Wandering on the grounds

Taylor soon discovered why the girl had her wand out. She watched as a broom shot straight into Cydni's waiting hand. She asked Taylor if she needed to summon hers so Taylor answered. "Im still waiting to get my Nimbus 2001 that i bought, so ill have to use a school one." Taylor stated, somewhat shyly.

Cyndi listened to the girl's reply and put her wand away since she wouldn't need it. "You're getting a Nimbus? Cool. I've always liked how they ride" Cyndi replied. "So, I guess the next stop is the school broom shed?" Cyndi asked, "What kind of brooms do they have in there?"

"Yeah." Taylor nodded enthusiastically, she couldnt wait until she had her own broom. "My Dad has the 2000 and its the one i learnt how to ride on, so i thought id stick with the brand." She said, realising she was trailing off into unimportant subject matters.

"Lead the way." She said as an afterthough to Cyndi's question, throwing out her arm in the direction of the shed. "Im not quite sure actually." Taylor furrowed her brow slightly, trying to think what brooms the school had.

Cyndi nodded as Taylor spoke about learning to ride on her dad's broom. She began to walk toward the broom shed.

"I know there's definitely a clean sweep in there you want to avoid. It always veers slightly left when people ride it" Cyndi said trying to be helpful. They were nearly at the shed and Cyndi's excitement was growing.

Taylor chuckled at Cyndi's comment remember that one flying lesson. "Oh yes i know the one, an unfortunate girl had it last lesson." She shook her head. She could see the shed now and her excitement grew, much like she could see Cyndis was.

"Oh no" Cyndi said as Taylor recalled a student who had unfortunately been given the bad broom. As they reached the shed, Cyndi said "I'll meet you on the pitch, ok?"

((Do you want me to start a thread on the pitch or do you want to do it?))

"Sure thing." She smiled and looked over at the broom cupboard. "Ill meet you there." She said as she made her way into the shed to get a broom.

((You can do it :) then i can meet you there. If thats ok of course? :p))

"Ok" Cyndi said as she turned and made her way to the pitch.

((Ok...I'll start it. See you there! : )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back