Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Walking through the Garden, Justin had been thinking about his first week at this school. It was so different from home-schooling, but it was so much easier. Justin knew all this, because he had been brought up with a tutor, a fact he was now happy about. He had never liked Home-Schooling much in the past, but seeing how all of this was done, now, it made him feel a bit unhappy that he had decided to come here in the first place. Though he didn't regret the choice, he would rather be ahead of the class, then behind.

Of course, the people here were nice. People like Trinity, and Nadia, made his life enjoyable here. They were good friends, to him, and Nadia more like a younger sister. The way she acted, anyway. Justin enjoyed their company, and the company of the rest of the people around here, even most of the Professor's were nice enough to him. He had seen the Prefects wandering around, and really wanted to be one of them, in the end. Maybe one day, I'll be able to walk around with a Prefect's badge on my chest. Then the people around here, will look up to me! Justin thought, idly.

Justin wasn't usually one who liked to have power over others, he was just interested in the goings-ons, of the Prefects, and such. He liked what they were able to do, and it made him envious. He was out here today, to try and meet some new people, and he knew that there was certainly enough of them for him to do so. He just need to pick the people who would be most likely for him to make friends with, fast. Because all the effort you had to put into people who were annoying, or just overall mean, was stupid. Justin wanted to make friends with nice people.

The last year at Hogwarts New Zealand had been a wonderful one for Riley, she had made so many new friends, Sam, Libby and Leia. She sure was going to miss Leia, they were so alike it was a shame she had to go. Riley had found that being at Hogwarts New Zealand was one of the best things that had ever happened to her. Being tutored from home was boring and Hogwarts America wasn't much fun either. To many stuck up and snobby girls, something that Riley didn't want to deal with. She was such a tom boy, yet you would never believe it from looking at her mother, a fashion designer and model, Francis wasn't the best influence in the young girls life.

A trip to the Hogwarts garden seemed in order after the Quidditch tryouts, Riley was rather tired. Now she just had to hope she would get on the team. It was something she wanted so badly after all. Sitting down on the grass Riley dumped her Quidditch duffel bag and Sienna Storm to the ground and she sighed, rather out of breath. She noticed a boy sitting next to her, she looked around her age and she smiled at him. "Hey" she said, she never had trouble talking to boys, she was almost one of them after all, she looked like such a boy in her hat and baggy sweatshirt.

Justin smiled when a newcomer came up to him, a girl, she looked like a Hufflepuff. That didn't take very long, and she looks nice enough Justin thought, his smile getting wider. Justin liked it when people came to him, and talked to him first up, it just made it easier for him. Justin usually found it easy to make friends, just with his easygoing personality. When he wasn't burried under work, he liked to hang with his friends, and he always helped a friend if they needed help. Justin was a good friend, like that, and it meant that he was able to keep his friends, and develop stronger bonds.

Justin wondered why there was so many people outside today. Usually most of them were in class, or the smarter ones were studying, at this time of day. Maybe they're all skipping class? Justin thought, he didn't think that that would've been the case, though. They probably all have the day off. Justin thought, again. This was probably closer to the truth then his other suggestion, so it was what he would say, if anybody asked him if he knew why they were out here. He didn't think this girl would ask him, though, she looked like she had been here for longer then Justin.

Justin chuckled softly, and looked at the girl a bit more thoroughly. She looked like a tom boy, to him. He didn't mind that, at all. A lot of his old friends had been tom boys. She seemed nice enough, though. So he would be nice to her, in return. Justin smiled at her, again. "Hello, there. What brings you out here, today?" He asked, kindly. He didn't want her to think that he was prying into her life, only that he was trying to be friendly, which was what he was trying to do. He knew from personal experience, that it always payed to be friendly to people, so he usually was.

"Just relaxing really" Riley said to the younger boy. This boy seemed nice enough and Riley always liked to meet new people, especially since transferring to Hogwats New Zealand. Riley searched through her duffel bag and retrieved a drink bottle, taking a sip from it. She was tired after Quidditch but also a little confused, lately things between her and Sam had stepped up a notch, she had never felt that way about a boy before, and Sam was acting so differently around her. Though the only conclusion Riley could come to was that Sam had a thing for her, and how could that be possible? She was hardly girly and super pretty like the girls Sam usually dated and she had always been his best friend, nothing more than that. This was beyond confusing, she didn't know how to act like a pretty little girl. "What about you?" she asked the boy, snapping out of her daydreaming. "I'm Riley by the way" she said smiling sweetly.

Justin smiled, at the girl. She seemed really nice to him, and so welcoming. He didn't know what to think, of her. It didn't worry him that she was this nice, if it had been anybody else, he probably would've found the person weird. Justin shrugged it off, and turned to the others, shrugging to himself. He didn't see anybody else who would even think about talking to him, and he sighed. "I'm Justin." He said, turning back to Riley. He liked this girl, and he knew she wouldn't ditch him for some stupid reason, she seemed to like having company, and being around people.

Justin shrugged, when she asked what he was doing out here. "I'm just here, to escape the castle. It's kind of hectic, in there. It bores me, at times, and nobody usually talks to me, anyway." He said, sighing. He didn't like it when people ignored him, and the people inside the castle, either ignored him altogether, or just didn't talk to him. He hated people, like that. He rolled his eyes, and knew that it would be fairly easy to relax on a day like this. "Yeah, well. That aside. It's a pleasure to meet you. I only just transferred here, this year. It's all so different." Justin said, ready to tell his whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back