Walk After Class:

A

Anonymous

She walked out of the Charms clas and down to the Lawn. She didn't think that was far enough away so she went as far as close to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. There she sat, put his hoodie on, and let him sit beside her. She was happy to be able to get away from all the loud and obnoxious people.

"Hey I go a note for you." Then handed her the note.

Dear Lil,
                      Wow I can’t believe how ultimately happy I am with you right now. Just think we have only been together for a few days. Awl….. Well 2 days, 11 hours, 12 minutes, and 56 seconds and counting lol, but who’s counting? I have written my mum and she wants to here from us soon. She thought I would fly solo for ever. Ha I fooled her didn’t I? I am so happy. I am going to write her again soon. Do you want me to tell her that you said hi? Oh and do you need anything sent out? I know it is really cold in the owlery and I don’t want you sick. And if you still want to talk about those night-mares we can. I know it won’t be easy,  but we can talk about anything you want. You just start. Or tell me where to start at.
But I will see you later.
Much Love,
Cris

" I wrote it when we where in class," He said smiling.

"This is really sweet. HaHa. Uhm. Wowza. I wish everyguy had this side to them. Then there would be less people hurt." She smiled, and then hugged him. "Tell your mother I said hello."

"Ok. hey I got you soemthing." Got out the ipod. " Here this is for you."

"What is this?" She frowned. "You must remember, my parents have never told me anything about the muggle world. I won't know this stuff."

" Honey that is a ipod. You can play music.... You know what I will show you later tonight ok?" Then kissed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back