Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
I need a variety of things for a variety of people that I don't think are getting much attention that they deserve. Anyway, so here it goes.

tumblr_lqzb4c44gG1qe7dcmo1_500.gif

Damian Metzger
Age 20. Part-Veela. HNZ Gryffindor Graduate.

This is the oh so lovely Damian. He recently broke up with Ostensia Romanes *insert your sob
here if you liked them*. So he is going to be in a somewhat rocky relationship with someone
else but it is probably over by now if I know the timeline correctly. Anyway, he is currently
traveling all over, playing the guitar and trying to find himself. He is a typical nice guy, and
loves to hang out. Maybe even drink or something. Otherwise, he is just laid back.
What I need: Friends, most importantly. He is going through a rough time. He desperately
needs someone to talk to, and since he will be traveling, nationality does not matter. He may
need a girlfriend before he moves on to his final, but it would only be temporary. And it isn't
first come, first serve.
UPDATE: He needs a guy friend, someone to confide in. A good one.

tumblr_mhgd4qExCl1s2l6uoo1_500.gif

Alec Thoreau
Age 18. Home-Schooled Graduate. Amateur Chef

This would be my newest character. Brother to Leilani and Leia, uncle to Zayne Baros, Mylie
Thoreau and Amycus Thoreau. He is quite close to his sisters, and won't let anything harm them.
He is sort of a bad boy, doesn't care about boundaries or rules. He can seem a little cocky but
I am sure he will be found very lovable. He is outgoing, and tends to love being out on the beach
and surfing. He doesn't really look for girls to hang around with, since he has had enough at home.
He doesn't care for sports, and finds it comforting to live the muggle style of life.
What I need: Just about anything and everything. I don't want a final for him. But I do want him
to have a good friend or two, a best friend perhaps, any age or gender. He lives in the United States
but it is not unheard of for him to travel elsewhere. Just has to be within reason. Girlfriend and stuff
should wait until I know him a lot more. For all I know, he could be into guys
. UPDATE: He now has
his romance taken care of, but he needs friends and probably enemies too.​
<i>
</i>
tumblr_m2hbrazYZr1r5tdn1.gif

Kendra Snow
Age 17. Part-Veela. Beauxbatons. Seventh Year

Kendra is gorgeous to say the least. She is part-veela and she tends to forget that she is. She
recently transferred schools, which was to Beauxbatons. She used to be in Slytherin. She is part
of the huge Snow family. However her social life blows right now. Since moving, she has become
withdrawn and somewhat reclusive. She never uses her charms to get what she wants. She loves
Quidditch, and I mean loves it. She is an excellent keeper when she plays. Her beating and seeking
skills are trash though. She's loyal and trustworthy, but never, ever make her angry.
What I need: Friends. A best friend. Maybe some enemies that are jealous or just mean. I'm almost
certain her romance department is taken care of, so no to that. She doesn't want anything anyway.

tumblr_m32a5cnwhz1r5ruse.gif

Kailie Styx
Age 14. Slytherin. Fourth Year.

This bundle of ice is known as Kailie, and she is the daughter of Nicolette and Kalif Styx, former
Death Eaters. Her views are somewhat unclear, but she does not associate herself with many peers.
She is very cold, and very emotionless. She does not like to show them as she believes they are
weaknesses. However she is very bright for her age, and she would treat those that she appears to
like with loyalty. She is the Slytherin seeker for the Quidditch team, and rather tall. It would be easy
to make enemies with her, however she wouldn't respond to enemies that much. It'd be fun though.
What I need: A best friend, and a handful of close friends. Not too many though, since she wouldn't like
that. I don't think she needs anything in her romance department, but I don't know what's happening
with her future when it comes to that to be honest. Got plans, but won't be for a long time so romance
is out of the question. Enemies would be nice too, from any house. But be prepared, if enemies come
along, to be called stupid or something, depending on why he or she would dislike her. Especially those
that would be prejudice against Slytherins.

tumblr_inline_mfzfiyIvZU1r47jkb.gif

Sergios Romanes
Age 14. Gryffindor. Fourth Year

Sergios is a cocky little pure-blood Gryffindor that has no prejudice views on other bloods at all.
He is also a seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and is often found fighting with Isabella
Pisces. He is pretty nice when he wants to be, highly sporty and very much into girls by now. He
has a small crush on his brother's girlfriend. He would be a loyal friend to anyone that wants to be
friends with him, and probably would talk to just about anyone too. He's pretty friendly, and also
very brave. However he does not want to get caught doing a lot either. His Head of House can be
quite scary. So he wouldn't want to break too many rules at all.
What I need: I need him some friends and enemies. Enemies can be from any house, and so can friends.
He has has siblings in every house, except Gryffindor, so he doesn't hate on any of them. It is fun to
get him mad, so enemies are welcome! But I really want him to have a best friend.

tumblr_mfxtp2VIoN1s27kveo3_500.gif

Bryce Chamberlin
Age 12. Part-Veela. Ravenclaw. Second Year.

