Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi was walking in the garden for some fresh air, she spotted a tree which its leaves are big and the branches are thick. the tree is like an umbrella that shade you in the morning sun. lexi walks toward the three and sat at its truck, took out her song book and started to write some songs, then she started to hum it.

Blane walked into the garden's with his guitar on his back, he wanted to find somewhere where he could practice. He made his way through the garden until he was not too far away from a tree. He saw that someone was already sitting at the tree. So Blane not wanting to disturb them walked round the where the tree was and sat on a patch of grass facing a little pond. Where he sat the tree still shaded him from the sun. Blane took his guitar and tuned it quietly. Once tuned Blane began to play and sing one of his favourite muggle songs. Had a bad day by Daniel Powter.
Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Will you need a blue sky holiday?
The point is they laugh at what you say

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

when lexi was finished in her writing she sang it with heart. the tittle was crazy love.
I hate the way you walk
Hate the way you talk
Hate the way you look at me

I hate the way you smile
Hate those big brown eyes
Cause I know they're not for me

Cause we can never be
More than friends
And it hurts me
Every time I close my eyes
All I see is you

(Chorus)
And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I hate thinkin of you
Cause everytime i do
I just keep on missing you

And I hate the way I feel
Everytime your near
Cause its feels like time is standing still

But we can never be
More than friends
And it hurts me
Every time I close my eyes
All I see is you

(Chorus)
And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I hate it when you're blue
And how I cared for you
Hate the way my heart desires

And I hate those sleepless nights
And the pain I kept inside
But I keep on
Pretending it's alright

But we can never be
More than friends
And it hurts me
Everytime i close my eyes
All I see is you

(chorus)
And this crazy love
Crazy love
Oh this crazy love
Crazy love

I don't know what to do
Hate me for loving you
Cause I know it's wrong for
Me to say... I love you...

when lexi finished singing, she heard another voice at the back of the tree. she heard a male voice singing. lexi looked at the back of the tree slowly to not disturb the boy singing.

Blane finished singing the song and looked down at his guitar. He looked out at the Garden and watched the leaves being blown around by the light wind. Blane began to just strum some chords, while trying to think of something else to sing.

the boy finished singing his song and just went quite, lexi stud up and went to the boy to introduce herself to him. slowly she walks and greeted the boy "hi, you have a lovely voice and a good guitarist too." she said smiling. "by the way i'm lexi lestrange, andy's friend in slytherin." lexi felt sad saying she's a slytherin. this is the ridiculous thing she hated, being in slytherin.

Arnold where at the hogwarts garden wanting some fresh air when he heard a boy voice singing one of his favorite song Bad Day he thought and remember the movie chipmunks he just watch long ago and recognize it was Blane's voice as she went nearer he heard another voice, this time it's a girl, he listened and realize he also knew the song Crazy Love he thought again and he was searching for the two voices he had just heard

as lexi was talking to the boy, she saw another boy looking for something. "hi, are you looking for something." she said to the other boy.

she looked at the boy in front of her *how did he know it* she thought. "yah, how did you know that." lexi said as she sat by the other boy.

"yah, i sing. i used to have voice lesson back home." lexi said looking at blane. "are you andy's boyfriend?" she said while picking a grass at the ground. "you seems like a pretty couple."

"Well, I think your the only girl around here and the song you just sang, I've heard it before" Arnold replied at sat down next to them "Hey Men" he said to Blane, upon hearing the question of Lexi, he looked at Blane then looked at Lexi "I agree, their a perfect couple" he said smiling at them both

"but i've heard this little conversion of him and andy." lexi said slowly while looking at blane. "i think they have a problem about there family's." she slowly said it.

"its true...coz..." lexi said not getting out the words on her mouth. "your to young to have a relationship." she said placing a hand on blane's shoulder.

"yah, i know that but..." lexi sigh at what her friend said. "but think of the future...blane?...andy's not going anywhere if she really loves you." she felt sad about her comment. never in her entire life she's been in love for a boy before.

"its my all time favorite, crazy love...but i'm not crazy at love, ok." lexi laugh and stop. "can you teach me how to play a guitar."

[[its true i can't play the guitar]]

Arnold listen and look at Blane for a while "I agree with you Blane, in loving someone there's no young or old, but I guess there's nothing we can do, Andromeda's Uncle, didn't want the relationship between you and his niece" he said a bit lonely at the situtation of his friend then Arnold sighed when Blane immidiately change the topic better leave that subject, I'll just talk to him when his a bit cheerful Arnold thought then smiled and listen as Blane played the tune while Lexi was singing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back