OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Conan was wandering in the second floor corridors. And, as usual, her sister is behind him once again. Ai never left his side since they entered school. And as bothered as he was, he just couldn't resist his frightened little sister. A lot of people mistake her for being mean, but in reality, she was just shy. "Hey Ai, how long are you gonna stay behind me? You know, you're not going to be able to make friends like that." he stopped and looked at Ai, as he waiter for his sister's reply.

Ai was walking behind her brother once again. She knew she was a bother but she didn't want to be alone. Suddenly, her brother started talking and stopped walking. Ai replied to him, "But, Onii-chan. I'm scared, what if I get separated from them again. I hate separations the most. Whenever I meet someone I'm always forced to separate! Why is it always like that?" She burst into tears again. She was always a bother to her brother. She was already ashamed of her personality towards her brother. "Hey, Onii-chan. I'm sorry. Let's just sit for a while." She said as she walked to a vacant bench and sat.

Ai suddenly burst into tears, and Conan felt responsible for making his sister remember sad memories. "Okay, Ai. It's alright. I won't leave you alone okay. I'll never let that happen." he said as he kissed Ai on the forehead to comfort her. Suddenly Ai offered to sit on one of the benches. "Okay then, let's look at people passing by. Maybe some would want to be friends." he said and smiled as he sat beside her sister on the bench.

Taylor sighed as she sat on her bed in the dorm. She was bored and she wanted to do something, anything that would allow her to take her mind off the boredom she now felt. It was crazy to say the least how things were going. She had only gotten here a month ago and she was already finding ways to be bored. She didn't go adventuring because she didn't like to go alone and she had yet to become good enough friends with someone to ask them to risk their lives in the forbidden forest. Which was the only place besides the castle itself that she could think of to go. It was a shame that the forbidden forest was the only place the students "couldn't go" for any adventure. Though she had to admitt that adventuring in the castle wasn't that bad of an option and she supposed that there were alot of secret passages through out that would allow her to go anywhere in the castle. It would be interesting to say the least. She shrugged and got up from her bed in order to make her way along each of the corridors until she found something, anything interesting to her. It was remarkable to say the least that she was having this much trouble. She was usually the type of person who couldn't keep it away. She giggled slightly and headed to the next corridor.

Taylor smiled as she danced slowly along the second floor corridor. She had no real reason to be there, she just liked to be in places where lots of people were. She liked watching people to see if they would be friends or not. She could usually tell by looking at them as too whether or not they would be friends. She smiled as she through about it. She already had a few friends and she liked that idea alot. However that was when she saw two students anout her age, sitting on the bench. One looked sad and the other looked as if he were trying to comfort the other. Taylor wondered why she was sad ans wandered over to them to see if there was anything that she could do. They both appeared to be in Hufflepuff. She had not yet managed to meet a Hufflepuff. She was alittle excited to say the least. She coughed slightly to alert them to her presence before stepping closer. They looked similar, were they perhaps siblings? She wondered as she smiled again. Her eyes still hiding the pain of her seperation. She held out her hand to the boy and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Taylor..." She started switching her hand to the girl aswell. "Taylor Blare." she finished as she looked at them both waiting for any sort of reaction.

Ai was just as surprised as her brother, Conan, was when some girl approached them. But, she knew better than to look like a surprised idiot. She brushed off the girl's hand and tried to hide her previous expression. She would never show her crying expression to anyone aside from her brother. "What's your problem, girly? Do you really act like this? Interrupting those having a conversation by butting in and introducing yourself with a smile. Get a grip!", Ai said. "Whoops! Maybe I said too much," she thought but she would never take back what she said unless that girl named Taylor was her friend.

Conan was surprised at the sudden approach of a girl. He had never expected that to happen even if he was joking about it just a while ago. By the time he came to his senses, Ai was already picking a fight. "Jeez, here she goes again. Certainly, what an annoying personality of hers," he thought to himself. When Ai finished talking, Conan noticed she said too much. "Ai, that's enough. You've gone far enough. Please apologize." he told his sister. He turned to the girl who had just introduced herself. He reached for the girl's hand and shook hands with her. "Hey, Taylor. I'm Conan, and she's my twin sister Ai. Sorry for her behavior, hope you can forgive her." he said to Taylor and waited for her reaction.

Taylor was alittle taken aback by the girl when she acted rudely to her. She hadn't expected that and she felt bad for making the girl act that way. She was right Taylor should have been more sensitive to the fact that they were talking. She stopped and bowed to them apologetically. For some reason she just saw it as polite to bow and apologise. "I'm sorry... I had no intention of causing offence."
I am so sorry its this small. Next time will be bigger.

Ai was surprised when Conan asked her to apologized. That was what she wanted to do but she wouldn't have done it if her brother hadn't told her, "Fine! I'm sorry I acted rudely. There! Happy?" she told the girl and her brother and sat there in silence. She heard the girl apologized as well, but she didn't mind, she just sat there silently.

Conan was taken by surprise when Ai really apologized, "Maybe she really wanted to apologize. She's really cute when she does that," he thought. When Ai turned to him he replied with a smile, "Yes, very." Conan also heard the girl named Taylor apologize. "Oh no, no Taylor. No need to apologize. It was Ai's fault that she acted rudely," he said as he flashed a smile to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back