Wandering around

"Oh right, strict schools are bad!" Harri said she couldn't think of anything worse then strict teachers and hard rules to be followed. "Oh did you play any instruments?" Harri asked when he said he liked music.

"Oh wow! Are you a good singer?" she asked interesstidly, "No music was never my strong point!" Harri said she enjoyed singing but she didn't think anyone else enjoyed her singing, she didn't exactly have a good voice!

"Really? That would be great!" Harri said and stopped walking and perched herslef on the near by windowsill to listen.

Blane smiled and turned to Harri as she sat down. Blane thought about what song he could sing. "I'll sing Had a bad day by Daniel Powter I think." Blane said. He cleared his throat and then began to sing. He knew the song quite well despite only having listened to it a few times. He kept singing, losing himself in the song. The song came to an end and Blane smiled widely at Harri

Harri made herself comfortable on the windowsill and preapered her self to listen. "Oh I love that song!" she added quickly when he said what he was going to sing then said "Oh sorry for interupting!" she added quickly. As he opened his mouth and the words floated out her jaw dropped, he had an amazing voice , it was really velvety and she could tell he really meant the words. When he finished she took a minute to come back to reality, she smiled widely back "That was absoloutly amazing! You have a great voice!" she said grinning at him.

"You haven't hear me sing!" Harri said and jumped off the windowsill and linked his arm again and began walking. "Did you have singing lessons?" She asked wondering how he got such a good voice.

"So your a natural ehh!" she said laughing a elbowing him lightly "Well your really good you should be proud!"Harri said, it was amazing he had never had any lessons when he was really good. "So do you like being in Hufflepuff?"She asked, she didn't want to change the subject but she was interrested to know what the other houses were like.

"I love it, it's great everyone gets on well from every year!" she said smiling at the memories of the common room and dorm. "Have you tried out for your quiditch team?" she added.

((I'm off so I'll replie tommorow:D))

"We still haven't had a tryout!" Harri said, she really wanted to tryout and was now wondering when they would be. "Did you get in?" she asked smiling

"I'm sure you'll get in!" she said to Blane. "Aww thank you!" she said, he was very sweet. "Well I really want to play seeker!" She said "I don't think I'm good enough though!" She said looking down "What position do you want to play?" She asked looking up and catching his eye.

"Thank you!" She said beaming "I think you'd be a great beater!" she said still smiling from ear to ear. "Yeah I love all sports!"she said "Well all muggle ones!" she said, although she had been here for quite while she still didn't know everything about this new world. "How about you?" she asked.

"It's definatly rounders!" she said smiling, every summer she had played with her friends and she hoped she would again this year. "But I really like tennis, watching rather then playing though!" she said laughing "How about you?"

Harri laughed "Well that can't be a good thing!" she said. "Hmmm least favorite." she said thinking "Well I think it would have to be golf!" she said laughing "It just reminds me of old people!" she said thinking of her gradnparents in their golf stuff and laughing. "How about you?"

"Yeah crickets awful!" she said laughing "I don't get the rules or what your even went to do!" she said. "Exams soon!" she said "What classes are you doing this term?" she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back