Open Waspish Troubles

"Weird dancers?" Penny questioned with a smile, "Please elaborate!" She had an image in her minds eye of an interpret dancer choreographing a performance in the Hufflepuff Common Room, a flute player beside them providing music.

"I wonder if you can request a house change? It seems needlessly cruel to force a student to stay in a house they aren't happy in." It is said that the Sorting Hat is never wrong, but what if that statement was wrong and Finn really was not a Hufflepuff? Perhaps the faculty would let him change. "It'd be bold and he's terrifying to look at, but you could try asking Professor Styx if you can be a Slytherin instead?" Penny suggested, "Or you could ask the Gryffindor or Ravenclaw head of houses?" Penny was being serious. "It could be worth a try if they say yes? And I'll even come with you if you want support."

When Penny wanted more information about the weird dances Finn laughed ''Yeah, we have a couple of girls that twirl around and do these awfull gymnastic routines in the common room, it is ridiculous really.'' Finn couldn't handle weird very well. He just got annoyed and wished he could throw rocks at them. If they wanted to dance, thats fine, but please not where Finn could see it ''You can't switch Pen, that is the problem'' Once you were sorted it was final. That was your house for the next seven years. The other head of houses weren't allowed to take you in. ''I would go up and hug Professor Styx if that is what is needed to change my house, or do chores for the Gryffindor one'' Finn paused ''Not Ravenclaw though, that house is also filled with weirdo's, but they are just smart'' Hufflepuff was basically the weird without the brains. Finn knew she only wanted to come because it would be a funny yet stupid sight. There was no way that they let a student change their house.

Penny giggled at Finn's description of the gymnastic puffs practicing their routine. "I would expect nothing less from the Hufflepuffs." Her giggling faded and she sighed, "Well, I guess you are going to have to accept you are one of them, but it's okay, you are still my mate either way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back