Watching the fliers

Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius was very fond of Quidditch, and was also very good - he had to be, because it was expected of him by his father. However, he hadn't brought his broom to the pitch. He was too new, so flying alone would just make him look like a show off. While Scorpius was excellent at showing off, he liked to do it discreetly.

So today he leaned against the walls of the stands and watched the students in the sky. It didn't look like team practice, just a few games between different groups of friends. He noted that a few of the fliers were actually very good, and he made a mental note to meet them one day.

A Quaffle flew towards him, hit the ground a few meters away and bounced to his feet. He smiled as he threw it back to the players.

[You're free to join as one of the people playing Quidditch or just somone else on the pitch, I don't mind]

With a yawn Taylor walked frustratedly around the common room. There was nothing to do. Sighing she threw on her tight grey jumper and made her way down to the Quidditch pitch. She loved watching others fly and it seemed like the only other option to her boredom. Walking slowly, she was in no rush.

Almost at the pitch Taylor looked to the sky, it was such a nice day. Quite cool, but with no rain or cloud. She looked to the students playing a friendly game and couldnt wait to get her Nimbus 2001 so she could be up there herself. Stepping onto the pitch she leant up against the wall, about to slide down it, she noticed another boy. He looked older, but something like that never stopped Taylor. Thinking to join him she made her way over. "The game good?" She asked and looked back up at the students.

Andrew was practicing with a few Slytherins a normal game.He wasnt playing seeker like most of the times but just a chaser.As the Quaffel flew down and the other Slytherin Chaser missed it, someone from the stands caught it and threw it bacxk to him.He halted his firebolt in mid air and caught the Quaffel, shouting a "Thanks"to the Slytherin sitting in the stands he raced his firebolt through the air passing and catching the Quaffel till he approached the hoop and tried to score.

(If anyone else joins they can stop or let my quaffel go)

Alex walked down to the quidditch pitch deciding to practise his flying. he hadn't done it in ages and he smiled seeing a nice game going on. Summoning a school broom as he reached the entrance, he hovered on it before seeing there was no keeper now. Smiling, he sped up catching the guys shot in time. 'Nice shot'he commented cheerfully, throwing the quaffle back to him. 'Couldn't of done it better myself'he added. 'Mind if I join?'

Taylor saw another boy and watched him join Andrew up in the sky. She watched them after noting the boy she had spoken to must not have heard her, instead she sat silent. Watching the game play out above. She really wished she could be up there too, but she did not know how and didnt want to make a fool of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back