Wandering around

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harriet thought it was about time she did some proper exploring of the castle. She had been here for ages and she still didn't really know her way around. Upon arriving on the 7th floor corridor she felt that it was nice and peacful so sat down in the corner and looked around. It was really huge here and she liked it, a musky smell caressed the air and dust particules clug to every inch of the floor but it was home! Ever since arriving here she had felt like it was her home from home and she supposed really it was, the huge grounds and qudditch pitches were so different from her old life and at moments she felt as if she was having a wonderful dream but that sooner or later it was going to end. The only problem she was having here was sleeping, every night she would lay awake for hours and then finally drop off only to be told it was time to wake up. Her eyes were red and bloodshot but she always woke up after breakfast and today was no exception.

Blane was walking around the castle. He had nothing to do so decided to go for a walk. Blane turned a corner and was now on the seventh floor. He was walking down the corridor when he saw Harri. She looked tired. With nothing else to do Blane walked over to her "Hey Harri, you okay? You look kinda tired." Blane asked her

Harriet had been sitting quietly when she heard footsteps approaching, she stood up and saw Blane "Hiya!" she said brightly "Oh I'm fine! just a bit tired you know!" she said trying not to sound tired "Anyway how are you?" she tried to steer the conversation away from her, The last thing he needs is me ranting on about my silly sleeping problems she thought.

(( Can i join cos i'm lyk really bored now. ))

Aisyah walked down the 7th floor corridor with her cat, Bujang. She was not at all surprised that she was there alone. She had woken up in a rather rebellious mood in the morning, and she was having a bad day and decided to have a walk, to clear her mind of all her thoughts. She was really angry at Ardian. He had broke her heart the day before. He had said that they should end the relationship.

She sat walked quietly and thought of Ardian. Ardian, Ardian, Why did you leave me? Tears rolled down her red cheeks as she walked. She walked down the seventh floor corridor, and almost bumped into Harriet. She stood up and saw that Blaine was there too. Trying to wipe off her tears and get away from them as soon as possible to hide her embarrassment, she turned around and nearly stepped onto Bujang, her cat. Stepping sideways to avoid the collision, she accidentally bumped into someone else. She stepped back to see who she had bumped into, and to see if they were worth apologizing to or not.

((sure you can :D))

"Ah good!" she said "Well nothing really I'm a bit bored to be honest.."
She was interpted by the sound of crying as Aisyah came round the corner.
"Oh my gosh Aisyah whats the matter?" she asked and opened her arms to give Aisyah a big hug. "Are you alright?" she asked a look of concern spread across her face.

Harri looked up as Blane put his hadn on Aisyah sholder he really is sweet she thought to herself before concentrating back on Aisyah, "Tell us what's up" she said in what she hoped was a comforting tone.

Aisyah looked at Harri and Blane. She was so happy that she had friends like them. None of the Slytherins cared for her."Well, its my boyfriend Ardian, he broke up with me yesterday. We have been going our for two whole years!" Aisyah said, bursting into tears. "Its because of that slut, she keeps flirting with him!" Aisyah screamed, as she ran away and left Harri and Blane alone.

(( I had to make my character leave cos i won't be online for th next few days ))

Harri hugged Aisyah as she told them what was up. "oh my gosh! What an idiot..." Harri started to say but Aisyah had alredy left. Harri felt like she should go after her but felt that she probably needed time on her own. "I hope she's alrgiht," Harri said turning to Blane. She tried to stop worrying and she turned to Blane "So Mr.Bailey king of the Scots what do you fancy doing today?" she said laughing

Blane was about to say something comforting to Aisyah but she ran off before he could. Instead he turned to Harri and smiled. "I'm sure she will be okay, maybe not today but soon." Blane said. "Well Miss. Turner, I'm not sure. What does thy lady wish to do?" Blane said with a mocking bow.

"Well the lady was thinking of asking the man!" she said poshly before adding "Or in your case boy!" she said laughing. She felt like she had woken up since having this wander and was glad she had had it.

"Sounds like a plan!" Harri said laughing "Well actually I suppose it's not a plan if you think about it!" she said a little confused. She held out her arm for Blane to link and began to walk.

Harri thought for a moment "No I don't actually although we might be having a Gryffindor 1st years quiditch match!" She said, she was really excited about this prospect and hoped the date would soon be settled. "How about you?" she asked snapping out of her day dream and pulling at her long curly hair.

"That sounds great!" Harri said, maybe a little too excitedly. "The gardens are the best! Really relaxing!" she said and closed her eyes and imagened them, the whole of the castle grounds were amazing and each different part bought new atmospheres and experiences. They carried on walking down the corridor and Harri was glad she had such good friends. "So you enjoying school?" she asked.

"I absoloutly love it here! It's amazing but I loved my other school too, well more the people there! But there so different I can't really compare them, do you know what i mean?" she asked, realising about a second too late that he probably didn't really care.

"Yeah I no!" Harri said "I never will be or have been clever so I guess I find it easier here cause I kind of get everything!" Harri said.
Oh great no i sounds like a complete idiot She thought.

Blane was a bit confused too. "I never really got the chance at my other school to be really good at something because I was only there for about 2 years." Blane said "I was good at reading at school. What were you good at?"

"Yeah I loved reading, you can completly loose yourself in another world!" she said, she had done this with many a book and began to wonder why she wasn't currently reading anything, but before she could daydream she snapped back to life " But sports were always my strength!" Harri said recollecting summer rounders games and muddy football games with the boys. "Did you enjoy you other school though?" she asked, she knew better then to keep asking questions and decided that this one was ok, not too personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back