Wandering Aimlessly

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase glanced around the city, there weren't many people there, but there were enough that Chase would not be able to make a scene if he apparated away. He shrugged and consented to just walking. He chuckled along the way, thinking about everybody around him, who knew nothing about magic, and even a few he remember from school who he had seen the past few days. Are these people following me, or is it just Edens' parents keeping tabs? Chase thought with a smirk. Chase wondered who would actually want too follow him, he wasn't even that interesting, especially considering he usually only kept to himself.

Chase chuckled, as he noticed a few of the Muggles were actually familiar to him, but Chase wore a travelling cloak with the hood up so nobody would recognize him, except a few people who actually knew Chase. He carried his wand in his right hand, which was hidden by the cloak, so that none of the Muggles would notice it. He was looking to cause some havok, but there were too many Muggles here for Chase to do so. He sighed, and ducked up an alleyway, wanting too apparate away. He knew he wouldn't, but sometimes Chase just wanted too be alone. Chase realised this was hardly the time that anyway, so he headed back towards the street, lowering his hood.

Melodie was wandering the streets of the UK marvelling at the sights and the people. She had only apparated their a few minutes when she noticed someody she thought she knew. She slipped her wand into her bag and pulled the hood of the man until he turned to face her. She lowered the hood of her coat to reveal her soft auburn hair. "Chace!" she exclaimed embracing the young man. "I never expected to see you here" she commented.

It had been a long time since she had seen chase and she had only just heard of the engagement. She laughed at how silly they looked with their silly coats and hoods up. There were way too many muggles about in this town. "Well are'nt you going to tell me what you're doing here?" Melodie said playfully with an eager smile.

Alex was walking along, a bag over his shoulder with some groceries in it. Having apparated here in the morning, he had decided he'd do his shopping here and get it out the way so he could enjoy the rest of the day annoying passer bys and crazy shop owners.
He spotted a nice joke shop he had been in many a time on his holidays and wondered if the crazy old man still lived there. He stepped into the shop and had not been no longer than 2 seconds literally when the old man's head popped up and began shouting to him in some unexplainable language.
Alex raised an eyebrow at the figure before the door was flung open and he was being bustled out. 'Look here mister. I dinnae speak your frickin language. I didn't even do anything wrong you idiot,' he yelled back in the man's face, resistant to his pushing. By now, the local constable was walking down towards them as well as stares facing them.
Alex couldn't keep his laughter in though. The old man just looked like a gnome practically, with his face red face yelling at him never to come near his shop ever again. He would not be the one to give out the ingredients for a murder to happen with the likes of him.
With a nonchalant shrug, he turned round and walked away from the crowds. He spotted two people up ahead at the mouth of an alleyway and smiled. They looked awful familiar and he was staring a while before it snapped. Chase, the quiet guy in class. He didn't notice who the other person was. A friend supposedly. A nice hello wouldn't cost anything though.
'Nice way to stand out I must admit. Absolutely no one would be suspicious of you here,' he greeted them, a playful tone in his voice. He wondered why on earth Chase would ever think it was normal to wear cloaks in a muggle city but every man to his own opinion. After all, perhaps wizards would think him weird just wearing a pair of low slung black jeans and a simple hoodie.
'I finally get to meet you outside of the classroom, Chase. Hows it feel?' he added, the joke in his voice. Though, it was pretty true in itself. He was never one to speak to Chase much.

Chase looked around at the two newcomers, wondering where in the world they could have come from. "Hello, Melodie." Chase said, as she embraced him. Chase looked over at Alex, "Well, well. Where have you been hiding? Up too more trouble?" Chase asked, looking at Alex. Chase wondered if the two of them were stalking him, or whether it was just a coincidence that he had met them. Chase chuckled at the two of them, "Lets walk. I don't really like staying in one place all too long." Chase said, shrugging at the two. Chase walked away, not bothering too wait for the two of them two of them too answer.

Chase glanced around the city as they walked, looking at all the Muggles, wondering what he, Melodie and Alex should do with the day, and wondering whether the Muggles would get in the way. Chase shrugged it off, stopping and turning to Melodie and Alex. Now that Chase had had an actual look at Melodie, he could see that she was pregnant. Chase wondered who the father was, but he didn't want too pursue the matter, he didn't really care that much about it. Smirking, he stopped and waited for the two of them, wondering what they would want too do for the day.

Melodie couldn't believe her eyes! Who should wander out but Alex Cullen! The three of them hadn't even planned anything but had somehow all ended up in the same place at the same time. As the three walked Melodie noticed Chase looking at her belly and realising the situation she was in. Melodie wondered if she should explain to them. "So what have you two been up to lately?" Melodie asked the two, she would tell them about her later.

Melodie smiled up at the two friends as they walked along the streets of the UK. "Should we get outta here?" she suggested, there were too many muggles around for them to have any fun.

