Wandering about;

"Oh erm I'm sorry," Rosaline said with a hint of empathy hitting her voice. Rosaline moved her bangs out of her face as she asked, "Where you close to her?"

Chavdar shrugged, "Don't be sorry. I didn't grieve over her death for long. I was only, well, I was a kid nonetheless." Chavdar laughed darkly, "I think I was closer to my father's wife than my mom. At least she seemed like a nice person." He wondered whether Rosaline figured out that Asparuh had an affair on Tsvetanka with his mom.

"I can understand that, I was in the same situation with Vladimir and Layla as a child," Rosaline said absentmindedly.

Chavdar nodded, "And it sucks when all three know about each other. I just wonder why Asparuh did that though." He was curious, and once he found his father, he would demand to know everything.

"What did Asparuh do? I heard about an affair but nothing since then," Rosaline said. I wonder if Francis was just lying about all of that, it seems like something he would do. Rosaline thought curiously.

Chavdar thought for a moment, recalling everything. "He just had a random affair with Liyla Mirayinov. And it lasted for a few years. No one knows why he did it, and he was open about it even with his wife. Tsvetanka was too terrified of Asparuh to do anything about it. Then, in 2007, Asparuh lost his temper and murdered my mom in front of me." He shrugged. "Affairs really screw with peoples' lives."

Rosaline listened but she wasn't surprised one bit at what Chadvar was telling her, it was common knowledge through out the Death Eater families, but she wasn't sure if it was with the normal public. Then she said, "No truer words have ever been spoken."

Chavdar laughed coldly, "Well, my father was a bit feared, even among the Death Eaters in his younger days." He grinned a bit. "They screwed with mine. Then again, I plan on busting all Death Eaters one day. And so does Vasilka." He smirked, thinking about the Death Eaters receiving the Kiss.

"Well how about that, so do I, they've ruined my life," Rosaline said bluntly as she imagined all the death eaters in her family recieving the kiss, it would amuse her to watch it, she the fear in their eyes, and just before they got it Rosaline would laugh coldly to let them know that it was their fault that her husband was dead then they would get the kiss.

Chavdar smirked, "You want to watch the Death Eaters receive the Kiss? Hm, that would be pretty awesome to watch. Although, Vasilka would want to kill them herself, seeing how they murdered her husband and caused her to lose a child." Chavdar remained cold about the whole incident. The Death Eaters knew her, thus, wouldn't kill her.

Rosaline smirked and said, "Oh yes, I want to be the one that makes sure they get the kiss, even if it means wiping out my whole family." Rosaline didn't care how cold and weird that would seem to others, it was the truth. "It seems Vasilka and I have something in common, Death Eaters murdered my husband aswell," Rosaline said with a sick calmness, that only comes with absolute loathing.

[I figured that this would make the rp a little bit more interesting :D]

Lily walked out of Flourish and Blotts with a light smile as she went to go get some lunch. She had recieved word from Aiden that Rosaline was in the area, Lily hoped that if they saw each other Rosaline would be understanding about this whole situation. Lily turned the corner only to see Rosaline talking with a man a bit older than Rosaline. Lily gasped worridly, she couldn't apparate yet, she hadn't been taught. Lily tried to run away but her legs were glued to the ground she stood on and her mouth was wide open as she stared worridly at her cousin.

Chavdar snickered, "Why, that is very cold hearted of you. Although, I am actually hunting down my father. I find it an interesting game." Chavdar heard Rosaline's tragedy, and tried to sound sympathetic, but failed. His voice remained as cold as ice. "I am sorry for your loss. I recently found out more into Vasilka's incident. My father was the one who sent the Death Eaters, and said to kill her too, if her name was changed. But she kept the same name." He shrugged slightly, to show his confusion. His black eyes looked up to see a young teenaged girl. She was staring at Rosaline. His gaze went back to Rosaline, "We are being watched." He nodded in the other girl's direction.

Rosaline gave him a trying smile once more looking contorted, she could tell this was Chadvar's attempt at sympathy, she used to be a wreck with showing sympathy. Rosaline frowned when Chadvar mentioned something about Vasilka and said, "Is Vasilka alright? Aside from the obvious pain it must have caused her to know that her family murdered her husbad." Then she tightened up and said nervously, "It isn't a man is it?" Rosaline discretly took her wand out of her pocket in case it was her uncle.

