Watching from the tower

"well, it seems the whole Room of Requirements thing is out so we need to come up with another place right?" Brian asked staring at the speck in the air, "I'm sure Amy knows about the plan already right?"

Andy couldn't remember saying anything to Amy about it, she turned and looked at her.
"We could just find an empty classroom or go into the forrest. Not deep in or anything just enough to cover us!"

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said smiling at Andy and Brian.

"yeah but when? we only have one day where are times don't conflict to much and we'd have to find a classroom available, and what part of the forest isn't dangerous!" Brian said remembering that the last time he'd gone in, he'd definately seen somethin alive staring at them.

"yeah I guess your right Brian" she said, "I reckon we should wait a bit, get into the school routine, suss everything out about the school and then we'll have the upper hand" she said working it out aloud.

"Sundays are free" Brian answered "I think we could practice on the lawn, we should also make plans to practice flying more, since we're all gonna have brooms soon" Brian said trying not to look flustered.

"yeah! it was nice" Brian said choosing to ignore the latter part "she really didn't have to" He added "It'll be fun to fly my own broom, even if it isn't as great as Falcon!" Brian said smiling.

"That was so lovely of her!" Amy said happily, "It'll make me more keen to fly now I think!" she said smiling away.

Andy smiled at Brian, she couldnt' believe he remembered her brooms name.
"Your broom is only as great as you are! So that means your brooms will be pretty special!" she smiled at the two of them.

Amy smiled as she heard Andy's comments. She couldn't wait to have her own broom so she could go flying whenever she wanted to. She turned to Brian to see his reaction.

Brian was slightly taken aback and embarrassed by that last comment and the fact that Amy was now staring at him. "well....umm..." was all Brian could get out. "Do you guys have OWLS!" he finally blurted out.

Amy didn't mean to stare at Brian and she hadn't meant to make him feel uncomfortable. She blushed, her green eyes flashing in the sunlight.
"Oh no I don't have an owl" she said rather quietly.

Brian began laughing "Frekles!" he said with a smile, turning towards Amy "you should get one! I wasn't sure at first but now I don't know how I ever lived without Athena!"

((I got to run be back later!))

"Yeah maybe il look into it" Amy said smiling

((Okaay speak sooon))

"I'm not laughing at you, I just thought the name was funny" Brian said a little annoyed with the fact that she was being so short tempered today, but understood why. "So Andy what's your game plan now?" he asked sincerely "Fight or Flight?"

Amy was worried for her friend, she hadn't been her usual self lately. She turned to look at Andy to see what her response would be.

"well are you gonna stick it throught hte school year, or go home?" he asked "You can always back out and live your life like a muggle" Brian said staring outside wishing he was on a broomstick. He caught himself, wondering where that thought came from!?

Amy felt a bit awkward standing between the two of them and thought it best to stay quiet.

"I never once said I was going to back out. I am having a crap week Brian not a crap life! Unlike you I don't give up and run away! OOOooooooohhh! you are so infuriating!" Andy had so had enough now, she had been sad and miserable yes but not enough to throw her life dreams away. She hadn't asked him to come up here and then start giving her grief. Which quite frankly seemed to be all the time they talked nowadays!
"I'll see you both later, I've got to go!" Andromeda said goodbye to Amy and was about to walk away when she turned and looked at Brian.
"You know it wouldn't kill you to be nice to me once in a while. The last time you genuinely were to a point was on the express. Your nice to everyone but me! How do you think that makes me feel, huh?" She held out an arm to him and touched her skin, "see human Brian. I feel too!"

And with that she turned and ran down the steps of the tower.

Brian was honestly left dumbstrucked, he was trying to cheer her up and maybe she didn't see that but... He didn't know what to think. She was always telling him how strong and how she didn't need his help, but maybe that was all part of her charade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back