up and made to to wipe any access dirt off of himself. "Okay, your such a wuss seriously, all you had to was leave me alone..god! Is it so hard to just get peace without annoying people everywhere?! " He threw his hands up and winced, yeah that was going to be a pain to heal later on, that boy had a really fat knee. Huffing from his outburst he pulled out his want and rubbed his head, he was tired of this.

The kick drove into Alex's knee, but it wasn't as hard as some of the kicks he had received before, it hurt, but it wasn't to bad for him to complain about. " Hey Aleyha, how are you?" Alex said with a smile as he turned back to the boy who attacked him. " All I had to do was leave you alone right, well excuse me for not leaving here, seeing as I was here first, just because you show up doesn't mean I have to leave mate." He said looking at the twit, he struggled to get up, it was just what he had wanted for the little brat, give him a lesson on manners.

"I was just walking when I heard you, Theodore, and I came in here and I see this!" the Parselmouth exclaimed and she motioned with her hand at the two of them. Aleyha approached the two of them, and she gave them both a cold stare, and scowled under her breath. However, it was Alexander's attitude that made her snap, "You! You don't need to be smiling like that! You are beating up someone that is younger than you! You are a seventh year, and he is a fourth! You are lower than a maggot for picking on someone like that! That is like me punching a baby for no coherent reason!" Aleyha put her hand on Theodore's shoulder, and she gave him a smirk. "You need some help? Slytherins must stick together" Aleyha reached inside her Slytherin robes, and she pulled out her own wand.

"So much for even remotely liking the Hufflepuff house. I thought you were different, Alexander, and not some simple-minded fool." Venom laced her words. Alexander was on her bad side, and if she can manipulate or even get her dad up here to defend the two of them, then maybe this boy will learn not to mess with a girl's fiance.

Theodore tried his hardest not to bust out laughing, so instead he snickered and turned away so Alexander wouldn't see him laughing to himself. If he could hug Aleyha he seriously would, because that was just too freaking funny to hear. "Dear god man, you just got told by a girl." He managed when he could stop laughing for just a moment. Sighing to catching his breath he rubbed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing so he could continue his without busting into laughter again. "Okay really, I'm bored of this." Teddy leaned against the wall and fiddled with his wand for a minute before he turned to look at Aleyha. "You wanna beat him up for me?" He asked with a small sigh then followed by a yawn.

Alex smiled at her words, it was funny seeming she knew nothing about what was going on and she was carrying on like this. " You shut up, or you'll curse the day you where born." Alex said towards the boy, who he still didn't know the name to. " Well honestly, I don't know what your problem is, you come up here having a go at me, he hit me first so I hit him once. That was it." Alex said not really caring about the outcome of the situation, he would actually laugh as he said to Aleyha when they first met, if she ever beat him in a fight, he would actually enjoy it, he wasn't a vindictive person about losing a fight, he took it graciously when he did.

Aleyha narrowed her eyes and she retorted, "You don't need to be talking to Theodore like that; only I am allowed to." After all, she will be dealing with him for the rest of her life. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she shook her head. Even she did not think that she could really beat up this guy. He had most of the advantages, but Aleyha knew some dirty tactics. "He didn't harm you, though. What you did, no Alexander, it doesn't matter. You should have been a man about it and just stick to your ground, not harm him. If you don't leave Theodore alone, you will pay. Whether or not by me, but you will." Aleyha thought that the whole 'you hit me, so I hit you' thing was extremely childish. Her pale fingers twirled her wand a bit and she now at her back to Theodore, fully facing the older boy. So much for changing her outlook on other houses.

Narrowing his eyebrows at Aleyha when she said that only she was able to say mean things to him like that, that girl never had a nice thing to say did she? Sighing he rolled his eyes and put his wand back into robes. "You know your kinda hot when you get aggressive." He muttered to Aleyha as he made sure to keep some distance in case she got offended and decided to beat him or something of the sort. When Alexander decided to comment about telling him to shut up he glared.

"I already do curse the day I was born. And don't talk to her like that you trash." Theodore didn't like the way he had spoken to her and backed off away from the wall and stood next to Aleyha. He suddenly felt like he should keep an eye on her, weather it was for Alexander's safety..or hers...he didn't know.

Alex quickly drew his wand pointing it at Theodore, even though he didn't know what his name was. " You seriously don't get it, do you mate? You Slytherins are a arrogant bunch, but nether the less." Alexander was almost on breaking point, no one had understood what had been happening with him lately, he was angry because of Maddiie not talking to him any more and because of stupid little children coming up to him and talking to him like he was dirt. He honestly didn't care what was going to happen to him, if he died he died, if he was hurt he was hurt, there was no stopping something that was going to happen in the end. There was no stuffing around with Alex any more, he was getting over being the nice guy who looked after everyone and made sure they where all good before himself, it was starting to turn the other way, he didn't care about anyone else at the moment, other then his friends and Maddiie.

