Wake up.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi's bright green eyes flashed open. She looked at her phone and it was nearly 1 in the afternoon. Caysi got out of bed still in her tank top and shorts, walked quietly through the hall and over to Jason's room. Caysi watched him sleep. She rememberd all the good times that they had last night, she wanted all the good times to last forever. Caysi jumped on Jason's bed and kissed him and said. " Wake up love."

Jasons eyes shot open as he gasped and sat strait up. He sihed and laughed as he saw it was Caysi. " Morning darling." He stretched and yawned. " What time is it?" He rested a hand on her leg as he waited for an answer

Caysi looked at the clock and it was nearly 2. " Almost 2 in the afternoon." Caysi brushed the hair out of his eyes. "Last night was really fun. " She said smiling.

Jay laughed. " Yeah this morning was great." He chuckled then sat up further and kissed her. " How do you feel this afternoon then?"

" Yeah it was morning." She laughed, then she kissed Jason back. "I'm feeling great, how about you. " She asked kissing him on the cheek.

Jay smiled and ruffled his hair up. " I feel the need to shower and have a shave." He laughed as he got out the bed and grabbed a towel. " Do you want to get one before me?"

Caysi laughed. " Sure just let me go quickly." Caysi jumped off the bed and ran to her room and got her showering stuff and clothes and went to the bathroom. She quickly got in the shower and washed herself and quickly got out and got dressed. She told Jason that she was done and went downstairs and made a surprise breakfast.

Jason got into the shower when she went down stairs. He washed his hair and his body. He had a shave then washed his face. He got changed into a shirt and jeans. As he reached the kitchen he saw that Caysi had been cooking. He smiled widely. " Whats this then hun?"

Caysi smiled. " I decided that I would surprise you with breakfast." She smiled, even though it was 2 in the afternoon. She placed everything on the table and it was all done. "All ready." She said happily.

Jay smiled and gave her a kiss. " You seem to be full of suprises little lady." He winked than sat down and began to eat. " It tastes as good as it looks." He laughed. " You should be a chef"

Caysi laughed. " I am full of surprises, I guess." She smiled. She sat down and took bits and pieces of food. " Thankyou." She said happily. " With my clumsiness, I don't think that would be the best option.". She laughed. " What do you want to do today love?" Caysi asked Jason.

As jay finished his food off he looked at Caysi. " Well i was thinking of taking you to Obsidian harbour if your up for it." He smiled cheekile at her then picked his and hers plate up and stuck then into the sink

Caysi nodded. " That sounds good, where were you thinking of going?" She asked. Caysi took her wand out and cleaned the entire room. She stood up from her chair and waited for Jason's answer.

Jay shrugged. " I suppose we will cross that bridge when we get to it." He smiled and took Caysi's hand. " Is that ok with you. I mean il get you dinner and a drink and everything obveously."

Caysi smiled. " I guess we will." Caysi linked her fingers with Jasons. " That sounds great love. " Caysi smiled. " Lets get ready, then we can go?" She asked Jason.

Caysi nodded. " Ok, well I'm ready to go. " She said smiling to Jason. " Ready?" She asked as she walked to Jason.

Jay smiled and took hold off her hand and led her out the door then shutting it behind them. He walked down the street hand in hand with Caysi.

(Should i start a new rp in Obsidian?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back