Wasting Time

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Toni was all done catching up on all the assignments that she had waited last minute to finish. Now she was bored out of her mind. You think there would be more to do around Hogwarts New Zealand than wondering the halls. Well as Toni couldn't find anything else to do, she decided to just waste a bit of time. Wondering around the corridors walking each one from the dugeons area until where she was now the Seventh floor corridor.

As Toni continued her walk, Toni wondered if she would run into anyone or if she would just have to continue walking alone, which she didnt' mind too much at all.

Larissa had been hanging around near the Gryffindor common room, wondering if Robert would come out.
She suddenly noticed Toni, yelped slightly and whipped out her wand.
She didn't find Toni a threat but the mood Larissa was in, she expected a fight.

Toni was a bit out of it just wondering not really looking at or for anyone in certain. Though as her eyes glanced about for a moment she noticed Larissa. This was the one girl that was first with Libby which was strike one and then she was friends with Hoshi which added yet another strike. So overall this girl was not on top of Toni's like list even if she happened to be in Slytherin.

Yet at the sight of the wand out held in Larissa's hand, Toni could only smirk and shake her hand a bit. Toni's own wand remained in her pocket. She had no need for it. "What's with the wand out and ready?" Toni asked her tone neither cold nor friendly.

Larissa glared for a moment before pushing her wand back inside her pocket.
"I like to be ready," She growled, "In case a mudblood needs a lesson teaching." Her eyes subconsiously flicked to the portrait hole of the Gryffindor common room and back to Toni.
Larissa's eyes were cold and dark, her hair seemed as angry as the rage bubbling up inside her.
This girl and Hoshi were enemies. Larissa wouldn't give up her friendship with Hoshi even if it meant blasting a fellow Slytherin to bits.

Toni just smirked as Larissa seemed to glare at her. It was obvious that Toni wasn't on her favorites list either which was fine with her. "Oh how lovely you are" Toni said rolling her eyes as Larissa made mudblood comment. Even though Toni was in Slytherin blood didn't matter too much to her. Never enough to call anyone a mudblood even someone she hated.

Though as Toni watched Larissa for some sort of reaction, she wasn't quite sure what to expect though Toni hadn't ever recalled meeting this one face to face. Not that it matter. "So what are you doing up here so far from the Slytherin common room" Toni asked not even knowing why she was trying to make conversation with this sort of girl.

Larissa blinked briefly, dragging her mind away from other things.
She hadn't expected to meet any Slytherins up here, especially not Toni.
"I'm-" Larissa had to think quick. "I'm meeting someone.. We're going to.. The.." She fished her brain for a place, "The Great Hall." Larissa finished proudly.
She had the urge to whip out her wand and hex Toni but she didn't know any good spells.

Toni couldn't help but let out a small laugh when Larissa seemed to stutter a bit trying to tell Toni why she was up here or at least making up an excuse as to why she was up here. "Oh meeting someone" Toni said wondering who on earth this girl could be meeting. "Meeting some Gryffindor" Toni said rolling her eyes though her tone had a hint of question in it as if it was a question.

Toni ran her hands through her hair. She was bored out of her mind and now she was talking to someone like Larissa. Gosh what boredom did.

Robert left the common room, hands in his pockets, and saw two girls hanging outside in the corridor. He smiled at them, "Hi Larissa." he said before turning and wandering over to the second girl, "I'm Robert, i don't think we've met? Who are you?" he asked forwardly.

"I'm not meeting any Gryffindor!" Larissa said but at that exact moment she turned pink as Robert left the Common Room.
She refrained from saying hi.
Larissa flicked her blonde hair in front of her face as she cheeks reddened.
Talk about bad timing.

Toni smiled slightly as Larissa said that she was not meeting a Gryffindor. Though at the moment a boy walked out of the Gryffindor common room and seemed to know Larissa. Laughing a bit, she turned to the boy trying to think of his name. She had meant him before but she couldn't remember him exactly.

Yet as he introduced himself, the name clicked. "I think we have run into each other once." Toni said shrugging "But the name's Toni" She said not bothering to extend her hand politely or anything. Glancing back over at Larissa whose cheeks were now pink, Toni couldn't help but keep that smirk on her face. It was usually her that had a run in with bad timing. It was nice when someone else experienced it.

"Toni, huh" he didn't recognise the name. "So what is it? Let us in the joke?" he said, knowing perfectly well why she was smirking at larissa, and knowing she shouldn't decided to get her back for it in his own special way.

(omg soz beth but darrens onlien...brb on rob)

Larissa gave Toni a dark look.
Her hand slid down towards her wand, temptation was building.
One chance, she thought to herself, One last chance and then I'll hurt her..
Larissa turned to Robert, her eyes still cold but her hair more alive.
"You got something you want to say to me, Addison?" Larissa adressed Toni, the fire in her soul building.

Larissa smiled into the silence. "Thought not." She said as she began to walk towards the staircase.

Robert saw Larissa walking off, and went after her, "Hey where are you going?" he asked, linking her arm and steering her in the opposite direction and back the way they came.

Larissa blushed as Robert linked her arm.
"I.." She didn't know what to say and instead turned bright pink.

Robert noticed her turn pink, "Relax" he said, smiling. He didn't go past Toni again, but went down a different corridor that was empty. "Leave her to it, she won't get anywere you know, acting like that. Was that Toni?" he asked. He heard of her and been warned to stay out her way.

"Yes," Larissa said as she walked with Robert. "Shall we go and get some lunch?"

"Ah" he said simply. "Yeah alright" he replied, and taking her hand he led her towards the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back