Wandering about;

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
Chavdar walked along the side of Obsidian Harbor, his first time actually out in New Zealand. His dark eyes changed to silver as the sun reflected on his face. He tugged his jacket around him, fastening it over his black shirt underneath. His long hair was thankfully tied back. A gust hit his face. He noticed not many children out. Then it hit him, school was still in. He shook his head, and looked about the strange area. He was looking for a certain someone, and only then, could he exact his revenge upon him. However, it would have to wait to his dismay. Chavdar found a bench and leaned against the back of it.

Rosaline walked down through Obsidian for her first time, actually outside of her Uncle's house, she despised being here, she wanted to go back to Bulgaria or even England. Anywhere would be better than here. Rosaline sighed and looked about her, still scanning the area for Lily, Uncle always told her to do this when she went outside now. But she hadn't needed to do anything like that since she left Bulgaria. Rosaline said and began to look for anyone that seemed the least bit interesting to her.

Chavdar's head turned toward the street, and his eyes caught a woman, who looked around his age, walking about. His hand touched his chin, curious. She was the only one about. He noticed her looking around, perhaps searching for someone. He laughed silently. He approached her, with caution, "Looking for someone?" He casually said, trying to hide his accent and the usual coldness in his voice.

Rosaline immediately grabbed her wand, she feared that it could have been Francis. Rosaline loosened up as she realized it wasn't Francis and said with her accent strong, "No, are you?" Rosaline discretely looked the man over, she didn't see him as much of a threat, at least not with her sort of family.

Chavdar laughed darkly, something he could never cover up, at her grabbing her wand. "Easy, now. I won't do any harm." He heard the accent, and shook his head. What were the odds? Chavdar shook his head and told half the truth smoothly, "Not exactly. I just wanted to explore New Zealand a bit. My family are around, somewhere."

Rosaline rolled her eyes to herself as he laughed and said, "Oh well, I should let you get back to them shouldn't I?" Rosaline turned on her heels to walk away.

He shrugged, "I think I am old enough to be out on my own. Besides, half don't know I even exist." He said the last part with a smile.

"Well how nice for you..." Rosaline said with her body no longer in the opposite direction of the man, it was more on a diagonal. "So what are you doing in Obsidian?" Rosaline said absentmindedly, because she had nothing better to do then speak with a complete stranger.

Chavdar rolled his eyes a bit. Thanks to my father, not even bothering to raise me. "I thought I was surprise them, especially my father." He smirked a bit. He wondered why he was talking to a stranger, but it didn't really matter to him. "I'm just curious as to why my brother and his family moved here, and out of Bulgaria. Seems stupid to me." He already didn't like this place. His arms folded. "What are you doing in this area?" He was unsure of the name.

"My Uncle made me move from Bulgaria ro here," Rosaline said with a small scowl, she hated being in New Zealand, she found it completly pointless. Then said, "I'm Rosaline by the way..." Rosaline gave him a small smile then went back to her usual cold face.

Chavdar seemed confused. She looked old enough to be out on her own. His face remained dark, and as the shade covered him, his eyes appeared black as coal. "Ah, I see." He didn't want to prowl, seeing that it would be completely rude. Chavdar nodded, "I'm Chavdar Zhefarovich. Pleasure to meet you." He tried to sound like a gentleman, but he could never pull it off.

Rosaline saw the confused look on his face but didn't mention anything as she didn't want to share that the reason she was made to move here was because her husband was murdered by someone in her own family and this was supposed to shut her up. "Pleasure I'm sure...." Rosaline said with a certian coldness that she had picked up from Francis. Rosaline recognized the last name and asked curiously, "Does the surname Styx mean anything to you?" His last name sounds familiar, maybe Francis and Father introduced his parent to me when I was younger, Rosaline thought to herself.

Chavdar was somehow reminded of Vasilka, one of the only members of the family who knew his existance. His other neices and nephews had no idea. And Asparuh had no clue Chavdar was closing in on him, wanting an explanation, and to expose him as a Death Eater, and have the pleasure of watching the Kiss. Chavdar recognised the coldness. All his family had the coldness, darkness, or even evilness about them. Chavdar nodded, "Well, that is my half-brother's last name, Kalif Styx. It was originally Zhefarovich, about seventeen years ago." His arms folded. She couldn't have interferred with my brother and his Death Eater friends. I do hope Father never recruited any of her members. Chavdar got tense. If his eyes were black, they were now.

Rosaline noticed that Chavdar got tense and said, "That's what I thought." Rosaline smiled lightly to herself for figuring it out. He's probably a Death Eater, he could play the part well... Rosaline thought to herself.

Chavdar's curiousity got the better of him, "You...don't know him, right? He kind of, well, looks older than he really is." He hoped that she didn't meet him.

"I think I may have, but then again I've met so many Death Eaters it is ridiculas," Rosaline said then realized what she had just said and said, "I mean ermm is there any way you can forget I said that?"

Chavdar laughed and shook his head, "Well, I can't do that. You see, Kalif is...a Death Eater. Still is from the last time I heard." Chavdar quickly added, "Oh, I'm not." He pulled up his sleeve to reveal is unmarked arm. "Nothing."

"I know," Rosaline said truthfully then was a little surprised to see that Chavdar wasn't she in turn rolled up her sleeve and said, "Me niether." Rosaline put her sleeve down a second or two after.

Chavdar smirked and said as he rolled down his sleeve, "Surprised?" He laughed quietly. "I honestly didn't expect you to be one. I guess we have something in common. We both know a lot of Death Eaters." He silently counted off the ones he knew.

"Just a little," Rosaline said honestly and said, "Yeah almost everyone in my family are Death Eaters..." Rosaline had a lot of hatred in her voice as she said this, someone in her family murdered her husband.

Chavdar examined himself. He shrugged, "I look like Death Eater material?" Chavdar nodded and heard the hatred in her voice. "That must suck. Most of mine are into the Dark Arts. Sometimes not following the Dark Lord, but there are still some that I question." His mind wondered to whether Prodan or Iulia were Death Eaters. He doubted Iulia, but Prodan... Well, if he was, then no one would ever notice.

"At first glance," Rosaline said apologetically but still with a bit of coldness, she always had a bit of ice in her voice. "It's mostly the children in the family that aren't Death Eaters, despite there age they seem the most sensible." Rosaline said truthfully. Alphonse will be a Death Eater that is for certain, Lily no way, Gisella is a possibility and Aiden who knows with him! Rosaline thought to herself.

Chavdar nodded, "I can understand that." The coldness still in his voice. "I look a lot like my dad. It is rather awful." Chavdar thought for a moment, "Same here. Except Vasilka. The Death Eaters ruined that chance with her. She would have been a fine addition." Chavdar shook his head. He must have sounded so much like one then.

Rosaline raised her eyebrows and muttered in Russian, "Sound like one too." Then she said, "So you don't like your father? I don't mean to be nosey or anything." Rosaline quickly added with a trying smile, they didn't come naturally to her so it looked awkward or as if she was disgusted, only people that knew her would immediatly know this was a smile. Rosaline went back to being straight faced as she waited for Chavdar's response.

Chavdar wondered what she said in Russian. He knew a tiny bit, but he was clueless. Chavdar nodded, "You aren't nosy, it is just a question. And, yes, I don't like my father. He put me up for adoption, after my mother died." He snickered silently and unnoticably at her attempt for a smile. It amused him. He wasn't at all used to being friendly, so he assumed they were equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back