Wanting to settle down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rais Hussain

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Rais is a down to earth guy who enjoys being around people, loves to start good discussions, actively participates in events/discussions and what not. Rais is currently looking for a female mate. He's wanting to settle down and have a family of his own that he would like to start. Having bad experience from his past with some girls, it may take a little bit before he would get close to a girl, but he will eventually feel closer to the girl and will let the girl get more closer to him. Once he get's close enough, he might probably move the relationship fast from being friends, to girlfriend to being engaged and then marriage fairly quickly.

So, I'm looking for a female girl, preferably older than 20, since he is 26 and wants to keep the age difference to as minimum as possible.

I have Lucy Madden, she my news reporter | social worker. She 27 right now and I hardly rp with her except to type up my news report (which I've neglect to do >,<) Anyways that's her Lucy Madden

I have Vicky B. here. Thing is that at the moment she is totally full of herself and up to bad things. Maybe she could change when she starts getting involved Rais :D

I have Professor Jessica Peters, she's 23 and Charms Professor Years 4-7 so they'd see each other a lot if you'd like to know more let me know.

She's an ex Slytherin though, and doesn't favour, but she believes in love at first sight, but she'd prefer to take it sort of slow as long as it doesn't go too fast she'd like it. :)

Sara - Let me get back to you.

Vicky - Bad things, by that you mean? xD Elaborate a little bit. I've still yet to decide if Rais will be on the good side or being on the dark side and plus, I haven't created his Character Development and Bios yet. >.<

Alyss - Hmm, that sounds good. Do you mind starting a RP topic? xD

Sara De La Cruz said:
No problems :p
It's only because one of Rais's preview girlfriends was a new reporter in the muggle world and well, things didn't go too well for him. haha
Alyss Summers said:
Sure, anywhere in particular? :D
I don't have a place in mind, but somewhere interesting though.

Vicky hangs out with Death Eaters, is trying to become one herself, she's trying to cheat her way to the higher ranks of the Ministry of Magic and is trying to become a part of the Underground Wizarding Duels. Vicky will basically do anything to gain power for herself.

Vicky Chirstina Barselona said:
Vicky hangs out with Death Eaters, is trying to become one herself, she's trying to cheat her way to the higher ranks of the Ministry of Magic and is trying to become a part of the Underground Wizarding Duels. Vicky will basically do anything to gain power for herself.
Wow... That's exactly how I want Rais to be. xD Do you mind starting an RP topic somewhere?

Sure. How about at the Harbor then work our way to Bleak Street :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back