" You seriously think I am worried of the threats of two children that come up to my knees. You know nothing of the things I have seen the things I have had to deal with and you, want to push me around. The both of you are pathetic if you want to think like that, and Aleyha i'm sorry that I began to think you where different from the rest of the Slytherins. Your just as bad as the rest of them." He spat at the pair of them, he didn't care if he was outnumbered he would always come back for more, that was the one thing about Alex he was a sucker for punishment.

"GET over yourself, Alexander. You prejudice b*stard against Slytherins, if you met my cousin, then you would that they are different. What she has seen and gone through will make whatever you have look like child-play, and I am thankful to just have had mother issues," Aleyha rolled her eyes. This boy knew nothing. The type of blood that ran through her veins naturally made her hot-headed, and strong, even if she did have weaknesses. "Just for your information, from what I know, Hufflepuffs are the left overs from the other three houses. Gryffindor is bravery, Ravenclaw is intellect, Slytherin is ambition, and what is Hufflepuff? The people who don't have any of the three qualities. You guys might as well be mentally challenged. It doesn't feel good to have your house shot down like that, now does it?"

Aleyha focused her wand on him, straight at the face. But it was when he insulted her height that made her put the wand away. "Fine, you don't want me to push you around, and you want to see how different I am, then so be it. I won't fight anymore... I don't have a reason to." Aleyha walked from Theodore, giving him a sassy smile for his remark and she walked from the boys, standing somewhat toward the wall. Without anyone seeing, she bent down and picking up a nice, sturdy plank of wood. The end looked nice and chipped. Oh the damage it would come out as. Aleyha turned and with agility, one of her better qualities, she swung the plank of wood, aiming for the back of the Hufflepuff. Hopefully, she had the element of disguise on her side. Her hands were released from the wood. She used most of her upper strength, and hopefully, Theodore kept his attention so Alexander wouldn't see it coming.

Theodore's eyes widened as Aleyha pretty much lashed out at Alexander about the houses. But every single word that had come out was viciously true to him. Slytherins were always stereotyped badly and it often bothered Theodore. Keeping his eyes on Alexander he stepped forward and made sure that he had his attention. "You ever talk to her life that again, or I'll kill you myself." The thread may not be truthful right now, but he would mean it when he is able to actually have less of a conscious and care more about what was needed.

( Artemis is going to join since I am outnumbered :p)

Alex could tell something was going to happen, but he didn't really have time to react he could see that there was something swinging for the back of his head, in the reflection in the Window, he turned to get a piece of wood meeting him in the face, causing him to flip. He was shocked more then hurt that a girl of her size could posses such upper body strength. As he lay there he began to feel angry and he just couldn't help it, his body started to change without him even meaning to. Alex stood there in his Snow Leopard form and he got up and slowly began to circle the both of them, his face bleeding from where the wood hit his face. His perfectly white coat blood stained now. He growled at the both of them and leapt at Theodore, with his claws out, just trying to tackle him to the ground and get leverage. But as he leapt he turned into a human again and was still flying towards him.

//We already have a Professor Planned to interrupt.//

Theodore grabbed Aleyha and yanked her back to make sure she was perfectly out of the way to make sure that she wouldn't be harmed at all. He had dealt with an Animagus only once before and that was with Nicolette, and boy did he regret ever getting tangled in with that, and this one happened happened to be far bigger than her puny cat form was. The moment Theodore was sure Aleyha was okay and further out of the way turned to face Aleyha just in time to get tackled by Alexander. "What the he** get off of me you sad excuse for a human!" Theodore dug his nails into Alexander's arm as he struggled to regain his composure. He really thought that man was going to jump him as an animagus. Crawling away from the scene he stood up and wiped himself off. "I think I was just felt up by a man..ew..ew..ew." He suddenly felt, violated and humiliated, he also didn't notice the cut on his arm that was bleeding from his collision to the floor. He was more worried about the fact that his fiancée just watched him get violated.

Standing up wuickly Alex grabbed Theodore by the shirt. " This is for being a complete little snob, and a complete freak." Alex said swinging his fist as hard and as fast as he could, which was pretty hard and fast. Someone like him would be knocked out one hit by the force of the swing he was delivering onto the boy. He didn't really care about Aleyha, he would fight back, but she would have to learn not to use weapons on him otherwise she might be in for a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back