Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace finaly started his roses sending and hoped he will be fine. He was preaty nervous about that. He walked ravenclaw house table and looked for the right person.'' Is there Niklaus Esterling? I have rose for you.'' He looked around and hoped that person will be the lunch.

@Niklaus Eliot Easterling

Niklaus hated Valentine's day because of the overloaded cuteness. He had too many cousins who was daily like that so he was almost scared when someone called him. "I'm Niklaus, I guess." he frowned as the boy approached him. They were classmates, weren't they?

''I have rose for you. Here.'' He gave him yelow rose and smiled him. He loved Valentin's day and tonight he will be going the ball with his best friend.

Niklaus,

"No idea what to write here, but still happy Valentines day!"

Zoey West.

"Thank you bro," Nick was still confused by who the hell would send rose to him? Anna and Elisa? No way, they knew he wasn't a fan of roses. Zach? Of course, he would do that. Zach would give him only a cute look at his back when he was leaving him. Kiara? It sounded as the only reasonable option. He hadn't tell her that he disliked roses, they were hanging out time to time and she was a big fan of all of this, but something was off. She said that she is not going to waste roses on them, they weren't worth it. Of course, he knew that it was a joke, but that still meant that it wasn't her. Sofia? Ha, no way, he wasn't close with her at all. She was closer with Kia. So he opened the note and read it. Zoey sent him a rose? They weren't even close, why would she do that? But he chuckled at her note, it was so her, she even used his full name knowing that he disliked it. "Can I help you somehow?" he wasn't a big fan of helping people, but he felt like he had to at least offer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back