Wanderlust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azolla Loncar

OOC First Name
Alexis
Hey Guys,
As you may have noticed I haven't been too active on HNZ in the past few days. This boils down to the fact that I'm spending as much time as humanly possible with my boyfriend, family, and friends because on Tuesday I am going to be going to my grandparents place and I won't be coming back to my home until December sixth. I am leaving for a trip to Europe on Thursday and should be landed on the Friday but I don't know how long/how often I'll even be able to get on the computer and for the first while I'll mostly be spending time contacting my family to let them know that I landed safely and all that jazz.

Because I don't want to be spamming all you lovely HNZ folk with stories of my travels I am starting a blog which I will link here. Feel free to follow it if you are so inclined!

I'll hopefully see you guys in a little while!
Alexis

I hope you have an amazing time, Alexis! I'm looking forward to following your travels on your blog.

Be safe and have a blast! :hug:

Thanks guys! :hug:
I'm having a lot of fun here even if I miss some things about home. I don't think I'll be very active until I get back but it's nice to pop by and stuff~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back