Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim was outside of the house, he let out Milo and the youngest members of their family, three young and still really small Doberman pinscher puppies that even still had their ears down and still wasn't even ready for the cropping. They were only like a month old and got into their family just by an accident. Their mom owned an animal shelter it was right next to their home, they had a common outdoors and in the next building, there was the shelter. Tim almost always spent the time in there, always took out the animals to play with them, and still, puppies were his favorite part of having a literal animal shelter. Of course, it was just for muggles so they kept their half-kneazle, pygmy puffs, and other magical creatures at home. However, now he was just messing around with puppets and Milo who was trying to break the oldest rabbit's cage. "Get away from Oliver! Let him live his old days!" Tim shouted while running to Milo when he was just about to open the cage, and when he was running, there was a bunch of puppies who were running right after him because he was still holding their ball and snacks. "Youngers should respect the older, got it?" he led the dog away from the bunny part and closed the way to them for Milo, and let him run again. No other animals were out now, except some older dog that was a mix between German Shepherd and a husky, that was with Jules somewhere in the backyards.

@Zachariah Ezekiel King

Zackariah had heard a commotion coming from somewhere. He had been invited to Jay's house and he figured that he had gotten lost somewhere. He walked over to where he saw a house and heard some yelling. Then there were puppies all over the place and Zachariah forgot why he had come here in the first place. He loved dogs and the puppies were just so cute. Zachariah sat down on the ground as the puppies ran up to him. He let them jump all over him as he softly smiled. Maybe he had gotten lost and ended up in the wrong place but he didn't care. "Hey, there little ones," Zachariah said as he petted the puppies. he didn't even take notice of the boy that was with them.

Tim didn't notice as some boy entered their place cause he was holding Milo with one hand and with another one he was closing the cage. When he understood that with one hand he isn't able to close the cage and he let Milo go, but Milo already saw where the puppies were and run over to jump on the boy too to lick his face. Tim noticed that only when Milo started his own production song, he was a pretty loud dog and started to woo the boy. "Hi! Are you JJ's friend or want to adopt some animal?" he waved at the boy and then took one of the little puppies that run over to him. "I'm Timothy, Tim. Should I call mom? Oh, I hope you're okay with them, they are like one-month-old Doberman puppies, their mom is at the vet check now. Two of them will be able for adoption in two months, the third one is staying with us," he easily started to talk while petting the puppy and then taking Milo away from him. "This one is Milo, he is not up for adoption, he's Shiba Inu, he's eleven months old," he continued to talk, it was pretty visible that he was Julia's brother, not only the fact that their faces were pretty similar, but their personalities were pretty much the same, only Tim was a little bit sweeter.

Last edited:
Zachariah looked up at the boy who had come over to where he was. The bigger dog was almost as cute as the puppies, but Zachariah knew he couldn't get another dog either way. "JJ? Oh, Jay. Yeah, I'm here to see her. Amm... Little brother right? You are as talkative as her." Zachariah laughed as the boy continued to talk. "I'm Zachariah. Zachariah Ezekiel King." Zachariah continued to pet the puppies around him.

Tim started to laugh when the boy told he was as talkative as JJ. "Well, pretty much yes, sometimes our own family doesn't believe that we aren't twins. We both have like quieter twins," Tim easily continued to talk. "Oh, yes! JJ or Jay was talking a lot about you, she pretty much counts you as her bestie," he told that to the older boy and then took a step back. "JJ! ZACHARIAH IS HERE, GET THERE AND LEAVE DOGS ALONE!" He shouted loudly, all animals were already used to Jules and Tim's loudness. "Oh, by the way, it's a shelter. There is dog, cat, rabbit, kitten and puppy sections, if you want, Jules can show you all of them? We anyway need help taking them all out for a walk," he shrugged and still smiled excitedly. He was excited to finally get to know his older sister's friend. "And there comes the fire fairy," he motioned at his sister that finally showed up. Hopefully before he annoyed Zeke enough.

