want to talk

Blane played the guitar as Lexi sang. He smiled "You're good at singing." Blane said he took off his guitar and handed it to her. "Here take the guitar and you can learn. You can play and I can sing."

lexi felt that blane hold her hand and position it in the guitar. then i moved my hand in the other chord, i listened to blane as he teach me. i snap out of my daydream when blane said that if i can do that. "yah, i can do that." she said while moving her hands in the guitar over and over.

"thanks." lexi stoped and looked at blane. "are you good at quidditch, i'm just going to say that...could...you...um...teach me." lexi slowly said the words. "i just scared by my self, i remember the tragic incident happened to em and my mom." she then looked at the ground.

"well, i fell of the broom when i was 6, i was injured my mom's not. thank god i was alive." she looked at blane again. "this morning in flying lessons i almost fell off my broom for doing a stunt."she said while giving to blane his guitar back. "i can't go to a broom unless theres a teacher or somebody with me."

lexi was thinking and double it, then she nodded her head in yes. "ok, but don't leave me or i'll hunt your common room when i die." lexi said smiling to blane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back