Wandering

" I wish." Kyle said. " I want one but i have none." He added.

"Aww that sucks." Patricia said with mocking sad voice. "Well they aren't all they cracked up to be."

"Wow, you must be determined. Is there any chance you mum and dad will have another one?" She asked.

Patricia give a frown and put her arm around Kyle, "Well wait until next year when we are in second year and all the first years can be your younger brothers and sisters." She said with a sweet smile.

Kyle grinned and said. " Yeah, what a good idea." " So anyway,how have your classes been?" He asked smiling.

Patricia grinned and said, "Yes it is."

"Mm classes?" She thought for a minute, "They are going great. I only have 3 this term Herbology, Charms and Potions. They are really good. I love charms and learning the spells. Potions and Herbology are interesting. I didn't like when we had to try that potion in class though. My effects were weird." She said, giving a shiffer, just thinking about it. "What about your classes?" She asked in return.

Patricia nodded in agreement. "I must admit though I do miss History of Magic and Astronomy." She said with a frown. "You have them this term don't you?" She asked.

Patricia give a Kyle a pretend pout, "Hummm, Astronomy was class. I can't wait until I have it again next term."

" Dont pout." Kyle said grinning then said. " My favourite class is History of Magic but not the favourite Professor."

Patricia stuck out her tounge playfully, "History of Magic is great class. Oh that's right, there is a new Professor." Patricia said, forgetting about that. "What is she like?"

" Do you know Hollie Ridley. Well she done this essay thing and the Professor rippped it up." Kyle said remembering the day in class when they had went on that trip.

Patricia nodded, "Yeah I know here." And she was shocked at what she heard. "You are kidding me. Hollie, always does really good work. Why did she rip it up?" She asked, now afraid of the teacher.

Patricia seemed confused, "Well I definately haven't heard the name. Is she nice enough." She asked. "I mean if you don't get on her wrong side." She added.

"No one is on her wrong side she is just.......mean." Kyle said after thinking of a word to describe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back