((short post, sorry I'm tired...))

Alex laughed as Chase joked back to him, his smile turning up at the corners. 'Quite the opposite of hiding. I don't think that old man is gonna be to his right self for a while,' he answered, his hand gesturing back to the old joke shop were the constable was still questioning him. Geesh, what could he be complaining about still?
He started to follow Chase, laughing as he seemed to be oblivious at the little kids staring at him like he was a demon and the teenagers looking at him like a freak. But he kept quiet. He couldn't help but smirk as Melodie asked them what they'd been up to. 'Never mind us, what have you been up to? Who's the lucky guy?' he rebutted, raising his eyebrow at her.
He looked about wondering if they should get out of here. 'Get out of here why? Do you know how much fun you can get by acting like street performers,' he offered up, as a rash idea. He winked at Melodie before conjuring up a blood red tulip in his hand. 'Nice to see you again,' he replied, handing it to her. He hadn't made some flowers for ages, mostly because he didn't have time from his training and getting the whole house in order as well as doing the handy jobs in the village for money.

Melodie heard Alex's rebutt and knew she was cornered, the two boys wildly staring at her wanting to know who the lucky fella' was. Melodie looked up at them "Adam" she said quietly. "It's not Izaak!" She added, seeing the two looking very suprised, they had always expected her and Izaak to get back together, and to be honest so had she. Melodie let her hands move to hold her stomach, the two still didn't say anything. "Well, got something to say?" she asked playfully.

As Alex offered up they stay in the UK and act like street performers, Melodie shook her head. Alex was still the trickster he had always been. And Melodie was still the one trying to keep the boys out of trouble. "What are you getting at?" she asked Alex, wondering how on earth that would be fun. Although Melodie thought about it, she hadn't used magic for fun in a long time, that much was true. Perhaps a little bit of fun couldn't hurt, Melodie thought, letting a smile cover her face.

Chase watched the two argue, and couldn't help but roll his eyes at them. Same old Alex. Still causing more trouble then he's worth, it seems. Chase chuckled, "Seems you'll never give up your childish ways, aye Alex?" Chase said, smirking at him. Chase then turned on Melody, "I'm glad that you finally found somebody else that makes you happy. Other than Izaak that is, though I will admit I did think you two would get back together, but it seems the whole school was wrong there." Chase said, smirking. Chase wondered what exactly had happened too her and Izaak, Chase hadn't exactly heard much about it all.

Chase listened too Alex talk about being street performers, "Maybe. But I don't think that would exactly be the best lifestyle choice. I daresay the Muggles would get suspicious sooner or later anyway." Chase said, rolling his eyes at Alex. "Anyway, street performers are boring, I would probably end up blowing them up if I met one." Chase said, sighing devilishly. Chase wondered how people could commit themselves too such lives, "But the two of you can feel free too do so. I'll just sit in the shadows watching. Sound like a plan?" Chase asked, smirking at the two.

Melodie laughed at Chase saying the whole school was wrong. It did make her feel a little more comfortable though. Melodie grabbed the tulip form Alex's hand and bowed "Why thankyou kind sir" she exclaimed bursting into laughs after doing so. "I don't think I'm up for street performing" Melodie chuckled "but you're welcome to Alex" Linking arms, the three carried on down the cobbled road, passing muggles as they went.

"How's Eden?" Melodie asked Chase, "do you miss her?" she asked, knowing Eden would be back at school now. Melodie smiled and flicked out her wand, daring to reveal it to the muggles. They would probably think it was just some piece of stick or wood.

Alex rolled his eyes at the both of them as they said street performing would be boring. Bah, they obviously hadn't tried it before. The only way you could do magic in public and get away with it point blank. He put his hands in his back pockets as he continued walking with them, listening to their conversation.

Hmm, not Izaak. Well, he never did seem that intent on staying anyway. He had never really kept tabs on the whole thing though. It was their lives, not his and he wasn't much for being a fan kind-of thing. He pouted his lips stilghtly as they began talking about their plans for the future with people. Damn. Everyone was still content on growing up, even outside his little group of friends. Marriages, here, relationships there.

But he stayed cheery on the outside. He raised an eyebrow over at Melodie as she took out her wand. 'What are you planning to do with that now?' he asked, curious only. After all, Melodie hadn't really been big on being a rebel at school, comparing to him.

Chase couldn't help but laugh at the two of them. So immature, I guess Alex will never change. Street performers, BAH. Chase thought, rolling his eyes. Chase heard Melodie mention Eden, and sighed. "Yes, I miss her. It's hard to be away from her sometimes. But I manage just found, just need to find ways to keep myself busy. It's simple enough." Chase said, shrugging. Chase hadn't been able to sleep much, because he kept getting woken up by owls delivering messages to him from Eden. Chase thought about the one that was still unconscious outside his window. That ruddy bird had better wake up.. I need to send it back to the school. Chase thought, wondering if he should go and jinx the bird again.

