Wandering about;

Chavdar nodded and said softly, "No problem." He watched them talk for a moment, ignoring them. His mind wondered until Rosaline apologized to him. He smirked. "It's a family thing. I assume. So, it was good that you sorted it out though. I just wonder if Lily came across Vasilka at one point, so she could point out where Asparuh is at. I know she keeps up with him." He shrugged. "I doubt she would have been talking to Lily though." He smirked a bit.

"Yes, Lily ran away from home in November, my Uncle treats her and her siblings very poorly," Rosaline said honestly. "I highly doubt Lily has been talking to anyone, she barely talks to her sister and brother..." Rosaline said with a small shrug.

Chavdar sighed, "That's sad. I am glad she did run away then. Although, she might want to chose a place where a school is around." Chavdar stared at her with his cold eyes. "Probably the same with Vasilka. She hardly talks to anyone. Not even family." He knew one, but he was dead. Chavdar wanted to sympathize for her, but he couldn't find it. It was like he couldn't.

"She was in her last year, so I don't think it's going to make much of a difference if she goes to school or not." Rosaline said absentmindedly. Then Rosaline frowned as she sighed silently, she felt sympathy for someone she hadn't even met yet.

Chavdar agreed, "I suppose then it really wouldn't matter. I have never run away before, so I don't know much about it, nor would I understand much." Chavdar's mind went to Vasilka's whereabouts. He knew that she wouldn't be the type to stay inside the house most of the time.

"Niether have I so I wouldn't know, just trying to think reasonably you know," Rosaline said with a tiny shrug.

Chavdar nodded, "Yes, as well as I am right now. All the options of running away to, and why. But, my mind won't let me process that at the moment." He could not think of one thing at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back