Wandering

Angel Farrell

Wand
Ellerwood and semi-elder, nine and a half inches, core: fragment of moonstone
Sighing, Angel walked slowly along the corridor, tracing a hand against the wide, almost floor length windows and feeling the radiant sunlight beat down on her in a haze of warmth. Her favourite time of day was early dusk, but she just couldn't resist putting midday into a close second. Especially in summer.

Even though she had met a few good friends, including Toni Addison from Slytherin, Kida Frost from Gryffindor and Aeon Summers also from Gryffindor, she felt curiously lonely and a little bereft. She guessed she just wasn't used to this rather hyped-up lifestyle at Hogwarts.

Darren was wandering around the first floor corridor after the encounter with Toni,he smirked at the thought of her and then started thinking about what his dad had told him then banged into a girl, infact it was Angel."Oh Sorry."He said and smiled.

"It's OK," she smiled, brushing a strand of platinum-and-black hair out of her eyes. "How are you?"

She remembered Darren; she, him and Kida had been talking and hanging out at Obsidian Harbor the other day. He was a fun guy; a Hufflepuff, she had noted; and had a free spirit.

Darren smiled and said."Yeah, im alright, how about you?"He asked angel remembering the day at Obsidian harbor.

She smiled absently. "Yeah, I'm doing pretty well. Just settling in to Hogwarts. My home was usually so quiet, the loudness kind of unnerves me a little." She sniggered. "I feel weird and kind of lonely here. And some people say we have no emotions." She laughed lightly. "What are you up to here then? I'm just hanging here before class starts; had an early breakfast."

Darren smiled and answered."I was just talking to Toni but i decided to leave her with Henric and Wednedsay."

Angel grinned. "I've spoken to Toni quite a bit, and I've seen Henric and Wednesday around, but I haven't actually spoken to them. Are they nice?" Angel had a blooming interest to meet new people. Her social life had never gone well at the Muggle school she had to attend, and she wanted some kind of social life now.

Darren seemed a cool guy. He was pretty funny, although she didn't know if she realised, and he was quite kind. He could be a really good friend.

"Yeah Wednesday and Henric are nice but i dont think i m going to be friends with Toni."Darren said not really minding much, she was a typical Slytherin rude and cruel but Angel seemed ok unlike some of the other Slytherins and hoped that they would be friends.

Angel smiled. "Toni's kind of an acquired taste," she said to Darren, reminiscing on the time she met Toni. "She's quite nice, but that's only if you get past all the mask and see her." She frowned. "She's not a very close friend, though. I think I'm closer to you and Kida than I am to Toni, because Toni and I have different natures."

Angel snickered, and said, "As I said, she is an acquired taste." She grinned. "What do you think of Hogwarts so far?"

Smiling, Angel replied, "Seems cool so far, but a few people have gotten on my nerves a little." She frowned. "Some Gryffindors have been great, but that Aeon Summers ..." She shook her head. "No more words needed."

"Hmm, if you have a temper then don't go within a mile of him," Angel grinned, twirling a strand of platinum blonde and obsidian-streaked hair in her fingers. "I don't really miss home much, compared to Hogwarts, but I do miss my parents. Where do you live usually?"

Libby caught up with Darren. She saw Angel. "Hi! Im Libby" She smiled.

Libby smiled hugging him back. "Hey." She looked at the other girl. "You must be..Angel?" She asked.

Larissa was just round the corner, saw Libby and Darren, blinked and hung back.

Libby saw him smilling, and turned to look. "Larissa! Come join us!" She smiled.

Angel smiled and said, "Hi, yes, I'm Angel. You're .. Libby?"

"Ye. Are you looking forwad to the start of the year?" She asked politly.

Larissa felt uneasy but walked towards the others.
"Libby," Larissa said, stifling a yawn, "Can I meet you another night, only I'm absolutely-" Larissa flopped her head sideways and hung her tongue out - Gesturing that she felt incredibly tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back