Wandering Around

Blaise Masters

OOC First Name
Zach
Blaise walked through the streets of Asia, wondering whether he would actually meet anybody today, or whether they would just all ignore him like everybody else seemed to be lately. He sighed, and sat down on a bench nearby, his wand in his right hand, concealed from the Muggles up the sleeve of his shirt. He chuckled, and wondered what kind of thoughts were going through the Muggles minds, whether they thought he was insane, or whether they just expected that he was a tourist. Good thing I didn't wear my Ministry Robes, or else these Muggles would be suspicious. Blaze thought, standing up again, and walking into a nearby pub.

Walking up to the bar, Blaise bought a Firewhiskey and wondered what all the people in here were doing, and whether any of them were wizards, none of them were familiar to him. He took a seat near the fireplace, and looked around the bar, taking casual sips of his drink.

Candice was just about ready to go home, back to good old New Zealand when she saw a pub. She had come here to purchase things for her shop, and had gotten some good orders in, but now she was tired and just wanted to leave. Not after a drink of course. The blonde entered and looked around for a seat, there was one by the fireplace. Next to a man.

Candice bought a drink and went over to him. "Hey, you mind if I sit here?" She didn't wait for an answer and just sat there anyway. The blonde waited for him to speak first, wishing her sketchbook wasn't back in her shop.

Blaise took another sip of his drink as a newcomer walked into the pub, and asked if she could sit down next to him. He opened his mouth to say 'No, that's fine. Go ahead.' but she had already sat down before he could even start saying the 'n'. He chuckled at this and ordered himself another drink. He sighed softly, and looked at the girl next to her, she didn't look like the normal crowd that came through here. But then again, she didn't even look like a Muggle. Blaise gave her an appraising look, not really looking like he was doing anything though, he didn't like to stare at people, but this one interested him.

Blaise decided it would be best if they talked, "Hello, I'm Blaise. And you are?" He asked, winking softly. He sipped his drink, and ordered another one for her. "There." He said, smiling softly. He wondered who this girl was, and wished she would hurry up and tell him. He was patient enough, to an extent.

Candice smiled and turned her chair so she was facing this Blaise person. "I'm Candie, lush to meet you." She had recently discovered she liked to say lush. She grinned when she was brought another drink. "Why thank you." Shge quickly downed her first drink so she could start on the second one.

((Sorry for lameness))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back