Bryce is somewhat unique, and his personality is very bright and shows in his actions. Bryce is
highly intelligent, and can learn things easily. He can teach the "hearers" that don't know how to
communicate with him, and he can use his knowledge against others. He is very athletic and can
play many sports. He will often talk about sports. When someone gets to know Bryce, he will often
show his true colors which would be the sweet boy that he is, but otherwise, he is reserved
because he doesn't know how people will treat him once they find out that he cannot hear. He will
appear to be shy when he is really reserved. He can be rather blunt too.
What I need: A couple of friends and some enemies. It is easy to become friends with him, but mostly
some guys. He has enough girls that are friends. So some guys please. Enemies would be really fun
for him. I think I need someone to help bring out his meanness since he will need to for his future
final. No romances/finals please, he has that all set.

tumblr_m617b0P2CC1rvui2ho1_500.gif

Damon Kyle
Age 12. Hufflepuff. Second Year.

Damon is a very bright, almost sunshine type of personality. He is kind, sweet, almost as hyper as
someone that was constantly on sugar, and just a good guy to be around. He is unbelievably
happy when it comes down to life, because he has never had a reason to be brought down to
earth. There isn't much that does not bother him at all. He doesn't really know when someone
doesn't like him, and when he doesn't know that, he doesn't know when to stop talking either. He is
very bright, and he is very optimistic. He is often weird with the way he acts, because he has so
much laughter, and can even laugh at the bad marks he can get. He is so happy, that it would be
labeled as weird because he is rarely not smiling. However that just sums him up. What I need is
that soon, he will find out that he is a pure-blood, and he doesn't know that some people are
prejudice against that, and vice versa. So I need several people involved in this coming up!
What I need: Friends, enemies, no romances. However with the coming up plot, he will go around
telling people he is a pure-blood, not knowing what it is. And what I will really need would be people
of both sides. Pure-bloods to think that he is trash for living like a muggle, and those that don't like
pure-bloods and think that they are inbred and maggots. Or something along those lines. It will show
him that the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, and bring him down to reality. The harsher, the better.​
<i>
</i>
Post here or PM me ideas that would be top secret or something. Thanks!

Damian. :cry:
I could probably have gone and told you this later, but I'm afraid I'll forget....so I'll just post it in here! xD

So I'm thinking that Kendra needs to spend some time with her big sister Alyssa. Alyssa would be more than willing to take her out and see how she has been and stuff. Let me know what you think! ♥

Kendra&Alyssa
I remember a time when Kendra hated Alyssa for marrying an Auror, but I think that will have definitely changed by now. Just a little jealous that Alyssa got her prince charming (but then again, she gets hers soon enough :r ). I love that idea, and we should do it! Kendra needs to have the dust wiped off of her account. XD

Hey :)

I think Damon and Eugene could be friends or even close/best friends? He isn't a pure-blood and he isn't prejudiced against them either and he would definitely try to help Damon get thru the time when people find out that he is a pure-blood and start hating on him. And he would also be a bit protective of him if people are not being nice to him because he hates bullies.

Eugene is a happy person and likes to joke even though his jokes can be lame but he's got some tragedy in his life which he tries to put behind him and continue with his life and look on the bright side of things etc.I haven't got his bio ready yet but I plan on making one in two weeks or so.

I can offer you a few people. No obligation, I'm not fussy about posting. Just a few people who might be of use to you.

First I have Celestyn Helkovaara for Damian. Celestyn is a strong willed, 21 year old reporter with a kind heart, good ear, and Nordic drinking habits. He has had little success with women and lacks male friends to bond over these issues. He is a reporter for the daily prophet, sports, but he does part time work wherever people are in need of a spare reporter, since that helps pay the bills, and it's his favourite thing to do in the world. They could just be drinking buddies, meet in a pub, both a little drunk, complain about women, relationships, usual guy stuff. Celestyn has also always been good at listening, so he wouldn't mind lending an ear to Damian for him to spill his sorrows.
I don't mind, I don't have many topics for him, so anything is good.

For Kendra I have Charlotte, she would be in the same year, but she's repeating a year, for the sake of plot, and because it would make sense for her to do so, anyway, she's a very sweet, polite girl, with few close friends. She's friendly, loves watching sport, not playing it. Wouldn't mind another female friend.
Again, I don't have much for Charlotte, so I don't mind whatever you think would be right, if anything.

Finally, Tybalt and Bryce, while not completely alike, considering they are both on the Accio, they would know of one another. Not to mention, Tybalt is for a few of the same reasons as Bryce a little more reserved. Ty is a small Gryffindor boy, trying to find his feet in a new and huge world. He is playing quidditch this year, though it scares him. He's fairly intelligent, where he gets by pretty well, studies hard. I don't think the two would be close friend. But just friends.

Like with all the rest of them, I'm open to ideas.
If you are interested in perusing anything I've suggested, I will be more than happy to, if not, that's cool!

