Wandering in the Late Afternoon

Rhyspa heard Zoe scream and looked behind her. The owls were beginning to chase after them on their short legs. She let out a scream as she took off after Zoe, the owls flying over their heads. "Why are they doing this?" she asked, panickedly to Zoe.

"I have no idea! Let's go!" She said, as she kept on running, keeping her bleeding finger close to her shirt, so it doesn't get anymore hurt. She was panting and panting, when she saw the school grounds again, about 100 meters away.

Rhyspa saw the faint outline of the edge of the forest, the school waiting beyond. "Thank godness," she breathed. She was becoming out of breath. About a minute later, she broke out of the forest, falling to the ground to catch her breath.
"You alright, Zoe," Rhyspa asked her friend.

Zoe turned her head slightly to see if the owls were still chasing them. They had stopped. She slowed down a little as she reached the grounds, and Rhyspa. "Yeah, I'm okay, except for my finger. It keeps bleeding!" She exclaimed, while examining it.

Rhyspa looked over at her friends finger. "I think we should go to the Hospital Wing. It might get infected."

Sam was walking along the forest edges on a late night stroll trying to think over his life and his unknown heritage.He pulld out his wand and thought about his parents back home. I should head back now he thought to himself. He turned to walk to the castle when 2 girls came crashing out of the forest and fell to the ground breathing heavily. He stood there in shock and confusion before walking aver to where the girls lay."You guys alright?" He asked...

Rhyspa heard a voice call out. She looked up to see a boy she didn't know. "Yeah, I think we're fine," she said. "I'm Rhyspa, and this is Zoe," Rhyspa pointed to herself and her friend. "And you are?"

Zoe shuddered, and turned her head to the newcomer. "Hey, Yeah, we'll be alright." She said, as she ripped a leaf off of a tree and wrapped it around her finger.

Sam looked at the girls for a bit and noticed one of them had a cut on her finger. "Uuuhhh,Im Sam" He said slowly "What were you guys doing in there?" He saw the girl with a cut rip off a leaf and wrap her finger. Hey you should get that to the Hospital Wing" He suggested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back