Wandering

Kyle Smith

Kyle was fed up of staying in his dorm so went to Brightstone village for a wander. He walked around the shops and then around the streets. He hoped someone would join him.

Patricia had just finished work and wasn't quite ready to go back up to the castle, so she decided to walk around for a while. It wasn't too late but a lot of the people had already made their way back up to the castle so Patricia was surprised to see someone roaming the streets.

Making her way up to the person she saw it was Kyle. She hadn't really talked to him much before but he was in her year and some classes so she at least knew his name. "Hey Kyle." She said smiling as she leveled up to him.

Patricia smiled, when Kyle said hello, she was happy he knew her name at least. "I'm good. Just finished work, so I'm wrecked? How have you been?" She said yawning slightly.

" Im fine." Kyle said and when Patricia yawned he said. " You sound it." He was joking but still. " So, what you doing out here?" He asked.

Patricia playfully pushed Kyle when he mocked her. "Haha, your funny aren't you?" She said sticking out her tounge. "Well, like I said, i just finished work but I don't feel like going back up to the castle yet. What about you? Nearly everyone else is already away up."

Kyle playfully pushed her back then said. " Yep, i am." " Well, i couldnt be bothered going back to the dorm and wanted to wander." Kyle said grinning.

Patricia nodded in understandment, "Well wandering is good. Especially since I got my paycheck today so I can go shopping." She said with a broad grin.

Patricia squinted her eyes and moved from side to side, as if weighing up her options, "Only when necessary. But as I work in a shop most of the time, I can get what I need, for a discount, there. It's for things like clothes that I have to buy. But as my job is my only income, I can't spend it as much as I would like." She said, downheartened. "What about you? Do you like shopping?"

When Patricia asked if he liked shopping Kyle said. " Yeah i love getting handbags and mascara and that eye stuff." He joked grinning.

Patricia stopped where she was standing and started to laugh loudly, "Oh you didn't just say that, even as a joke, that's so wrong. I don't even like that stuff." She said with a broad grin.

" Ok then, next time i see you i bet you that you have at least one bit of make up on." Kyle said grinning.

"I don't even own a piece of make up. I'm only 12 mum won't let me." She said. "I don't really mind though, it's bad for your skin. But you should know all about that?" She said giving Kyle a funny look.

Patricia laughed and said, "Oh come off it." with a laugh. "So change of subject, how's school going?"

Kyle grinned then said. " The usual boring lessons with homework which i will have to do later. Hows it going for you?"

"It's going good." She smiled. "I got all my homework done during work break, so that's another reason why I don't particullary want to go back up, I'll be stuck the rest of the night helping people with their work." She said truthfully.

Thinking of how to answer Patricia thought for a moment, "I'm good now. But things had been bad there for a week or so."

"Meh, do you know, Isabella, Alyssa and Theodore?" Slytherins, in our year." She said, trying to think of how to put it.

"Well," She started off, "A little over a week ago I got into a somewhat, fight with them. Along with Aiden, who I assum you know, been in the same house as him and everything." She said waiting for him to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back