Want to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Briar, whoops. Someone being really flirty and bold would probably scare him off right now with his state of mind. =))

Briar is bold too. the two are sort of similar personalities as they are half sisters. but come from different directions, and channel it differently.

Sarah and Damon: Since they're both in Hufflepuff and in the same year, they probably would've bumped into each other already... :r

But maybe they can become friends? Sarah would be surprised at Damon's niceness, because of how she usually associates herself with b*tchy people like her, and at first she may not want him too close because of her past, but then she might eventually consider him a really close friend? What do you think? :)

Mia: Ohh. Maybe when he is less, well, the way he is, either would be fine, but it would take him a while. The less flirty, the better the interaction will be. Just right now, he can't handle either of them. I feel so bad for doing this to him.

Mel: He'd probably bump into a lot of people, but none really stick around. xD I think close friends would be awesome! It'd be appreciated if you started something up. :r Since I am working on other stuff at the same time.

Sure! :) I'll start something up asap. It may be a day or two though, because I'm starting uni really soon, and I'm sorting out everything, like orientation, etc. :)

Sure thing. Once it is up, after your orientation and such, you can PM me the link, or post it here. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back