Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie had left her rose deliveries a little late in the day, deciding to plan out her route and start off with the first one at lunch. She actually recognised the person it was for... they had never met, but Lizzie was aware of him as Evelyn's brother, so she made her way directly for the boy the rose was intended for. "Hi! Espen, right? I'm a friend of Evelyn's, I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Espen did not really expect someone to send him a rose, he was way too happy that the awkward conversations by delivering them himself were over. Those were pretty horrendous if you would ask him; perhaps even a reason for him to shy away from the event alltogether, next year. Nevertheless when he turned around and was truly approached by someone with a rose in her hand, he smiled. "Hey- I am. What's your name, might have heard it before." He nodded, not sure how to respond to this since he barely could remember the way the people responded to when he approached them. "Ah- okay. Wasn't expecting one." Well, maybe he had an idea. There was only one person in the world who liked pestering him enough; to put the effort in in doing it in multiple ways.

Lizzie wasn't surprised that Espen didn't recognise her, she and Evelyn hadn't hung out as much as they used to for a while now. "I'm Lizzie. Taylor, not Wespurt, there are two Lizzies in our dorm." Smiling, Lizzie produced the rose and attached card. "Anyway, here's your rose! Happy Valentines Day!" She beamed, holding it out for him.
Dear Espie,

This rose is for you, because I love you very much! I'm so glad you feel better and I'm proud of how you manage to find your focus again. I'm here for you when you need me, but you know that!

Love from
Your sweet sister Evelyn

Espen was not one to hurt people, despite his appearance often telling people the contrary. After all, it was the day of love and warmth and he was not one to ruin someone's day, by telling them his sister had never mentioned them. "Yeah. The name does ring a bell," he nodded eagerly and rolled his eyes at the rose that was offered. "At least it's a pretty rose. Thank you." He said with a smile, taking the rose from her and reading the card that was attached to it. "Of course it's my sister's. Sweet, nonetheless, but it's the least she can pay me back with after signing me up to deliver roses myself." He told the girl, not sure if she was willing to listen to his little adventure. "Embarrassment, after embarassment, you see."

Lizzie couldn't help laughing a little. "Oh wow, your sister sent you a rose? That's nice." Lizzie smiled. It hadn't even occurred to her the possibility of getting so much as a nice message from her sister. Caro seemed to have nothing but distaste for everything Lizzie did, more and more recently, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a sister who actually liked her. Her eyes widened a little at Espen's story. "Oh wow, she just signed you up without asking you? That would've been a surprise." She smiled. "Delivering roses is so much fun though, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back