Wandering around for the first time

"Excuse me? Quite frankly I would rather feed on the dead corpse of a mermaid than even encounter a half breed such as a centaur... never mind meet one" she hissed. She swiftly turned around and was about to walk off. She then turned back around. "But... I'm sure you fit in pretty well don't you? I couldn't make out really weather you were a centaur or not by the look of you" she smirked at the older girl.

Tichondrius was rummaging around in his robe when he paused. Something wasn't right about the girl; it was a simple nagging notion, that was minor, but Tichondrius had long learnt never to doubt his instincts. She seemed too at home in the forest, carried herself differently than other students. Like one who knew they could hurt their opponent. He knew that Andromeda was a werewolf; she carried herself similarly to the new girl. He tilted his head as he watched the girl, and then it clicked. Plunging his hand into his robe, Tichondrius flicked several small items at the girl; pure silver needles.

Andromeda sighed and turned her back on the girl.
"You're not worth my time or the effort" she retorted as she went to stand by the younger girl, incase the Slytherin made an unprovoked attack Andy was going to make sure she could block it without too much trouble.

Ares decided he was done sulking when the new comer decide to pick on his cousin, he jumped out of the tree
"What is your problem!?"

{ok Tich, discovered a few Durmstrang transfers have recognised Andy and are blabbing - so tis plausible. }

Andy watched as the other boy jumped down from the safety of his perch. Do all first years have a death wish?
"She's just about to leave now aren't you?" she glared at the girl, hoping she really would go. Why the school accepted so many trouble makers was beyond her. Every year there was more and all trying to push their weight about. At least the pranksters were out for fun and games, students like the girl infront of her, were a different kettle of fish altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back