Chase shrugged, and wondered when Melodie would actually be giving birth, "How many months are you, Melodie? Three? Four?" Chase asked, it looked like she was three, but Chase had been wrong before, on rare occasion. Chase watched her pull out her wand, "Are we going to be having some fun, are we?" Chase asked, pulling out his wand. Chase tried to think of the best way to torture a Muggle, but then remembered that he was with people, and that may not really be the best idea at the time if he was intent on keeping his secret. Chase wondered what Melodie had in mind, "Are we going to torment the Muggles, or just make them question their sanity? Both options sound fun to me." Chase thought, smirking.

Melodie smiled up at Chase. "Three. Months, but it's twins, so I'm a bit large" If Melodie were to be completely honest she was scared about the whole birth thing. But she knew it would all be worth it in the end. She let out a sigh she was soon to be married, but she could never care for Adam as she cared for Izaak, and the way he cared for her was amazing. "I kinda wish they were Izaak's" Melodie admitted. It pained her to say it but it was true. She hoped the two would understand.

As they walked Melodie looked down at her wand, then up at Alex, "Well master, what are we going to do with these?" she asked him, seeing Chase holding his at the ready too. Melodie had alot on her mind, alot of decisions to make, she still had a hope in her heart that the babies were Izaak's.

((sorry about the post I had to do it on my ipod :glare: ))

Alex sighed and rolled his eyes as Chace showed his horrible humanity side to them. Typical. He always had that non-harmless streak in him, probably why Alex never really hung out with him alot. He frowned as Melodie told them it was twins. He had not much info in his brain on babies at all. So now he thought would be the perfect time to ask.
'How do you know they're twins?' he asked, incredulous at the knowledge she seemed to have from this. Unless she was a seer all this time and he didn't even notice before. If that was the case, he was one of the biggest idiots this world saw, just like Moko had said. No, no, he would not think of Moko. She was not to be involved in his life no longer. He had promised her that whether he liked it or not.
He laughed as she called him the master. 'Me?' he asked, glancing round him. He sent her a playful smile before winking at her. 'So I am the master now am I?' he whispered to her before laughing. 'I don't know. You threw my thought out the window. Let's just eh, play, eh, oh I don't know. You're the ravenclaw Chace. You think of something,' he replied, not having a single idea on what to do.
Tapping his fingers against his bottom lip, he decided they would think they were too old for a sports game. And then street performers was out the window as well. And he was sure they would not like to be con artists. The only thing he could think of was terrorizing some of the prettier ones in the street. A sudden thought came to him and he let a crooked wicked smile creep onto his features. Narrowing his eyes, he focused long and hard on not seeing the colours any more, not seeing any of it anymore so it became see through. After a minute of concentration, he moved his hands in the direction of Chase's lower body, whispering the words so softly, it just sounded like a low sigh. And then he moved his hands swiftly back in his pockets, taking in the responses of what people would think of his underwear. ( :p )

(...*facepalm*)

Chase watched Alex, and sighed, "You always were the immature one, weren't you? Never did know when to stop, and what you should, and should not do. But then again, I may be wrong, I still wonder how you got Head Boy though." Chase said, eyeing his wand, and Melodies, "I reckon we should make the Muggles question their sanity while they watch their friends go flying through the air, it would be fun to watch them." Chase said, shrugging at the two of them. Chase just wanted to cause some trouble here, and it would be fun to finally let out the Death Eater side of him, instead of having to hold it back.

Chase didn't want to have to get too violent though, otherwise these two would get suspicious, and he wouldn't have an explanation, he would merely have to apparate away, and hope they didn't find him. Chase sighed, and pointed his and at one of the Muggles. "Locomotor Mortis." He whispered, watching the Muggle trip over his own feet, he turned to the other two, his face as blank as a poker face. "You guys can join in whenever you want." He said, looking at the Muggles, a look of hate on his face.

( haha :p )

Alex laughed as Chase asked him how he got Head Boy. 'You think I don't. I was frickin' bored that year not being able to do the biggest pranks I had planned out. But perhaps it was because I was one of the smartest people in the school, hint hint,' he replied, the friendly competition making it's way obviously through. And it was true. The most popular and rebellious guy had gotten the thing he did not want : Head Boy. But at least he got to make a good speech at the end.
He rolled his eyes towards Chase as he began to talk about being cruel to the Muggles. Idiot crossed Alex's mind as he saw one of the muggles trip over. Normally he would laugh but that was when it was people who knew about things like this. Doing it to people who had no idea about the whole concept of magic was not good at all in his mind. It was just a nice way to say bullying.
Taking his hand, he waved it over the muggle, casting Finite on them as Chase told them to join in. He looked back into his poker face and bit his tongue to stop the hysterical laughter coming through. He obviously hadn't noticed his trousers had been transfigured into transparent threads. Haha. 'Emm, I have actually already began,' he replied, before whistling away non-suspiciously. :r
He winked at Chase before transfiguring his own eyebrows into neon pink. Yep, he was obsessed with his wandless transfiguration spells. They were just so fun to do, a challenge. Alex wiggled his eyebrow dramatically before grinning. 'Yep, neon pink is definetely my colour. I think I'll keep it like this. Whatcha think?' he joked about, getting a crazed look from one of the boys passing.

