Wandering with Kera

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike and Kera, walked to the entrance of the forest. "You alright Kera?" Mike asked

((Sorry for the Godmodding, couldnt start the topic otherwise))

((its fine sorry I disapeared on you I was making Brownies =) ))

Kera walked with mike. When he asked her if she was alright kera looked to him. "Yea I'm fine, Just thinking" She smiled lightly.

"What you thinking about ?"asked Mike.

Kera looked up to him and smiled. "Everything" Kera said simply. She looked away for a moment before looking back to him. "You gotta love this place, Its so peaceful compared to every where else." Kera said quietly wit ha small smirk that played on her lips.

"Cool" said Mike,do you want to go deep into the forest?" Mike asked. Mike had not been in the forest.

((OOC can this be at night?))

((Yes it can =) ))

Kera nodded. "sure" Kera smiled lightly not scared of what was in the forest, it was rather exciting to her.

Mike whipped out his wand "Lumos" said Mike. A light shined in the forest. Mike looked at Kera, to she if she was ready to go in.

Kera smiled and walked into the forbidden forest. Her heart raced with the thought of everything that could be in there. The darkness took over her and her shadow. Nothing could truly be seen but it was what made it seem all that more exciting.

Mike pointed his wand over to the left, Mike thought he had heard something but he couldn't see anything.Mike extended his hand, if Kera wanted to link onto it.

Mike walked a bit ahead, moving his wand ahead of him so he could see where he was going.

"This is awesome" kera said as they walked amazed by the things around them. Plants she never saw, creatures she never knew existed and Darkness that seemed to loom over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back