Walking about Brightstone

Zazuka shook her head. "It looks like I'm doing a better job of keeping people in the dark than you are. Anyway I wouldn't be surpised he wasn't there when it happened and you look normal now." She said rolling her eyes. She was sure that there would be people that wouldn't believe that Andy was a warewolf and that would be ok with her.

Andromeda gave Zuka a hug, "You are the only one who could consider my now pale greyish skin as normal. But I thank you. It's the colour of my skin that got him asking a ton of questions". She whispered as they stayed slightly behind Harrison.

Harrison turned around as he munched on his chocolate frog, he really did love these things. The girsl seemed to be whispering amongst themselves, probably clothes and makeup!
"Come on you two what's the hold up?"

[[am packing in for the day catch you both tomorrow. thanks]]

Zauzka pushed up her glasses and looked at her as if she where surpised. "Your skin is not always like that?" She asked then laughed. "I'm kidding I mean more normal than the way you look at the night of the full moon which I have just some idea of what that might be. That was bit rude no asking about it I mean anyway let's catch up with him before master tallness leaves us behind." She said shaking her head. Zauzka looked up at Harrison over her large glasses. "We're debating weather or not you have a girlfriend. I say it's possible Andy is not so sure." She said as a bit of a jibe but still friendly.

"I'm glad you didn't ask about it, it was awful" she whispered, " come on then!" she smiled at her.
Andromeda walked up to where Harrison was standing, "You have a big ring of chocolate all over your face you know?"
She lied but managed to do so some bit convincingly.

"Well coriosoty did kill the cat though I would still have eight more lives." Zazuka whispred into Andy's ear. She really wanted to know what that night had been like in detail but knew better than to bring it up if it really was as awlful as Andy said it had been.

((I will be talking to you guys tomorrow too.))

Harrison wiped his hand around his mouth lazily, it didn't bother him in the slightest if he had chocolate or not.
"There isn't exactly alot to do about here is there?" he asked them, should maybe have stayed with the old people, "So you're Gryffindor and you're Ravenclaw? How did you become friends then?"

"I was joking your face is clean Harrison" she told him, "We met on the express actually. I walked into he compartment and we got talking and we've been friends ever since!"
Andromeda turned and smiled at Zuka for confirmation.

Zazuka nodded. "Thought I remember meeting in the girl's lavatory while I was checking if a friend was alright. A set of upper class Slytherins had just ganged up on her." She added matter afactily.

"So you met on a train" he said not caring about the particulars really, "Is it easy for you to meet up at the school though. I mean surely you have different classes as you're in different houses and you probably have friends now as well in each house."

Zazuka smiled. "Yes we do have friends from our own houses but we do have some classes together and we do make time to hand out with each other so we are the best of friends." Zazuka said kindly. Not to mension that we know almost everything about eachother that no one else knows Zazuka thought. Something about Herrison was starting to tick her off but Zazuka was not going to show it.

Andromeda just smiled as Zuka talked then she just nodded her head.
"Yep everything she said!" Andromeda looked at him, "What kind of system do you have in Durmstrang? Do you have seperate houses like we do?"

Harrison thought it was a sweet set up that they had in Hogwarts, their own houses and not all roomed in together.
"Well, we don't have seperate houses like you do. It's like a regular boarding school only magical. We have huge dormitories that are sort of bleak really. There's like 14 beds in the one I share and a curtain around each bed so you have some bit of privacy. There's this huge table then in the centre of the room where you can study if you want to. But we usually use the library if we want to do that. Most of my friends aren't exactly the studious type. We're more flyers really." he smiled at both of them flashing his brilliant white teeth.

Andromeda's eyes lit up, "you like flying?" she asked him, "me too... no like is probably too nice a word. Love doesn't even come close either... I would have to say I am passionate about flying".

Harrison looked at Andromeda and saw for the first time past the greyish tinged skin and the long red hair and strange coloured eyes. She really, really liked flying or was she just saying that. Nope he could tell from how her entire face had lit up when he had mentioned flying. Getting to know her mightened be so bad after all he conceded.
"Are you on one of the teams then? We don't have different teams like your school does. We do play inhouse but it's just merely the class dividing into two groups and wearind different coloured vests for the game." he told them with a shrug, "Did you learn to fly at Hogwarts then? Your first year like?"

"I went for the tryouts to play as keeper but we won't know until after the holidays I think. My Dad taught me for my last birthday on one of his rickety old brooms. I just got the bug after that first try I guess" she smiled then remembering her father giving her his old broom on her tenth birthday and showing her how to fly.

Harrison scratched his head and looked at her.
"yeah, sorry about your Dad. My gran told me." he didn't know what else to do so patted her on her arm. After a moment he turned to Zuka and smiled.
"Do you like to fly as well?"

Zazuka nodded. "I didn't start flying until this year though. Before then I really wanted to find a way to fly maybe a pilot or something like that. I'm completly muggleborn." She said alittle to fast. The candy was really starting to get to her.

"There's nothing wrong with being muggleborn" he smiled at her, "Yeah I think I must have learned when I was about five but from my gran my parents were always too busy".

Zazuka sighed a little. Her parents had yet to answer to her letter. It was oviose now that they wanted nothing to do with her any more. It heart her a little even though they had hurt her more than that over the years. "That sounds like fun learning to fly from you grandmother." She said bringing the smile back onto her face.

Harrison laughed, "Fun it was a ruddy nightmare. She fell off more times than I did".

"Poor Esmerelda!" Andromeda gasped, "You probably just sat there laughing at her didn't you?"

She couldn't help grinning herself now visualising Esmerelda in a unladylike heap on the ground having fallen off the broom.

Zazuka shivered. "That must have been awlful. Iv'e never fallen off my broom surpisngly enough." She said stumbling over a loose rock. "More coranated in the air than on the ground I soppose." She said shakning her head.

Harrison enjoyed watching their reactions.
"No her falling to the ground wasn't the nightmare part. My gran is an animagus, she can change at will into her animal form which is an owl. It's pretty cool but when you're five and you see your gran about to fall off a broom and then change into an owl, it's the stuff of nightmares I tell you. Couldn't sleep for ages over it. We laugh about it now but we didn't live too far from a muggle village, so she should have been even more careful, her being a professor back then as well".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back