Wandering

Elizabeth Malfoy

Elizabeth walked out to the Hogwarts lawn, looking for a place to sit. She found a small patch of grass that was hit by the sun, and directly next to a tree. She proped her bag against the tree, and took out a book. The book's cover had a picture of a snake.

She sighed, "Something to do until we can fly in the pitch." She glanced over the pages, and then closed the book and put it away. She made a short series of hissing noises. After several moments, a snake approached her, and they began to hiss to eachother.

Heath strolls casually across the lawn, excited about the school supplies he had just purchased and the beginning of classes. Noticing a familiar girl sitting under a shadey tree, and realizing that he had yet to make any friends at Hogwarts he decided to say hello. He walks over to where Elizabeth is sitting and says "Hello there" in his friendliest voice "Didn't we meet at the apothecary earlier?"

Elizabeth looked up at the boy, promptly ceasing her hissing. "Hello!" she said, happy to have someone to talk to. "I believe we did! Well, I mean, I remember seeing you at some point, and I suppose that would make the most sense!" she paused for a moment, "I work there!"

She motioned to a nearby patch of grass. "Would you like to sit down?" she grinned. Maybe another new friend? She hoped so!

"Absolutely" Heath says sitting down where Elizabeth had motioned "How's Gryffindor treating you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back