Fancy coding, pffft. Not doing that. Anyways:

Payal: Seems like just the type that he would befriend. Hope he doesn't mind someone that talks. A lot. Damon does that. I can see these two as close friends. He already has a best friend, not sure if I see him with any other best friends. But he is gaining a sister (he will be adopted), and though she is going to be mean to him, Damon won't allow anyone to be mean back to her.
Otherwise, I like the idea. ^_^

Emzies: Quite a bit there, I don't know which one I want to do the most. I like the idea of them, but for now I think one at a time would be best. Do you have a preference on which one that you want more? I'm struggling with trying to decide which out of the three.
Also, your post length terrifies me. :r

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention.
I'm as slow as a turtle to respond. I always do, unless something major happens. It could take a week, a month at most for me to get to any RP. Thank lessons and college work on that. xD

Alyssa could probably give her advice on true love and how it should matter who he was and blah blah blah. But it would be awful cute to see them reunited!
Would yooou like to start something? Or should I perhaps PM you and we can make plans? :r

Jessye: Would I like to start something? Always! Or you can PM me too, whichever works best. I agree, it would be precious to see them reunited and even talk about how horrible Teddy is getting, and how Aleyha is even upset!

So trying to slowly get back into RPing, especially with my students, so how about we do something with Peter and Sergios? My bad about the last one but I got so caught up on everything and I'm trying to manage my time better now :tut:

Up to though :) Let me know

Hadan Hensel said:

Emzies: Quite a bit there, I don't know which one I want to do the most. I like the idea of them, but for now I think one at a time would be best. Do you have a preference on which one that you want more? I'm struggling with trying to decide which out of the three.
Also, your post length terrifies me. :r
Well, I'm really not fussed. I don't have much for any of them. I think, either one of the guys, like Ty and Bryce, or Celestyn and Damian. Mostly because I prefer RPing with guys Maybe start with Celestyn and Damian, since Ty and Bryce could run into each other at any point during the school time. Where as with adults, that's less likely, depending on plot movements. So, maybe those two first? What do you think?
And, it shouldn't. :r

Pat: I'll try to do that too, but I am up for it! Sergios needs a really good friend to confide in. ^_^ If not a best friend.
Emzies: You prefer RPing with guys? So Celestyn and Damian then. We can start with them, if you start it first. I got some reading for college I need to do today. :r
Shouldn't, but do. xD

Yay! The guys are dorm room buddies at least and were both on the quidditch team last year so lets say they are least know each other well-ish by now. Do you want to start or should I?

If you want to wait forever on me to start it, then I can. But if you want something immediately and as soon as possible, I say you ought to. :r

PM me zeh link? :r Once it is up. ^_^

This one. :glare:

I don't feel like doing any fancy coding, and you know my replies are super slow, but here we go hehe:

For Kendra, I have Toffee Delacroix. They could be friends? Toffee is super duper lovely and bubbly, and just keen to do whatever. She is very quirky and smiley, and very sassy.

For Kailie, I of course have Chad. They would have a weird relationship I guess, but I'm willing to give it a go. The love/hate type relationship where Chad loves her and she hates him.

For Bryce, I have Emalia, which we started with, I think I need to reply to that? Hehe. But yes, I do want to keep at them.

^_^

I don't blame you. xD So here is my reply
Kendra and Toffee: Not sure about super lovely and bubbly would fly with her, but we can give it a shot? Kendra is rather sporty, but we can see how they turn out. This is Kendra's last semester so we need to start them soon! I am all up to you starting it. :r

Kailie and Chad: I remember your idea of something to do with Kailie getting mad and setting him on fire. We can even have a professor come along and save Chad. xD There's no hope in Chad getting any sort of positive attention from Kailie. Almost sad, but this is Kailie. When should we do this?

Bryce and Emalia: Reply to them! Their friendship is still needed! Despite him always attracting girls. xD

Here is Chad's post ;)

Still waiting for Kendra's. :r
Yeah, Kailie is going to make sure he regrets ever being born for that... :shifty:

I'm hoping for it :p
Will try get Kendra's up sooooon.

I could offer briar or alyce brown as a friend for Damian. Briar would be happy to have a drink/ food/ fly with her old quidditch captain where alyce would be up for anything a little more flirty but certainly nothing long term and probably something with alcohol.

Donna: Thank youuuu! ♥ Kendra needs some friends. Out of HNZ since well, I kinda lost a potential when I pulled her out. (Sorry Pat)

Mia: I haven't updated this thing in a while, but now Damian doesn't need any flings and/or girlfriends. Got it all planned out via skype! The likeliness of Damian running into anyone right now in New Zealand would be little to none. He's keeping away from it for some time. Although once he returns, he could meet up with her, but it might not be pleasant. Her bold attitude would quickly get on his nerves now. :correct: If I am getting the vibe of her character correctly?

okay. it was just a suggestion. but i think you have the idea of Alyce just about right, she is pretty bold, and sort of like acts like one of the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back