Walking

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the forest planning on walking around. She stopped just outside the forrest edge to breath in what was around her. She took a step forward and entered the forest. She really didn't expect to see anyone or anything but if she did she had her wand.

Hadan's legs dangling in the air, as she had climbed a tree in the forest. Hadan heard some rustling on the forest ground. This intrigued her and she spotted the girl making the noise. Hadan smirked slightly, and recognized her from her classes, when she attended them. Hadan had her wand with her, in case this girl would try anything. Although, she doubted it. Hadan tapped the wood of the tree, with her wand, to get her attention. Hadan greeted, "What brings you out here?"

Pez stopped when she herd someone talking to her. She looked up to see a girl who appeared to be slytherin up in a tree. "Just walking around." She said honestly. She looked closer and noticed the girl was slytherin and was in some of her classes.

Hadan raised an eyebrow, "In the Forbidden Forest? Hm, well then." Hadan, who was wearing her black robes, with jeans and a black shirt underneath, jumped from the limb she was seating on. Hadan landed easily with her converses. Her red eyes sparked with amusement. Hadan introduced herself, "I'm Hadan Johnson, second year Slytherin." She didn't look like a twelve-year-old, however. She appeared a year older than her other classmates.

Hadan folded her arms across her chest, and inquired casually, "How old are you, Pez?" She asked this, only because Pez did not look like the other classmates' age. Hadan herself was turning fourteen on All Hallow's Eve.

Hadan's expression went from amused to a bit shocked. She stated, "Odd. I'm also 13, and left here two years ago..." Hadan glanced at the ground, wondering why she left to begin with. "And I went to Durmstrang for a while."

Hadan nodded, not really wanting to know the reason. "And I bet you are glad this school let you back as a second year, instead of repeating the first." Hadan shifted her posture, a bit. She felt her sense of adventure wash over her, and want to climb the tree again. She resisted, however.

Hadan glanced up at the tree that she had jumped out of. Hadan remarked, not tearing her gaze off the tree, "Sucks though, being in a classroom with everyone one year younger that yourself."

Hadan chuckled softly, and muttered, though not minding if Pez heard, "I have the urge just to make someone mad or cry right now." Hadan shrugged. She had been the tough girl in Durmstrang, and it was eating her that she had done nothing but niceness since she was back.

Hadan smirked, "Hm, partners then?" Hadan glanced around, making sure that nothing was watching them. "I suppose we should leave the forest..."

Hadan felt relieved that she was actually going to be able to finally get that urge out of her system. "I can lead us out of here, if you don't know the way." With that, Hadan headed straight in front of her, leading the way out of the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back