Waiting.

A

Anonymous

She had walked from the Ravenclaw Tower to the lawn to talk to Pez, which means she better come.

walking on the lawn seeing her friend she ran saying "hey!!!!!im sorry it took so long."

"Uhm. It's fine. Haha. OMG! I saw this super cute guy that worked at the robe store. His name is Bruin."

"I'm in Ravenclaw," she replied, thinking of bruin. "And I'm happy."

"He's perfect." Then realizing she was still talking to Pez, she answered her question. "Yea. Me too. I wish it was sleepy time.."

"Agreed. But, hun. You're a pure-blood. You're father would kill you. Mine would roll over in his grave."

"I.... I guess. But, Yea, he is gorgeous," she smiled and looked at Pez," But, do you also not agree that your mother would absolutly hunt you down, and kill you."

"Andrew. You know that. He doesn't even know that you are a witch. and your parents are too. And you grandparents.. Through the generations."

"I know," She used to be 'close' with a muggle. Her mom told her it was not acceptable, though, "She is not gonna be happy about that, " she didn't want to hurt anyone. "I wonder if Bruin is pure-blodded?"

"Yea. I know. But.... How do you think you are gunna like Slytherin without me?"

"Yea. I think we may have one. Not any more. Because we are in two diffrent houses. But, we have time later to talk. Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back