Walking Alone

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande was walking down the lawn after his herbology class. It had been fun and interesting. He was walking outside before he got started on the homework that was waiting for him. He was in no hurry to do it. He had needed some fresh so he had come outside. Grande kept walking, alone wondering if anyone would join him. Hogwarts was always so busy it was hard to find some alone time. Grande liked being alone sometimes but today was not one of these days. He decide to stop and put his herbology book back in his bag it was heavy in his hand and he wanted to put it down. He bent down and started to put it in his bag.

pez saw a boy she didn't know and decided to be a nice person and say hi.
"hey!"

nichole saw pez and grande. she wlked over ."hi there i didn't know u to knew each other

Grande stood up to full height and saw a girl he had not met and Nichole walking over to them "Hi Nichole and no i dont know his girl well up until now. Hi, my names Grande. Whats yours?"

"Its nice to met you Pez."Grande said smiling. "Things are going fine for me. You two are in the same house right?"

"yup we are that is good well i guess i'll get going. talk to you later or now or when ever " :wacko:

"Okay, bye Nichole." He said. "How are you today Pez?"

"Im good thank you." Grande said " How are classes going for you?"

Grande saw Katie joined them he got up and went over to her and kissed her on the cheek." Hi, Katie. Nothing much you?"

"Are you going to the yule ball Pez?" Grande asked.

"Thats too bad, im sure someone at the ball will ask you to dance." Grande said then quickly changing the subject said "Are you into quidditch?"

"Are you in the house team?" Grande asked

"Thats me too. Kinda like being on call. Im there if someone cant make it to the match. What position do you play?" Grande asked finding it hard to come up with thing to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back