Walking

Natasha Owen

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Holly wand 13 inches with lemon juice drop on the core
Natasha was kinda have to buy something at the silver snake, but apparently got lost. She was like stupid walking by herself at a death eater subdivision, she sigh as she didn't saw the shop she wanted to go. Walking was not the nicest thing to do because her feet was aching like hell, She stopped for a sec in an alley, it was dark and looks like dangerous.

Lame post <_<

Remus emerged into the alley as he was heading into it feeling a little uneasy being in the Open with all the Dark Wizard, he wanted to get out of sight when he bumped into the Ministry Official, "Sorry.." He Groaned as he looked to see that in fact was not a dark wizard but rather a Ministry Worker. "Oh Excuse me." He said as he looked at her thinking for a moment, "Whats brings some one such as yourself down to a Place like this?" He Questioned raising an eye brow as he did, tucking his hands deep into his coats pocket's, it was a bad habit he had developed when he was in place's he felt some what uncomfortable.

As Natasha turned to walked in other direction, she bump into someone. "I should say that. I'm Sorry." She said bowing her head down. Natasha just looked up when the man asked what is she doing here. "I was just going at a shop but i think i got lot's. its my first time here." Natasha explained, Tasha placed her other hand on her waist where her wand was.

Remus looked her up and down, making sure there was nothing fishy about her just in case, when she told him how she didn't come here often and that she was lost, "That Makes Two of us, But i guess im not so much lost, just don't come here a lot." He explained looking at her, "I should be able to help you back out of the Dark Alleys." He smiled looking at her.

Remus listened to her as how she spoke about wanting to find the Silver Snake, as well as her introduction. Remus looked at her hand as it came out, "My name is Remus Firn, and I'm afraid i don't know the where bouts of the shop your seeking." He said with a brief smile, "Sorry, I don't come down here all too often." he chuckled toward her, it was quite obvious by his attitude toward things that he was no dark wizard.

Remus listened to her she said not to worry about the shop and wanted to walk and get to know one another, "Yeah Sure." He said before looking around at all the dark wizard that were staring at them not to mention looking as if they were plotting something, Remus wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Remus walked along next to her with his hands deep in his pocket's a habit he had before nodding to her when she asked if hew was new, "Oh you are new also, Well then Thats a good thing we have something in common." He chuckled as they walked along the path.

Remus smiled to her as she introduced herself and where she was from before he responded with his own answer, "I was Born in Glasgow Scotland but moved to Australia and now live in Baxter." He smiled to her as he introduced himself. "And Yes i know i don't have a Scottish accent, Because i inheritance my Mothers Asutralian one." He smiled to her

Remus smiled as she talked about her grand father, and other family though when she asked about his own he shook his head to her, "My Mother died when i was Five and my Father has gone into Hiding, as for my grand father he is around some where but no one knows where.." He said with a slight look of sadness coming over his face as he spoke.

Remus listened to her as she asked if he wanted to get an Ice cream, though he shook his head "Feel more then free to get one for yourself though." He smiled as he waited for what she was to say to what he had just suggested she do.

Remus looked at her and shook his head, "I am afraid not, i don't feel to hungry at the Moment." he smiled as he walked along with her. "I'm sorry you caught me on one of my boring and tired Days." He chuckled to her.

Remus smiled as she said what she did, before excusing himself, "Im sorry but i must go... Classes to attend at Hogwarts." He smiled as he headed of grabbing some flood powder off into a shop and through it down into a Fire Place, saying "Hogwarts New Zealand" before he vanished into it.

=End Thread=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back