Lily noticed the man looked over at her and her eyes widened slightly in fear of what would happen. Lily took her wand out and shakily pointed it at Rosaline. Lily hadn't the slightest idea of what would happen next, if she would contact Uncle of Father, all she knew is it wouldn't be good.

Chavder sighed, "She hasn't committed suicide or anything, but she is just really sick from the loss and the miscarriage. Vasilka hasn't found out about father sending them. Although, she does think that her last name caused the Death Eaters to remember what father had done in the past, and spared her. I think she will pull out of this easily." Chavdar flicked out his black wand and answered, "No, some girl. She looks a tad bit younger than Vasilka." He watched the girl point her wand at Rosaline. Chavdar smirked a bit at the girl, "I suggest you hurry along, before someone gets hurt." He used his tone that usually scared most people. He said to Rosaline, "I hope you don't know her... In case I have to get defensive."

"Well give her my regards." Rosaline said then she said, "A girl? Alright then I am fine." Rosaline slowly turned around only to see Lily, with her wand pointed at her. Rosaline gave her a warning look to tell her to leave the country, everyone thought she would be here then she muttered to Chavdar, "Thats my cousin, she's been missing since November." Rosaline gave her a tiny smirk then flicked her wand toward herself to show Lily to come towards them.

[Im sorry that post made little to no sense :p ]

Chavdar nodded at Rosaline, "I will, once I see her." He lowered his wand, but didn't put it away. "Your cousin, I see. Well, I think we found her." He smirked a bit. He watched what Rosaline did with careful eyes. He then realized what Rosaline wanted her cousin to do. He wondered whether she would come over, seeing him as he is. Even Rosaline thought he was a Death Eater, before his eyes went black in the shade.

Lily watched nervously as the man took his wand out and smirked at her then she rolled her eyes at him. Then saw Rosaline turned around and she gave her a nervous smile and then Rosaline signalled her to come to her. Lily lowered her wand but still held it. Lily slowly and cautiously walked towards her and as she did she looked over her shoulders expecting her father or uncle to come up and grab her. "Hi there Rosaline," Lily said nervously with her spanish accent stronger then ever.

"Chavdar, Lily, Lily, Chavdar." Rosaline said simply then said in Spanish, "Lily what on Earth are you doing here? You know Uncle has moved here, and has Aiden and everyone in the family looking for you! What are you going to do? How are you affording food or housing?"

Chavdar glared at the young girl. He was never friendly with the teenagers nowadays. His arms folded back over his chest. "Pleasure, I'm sure." He said in his usual icy tone. He then noticed that Lily had a strong spanish accent. He then heard Rosaline speak in spanish. "I assume that I have no part in that." He laughed quietly.

Rosaline noticed Chavdar's glare and smiled lightly (still an awkward pull of her face) and then said, "Unless you understand Spanish I'm not sure if it does..." Then she looked over at Lily and said, "Well? Are you going to tell me?" Rosaline crossed her arms while waiting for a response.

"Nice to meet you..." Lily said shyly then looked over at Rosaline and said frantically in spanish, "Don't tell Father! He will kill me! You know he would! Please Rosaline, don't tell anyone I'm here! I have a job and I almost have enough to rent a house." Then she looked into her eyes and pleaded in English, "Please Rosie."

Chavdar shrugged, "I don't understand many languages. As you can tell. Just the English, Bulgarian and basic German." He tried to smile but failed. His face remained dark and cold. He turned to Rosaline and then to Lily. He sighed silently. Some drama had to be occuring. But, it didn't concern him, so he didn't get into it. He just stood and observed Lily pleading and Rosaline demanding.

Rosaline groaned silently and looked over at Chavdar and muttered, "Sorry, this'll only take a second." Then she turned back to Lily and spat coldly, "Don't mention this to anyone, because I will tell Uncle and he will kill you and me if you tell anyone you saw me." Then she looked at Lily's nervous face and said, "Just go, if I see you again it wont be good for you!" Lily nodded her head softly then scampered off nervously. Rosaline turned back to Chavdar and said, "Sorry."

[Godmodded with permission]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back