Jules was messing around with her own dog Moose, he was a three years old German Shepherd and Siberian Husky mix and he was one of the rescued dogs that she just couldn't let go. She fell in love with him the second she saw him and it just went like that. He was her dog and for her, he was the best dog ever. And when she heard her brother yelling something, she immediately ran over there and Moose followed her. Of course, Tim was talking, where there moments when he didn't talk? No. "Zeke!" She shouted as ran over to him and immediately hugged him. The hug was probably pretty awkward if he was still sitting on the ground petting puppies but even then, she hugged him. "Whatever he said, it's not true," she pointed at her brother and nudged him with her elbow. "And I hope he didn't annoy you, he has a tendence to do so," she wanted to say more but didn't get to do that because Tim's Milo jumped on her shoulders with his paws. "Not again," she petted the dog and hugged him while her own dog went to meet Zeke too but still growled about it.

Zachariah laughed as he straightened himself up. He had met Julia's twin and he was quiet. He wondered if that was what Timothy's twin was like. When Timothy scram Zachariah visibly flinched and instinctively started to snap the band on his wrist. His holiday had been so quiet so far that he didn't realize it until now. "It's cool that you guys have a shelter. I would love another dog but my sister would freak out." Zachariah chuckled. The thought of irritating his sister made him smile. He looked in the direction Timothy motioned and sure enough, Julia was there.

Zachariah hugged Julia back, having gotten used to it. "Hey, Jay. You didn't tell me you had a younger twin." Zachariah joked. "Let's see..." Zachariah said putting his hand on his chin like he was thinking. "Well. He's a mini you so I don't think he annoyed me. He told me quite a bit of your dirty secrets." Zachariah smirked. He figured he might be causing trouble, but it was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. Let Julia fret a little about what her brother could have, but didn't, tell him. Zachariah bent down to give his attention to the new dog that had come with Julia.

Tim frowned when he saw Zachariah flinch back and tiltes his head. "Is everything alright? I- did I scare you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry!" The last thing Tim would want was scaring someone. He enjoyed Zach's company and totally didn't wanna ruin anything. "I mean, You're always welcomed here! We could use some help and you could spend a lot of time with dogs and other animals! And we would be happy to have you around!" But he totally was that type of people who loved everyone so having around someone who wasn't just his family, sounded perfect for him.

He let his sister and Zach hug each other but couldn't help but laugh at what he said about her having a younger twin, but he gave Jules dramatically disappointed and shocked look when she told to not believe him. And he was just about to protest that he never lied when he understood what the boy said. "What? Are you teaming up against me? Mean! I am younger! Don't be so mean to kids! Traitors!" Tim acted dramatically. Of course, he knew that it was just a joke and it was clear to see when he broke into a cheerful smile. "Oh, it's Moose. JJ's dog, he's a three years old Shepsky," he introduced Moose to Zach when he bent down.

And actually, Jules felt proud that Zeke was already used to being hugged by her, she did a great job in his socializing. "I'm sorry, I have what?" She started to laugh when Zeke called Tim her younger twin. "Well, I never knew it so I guess that's the reason, but I'm glad to be a triplet now or quartet? Are we taking Beanie in our social circle?" She jokingly asked Tim and started to laugh again when Zeke also called Tim mini her but she looked shockingly at Zeke and Tim when he said that her brother spilled her dirty secrets. She grabbed some dog treats from her pocket and threw them at Tim. "I swear, I'm not into anyone! I didn't eat anyone and that mini me is way softer! He can't even get mad!" She laughed as spilling at least something about her brother. "So, I am absolutely sure that Tim offered you a tour through the shelter, wanna come? We need to let out dogs to their playing place anyway!" She excitedly offered to finally start moving somewhere.

Zachariah smiled at Timothy. "It's okay. And I'd love to help out around here. Gives me an excuse to not be at home." Zachariah grinned. He laughed when Timothy accused him of teaming up against him. "Apologies squirt. I'm not teaming up on you." Zachariah winked. He turned his attention back to the dogs around him.

"Maybe I should have been clearer. I didn't know you were cloned and turned into a younger male version." Zachariah laughed. He was only joking but when Julia started defending herself against things he had no idea about he couldn't help the devilish smirk that spread on his face. "But that can't be true. I'm sure there was something about you and someone." Zachariah said. He was poking fun but he was still deciding if he wanted to let Julia know. "And you ate someone?" Zachariah stepped back trying to keep from smiling. "By the way Jay, He didn't say anything about you. I lied about that." Zachariah laughed. "A tour would be fun though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back