Walking The Streets

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase walked through the streets of Oceania, it felt good to be back in Australia. Chase had been here once before, when he was really young, and only because those stupid Muggles who thought they could call themselves parents had dragged him along. I still had a good time though, so all wasn't for the worst. Chase thought, shrugging. He would be able too make some new friends this time around, and hopefully he would get his wish. Chase felt bad now that Eden had gone back too school, he missed her, just as anybody would miss their fiance. Chase shrugged, and continued walking around, wondering who, or what he would find next.

Chase chuckled as he walked through the town, wondering if there were even any witches or wizards around here. Chase smiled too the people as they walked past, earning a few strange glances from most of them, and he heard a lot of muttering as he passed people. Chase sighed. Can I ever go anywhere without people judging me? Chase thought, starting too get annoyed by the amount of people who were doing so. Chase continued walking through the streets, hoping he would eventually find somebody who wouldn't judge him, an equal. Fat chance.. He thought.

Why was she here? In all places, why Australia? Leah herself couldn't answer that question, for some strong aura had pulled her to this place. Perhaps it was because Alexander Fields resided here, and she hoped to run into him, but that couldn't be it, could it? Leah's heart hurt. Link Woods had completely annoyed it, and Leah had to wonder if she had come to Australia to formulate some plan of revenge.

She doubted it. Leah was running away. Like a coward. She thought angrily. I should face him. I mean, we haven't even spoke to each other. Her nails stabbed the inside of her palms, leaving indentions. It was so frustrating. She was the one that broke hearts, not the other way around. She began to wonder if she had loved him, but seriously doubted that. They had not been together that long, it was just anger from being tossed aside like that.

"Excuse me." Leah muttered, walking by a guy who looked about her age. And suddenly she recognized him. "Chase?" She asked, turning and facing him.

Chase smiled as somebody called his name, he looked up to look at her face, "Leah?" He said, chuckling softly. Chase hadn't seen Leah in a while, and he wondered what she was doing in Australia, "What brings you here? I never thought I would ever catch you in a place like this." He said, smiling. Chase didn't even know why he was in Australia, let alone why Leah was here. Chase shrugged and glanced around, "Bit hot out here today, isn't it?" Chase asked.

Chase chuckled, he didn't even know where he was, he should be at the Koshiba house, learning the ropes with Edens' parents. Chase sighed, "Whatcha doing then? You meeting somebody, or are you free for the day? I could use some company." Chase said, laughing. It seemed like Chase had no life, considering the fact that Eden had gone back too school, and Chase had spent most of the time he had free with her. Chase smiled again, he was in a considerably good mood, considering he wasn't with Eden.

Leah nodded, a smile beginning to appear in place of the frown that had been taking up her mouth for the last several days. She and Chase had always gotten along fairly well, although they barely knew each other at all. She hadn't seen him since she had dropped out. In fact, she hadn't seen many people since leaving Hogwarts. "I was drawn here, I suppose. But, yes, it is a bit warmer than I'm used to." Luckily she had donned a short sleeved blue shirt, and blue jeans, allowing herself to feel the rare breeze that whipped through the streets. "So, are you here on business? Or just no particular reason?"

Leah was a bit apprehensive about accepting his offer on spending time together. She had distanced herself from many of her past friends, and it was a struggle to say, "Yes, I'm free." She did want to hang out with him, but it was hard for her to let herself be casual. "What did you want to do?"

Chase smiled, he has glad he would be able too hang out with one of his old friends. He hadn't seen her in a while, and he would be happy to be able to spend the day with somebody else other than Eden, or Lilith. Chase shrugged, and laughed, "Sounds like fun. I honestly have no idea why I am here. Guess I was drawn to the place just as you were." Chase said, chuckling. He wondered what they would do, he just wanted to do something over then hang around with Edens' parents, and learn how to be a Koshiba, and be bored.

Chase sighed, she didn't seem like she wanted too hang out, but she said she would anyway. Chase shrugged it off and smiled, "Maybe just walk the streets? There's a beach around here somewhere as well. We could go for a swim? It would be a lot better then hanging around in the sun." Chase said, shrugging. "It's seem boring, without my Eden here with me." Chase said, out of nowhere. He would be happier when they were married, and Chase wouldn't be whole until he met her again. He would wait for a Brightstone Weekend patiently. But not long after that. He thought with a chuckle.

Australia was an odd place, Leah thought. So many people she knew was obsessed with it, IE Alexander Fields. Thinking of him, she wondered if they would come across them. She severely doubted it, but hadn't Chase stumbled upon her? It was possible.
"Well, that's great." Leah said, happily. Link had clouded her mind for to long, so now she would push him out and focus on being happy. "Let's just walk until we get to the beach. I haven't seen one in a year or so."

When Chase mentioned Eden, a brief memory of hanging out near the cliffs at Hogwarts appeared. She was younger than Leah, and she hadn't known that Chase and her were dating. She barely knew Eden at all, but the fact that Chase was happy with someone made her happy and also very jealous. She made herself suppress the jealous feelings coming up, because two people deserved to be happy, right? But why can't I be happy?

Chase smiled, and started walking in the general direction of the Beach, he hadn't been there in a while, but he knew where abouts it was. He shrugged, and looked over at Leah, "Sounds like a plan, I haven't really been there in a while myself." Chase said. He wondered what everyone else would be doing, he knew Alex had classes about now. And he had better be doing well in them. Chase thought with a smirk. Chase chuckled, "All my friends have gone back too school anyway. My Brother, Alex. His Girlfriend, Lilith, and my Fiancee, Eden." Chase said with a sigh, "So I usually just wander aimlessly." He said.

Chase glanced around, seeing the beach ahead, he smiled, "There's the beach, I'll race you there!" He said, starting to run towards the beach. Jumping onto the sand, he dived into the water, not caring that he still had the rest of his clothes on. Chase shrugged it off, chuckling softly, "Water's great. Just so you know." Chase said, smiling. Chase had forgotten what it felt like too be at the beach, just floating in the water, not caring about the rest of the world. Chase remembered how Alex had met Lilith at a beach.

"At least you have somebody to wait on." His comment somehow reminded her of Link. He did not wait on her and Leah was surprised that any man would wait on there girl. She jogged to catch up to him, holding back slightly attempting to enjoy the scenery around her. She hadn't seen a beach in a while, and wanted to bask in it before she headed back to real life.

She watched as her friend jumped into the water, and couldn't help but have a small smile plastered on her perfectly red lips. "You'll catch your death in there." She called out to him, unwilling to jump in with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back