Melodie watched as the boys played around, flying and casting spells on oneanother. She looked up at Chase and sniggered as muggles past the three, screaming in horror. She then turned her eyes to Alex, his eyebrows a startling neon pink, she lightly shook her head as she flicked her wand lightly and hovered above the muggles, spinning in the air. She landed herself gently on the roof of an old cottage before looking out for Alex and Chase, "Well, aren't you two going to join me?" she asked settling down on the edge of the roof, her legs dangling over the edge.

Melodie smiled as she thought of the friends she was with, right now was just what she needed. A little harmless fun, without always thinking what was right or how much trouble she could get in. She wasn't a prefect anymore, she wasn't even in school. She was a grown woman, pregnant and engaged, she even had parents now, and not to mention a sister! So many things had changed for her, she thought as she sat up on the roof, more muggles passing and calling out to her.

Chase watched Alex transfigure his eyebrows into Neon Pink, and couldn't help but roll his eyes again. Chase would never be able to go around like that, it looked stupid, and he couldn't see why you would want to do Neon Pink at all. OH. Because of the Muggles reactions! Right! Chase thought, as understanding crept on him. Chase chuckled as he watched the Muggles reactions to Alex, and couldn't help but laugh himself.

Chase watched Melodie now, and he saw her levitate herself onto a nearby roof, "I'm coming!" He said, wanting to be able to start hurting the Muggles, but he wouldn't be able to do so as long as long as Melodie and Alex were around. Chase landed next to Melodie, and smirked at her, "Well come on, Alex! You're the only one left down there!" Chase said, rolling his eyes in mock horror. Chase would have as much fun as he could here.

Alex watched, his eyes widening as Melodie levitated herself up onto the roof of an abandoned cottage. Woah, she could get in so much trouble if the Ministry of Magic found out about this, he thought to himself, as panic started to run through his veins. For once in his life, he was finally realizing how stupid they really were doing this, and here he was thinking it was harmless fun. Not if it meant their wands would be taken away from them if muggles didn't forget this event.
His frown crept in, but it didn't stay for long as Chase went ahead and hovered his own bloody self up too. And he was the Ravenclaw out of them. His jaw hung open in shock before he took his hand and closed it. 'Who would of known Chase could be such a rebel,' he shouted up to them, a smile forming on his face. He would not show his bad feelings toward this, no way. He had a reputation to keep up and panicking would do nothing. He'd just have to lay a hint down.
He sprinted over to the house and started climbing up the wall, were there were several holes and grooves for his hands and feet. No problem, I've climbed harder walls like this before, he thought to himself, remembering the kids home wall. Now that had been a hard one without practically any grooves in it whatsoever. His fingers curled around the edge of the roof and he pulled himself up, acquiring some dust streaks against his hoodie.
Shrugging, he smiled over to them and took a seat, his legs dangling as well. 'I hope one of you knows how to obliviate memories, because I don't want to have any of those sexy girls knowing me as a gay poof here,' he joked with them, waggling his eyebrows again towards some of the staring pedestrians. 'Or the fact that Chase's trousers have been invisible for the past what-is-it, 10 minutes,' he added, a sly smile playing on his face as he looked for Chase's reaction. Well, he could of been mean and not told him of his sneaky spells.

It became apparent to Melodie just how much trouble they could get in as Alex began to climb the wall himself. She watched as his hands and feet slipped into the grooves, then managed to pull himself up with ease. Melodie smiled as he took his place on the other side of Melodie. Melodie carefully slipped her wand into her pocket, not wanting the Ministy to find out what that had been getting up to that afternoon. "Its ok, I can obliviate memories, I might need a hand though" she said, looking over at Chase, he had always been a good student so hopefully he could help her remember the charm.

Melodie let out a chuckle as Alex worried about what the muggle girls might think of him "You'll never grow up will you Alex? I swear you were destined to be a frat boy!" she said looking at the sly look on his face. Melodie couldn't help but laugh even harder as Alex admitted to Chase's pants having been invisible for 10 or so minutes! She watched Chase's face grow very worried as he jumped to cover himself, Alex and Melodie laughing hysterically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back