Waiting For the moment You come Back

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore sat on the ground with his buried in his knees, he honestly didn't care what time of day it was, or who saw, or what they wanted because he honestly wasn't in the mood to deal with any of them at the moment. The letter that he had received earlier that morning contained probably the worst news any child could hear. Apparently the whole reason his mother was missing was not because she decided to abandon her children, but because his father decided it would be better for the family if Margaux was killed. 'I hate my father...' Theodore had yet to cry, but he knew he wasn't going to be able to keep everything in forever, his mother had once been one of favorite people in the world, and without even the slightest warning she was gone. Making sure to keep his face buried he pretty much expected someone to come along eventually and tell him to move, going to bury his head in his pillow actually sounded really good tight about now. 'Too bad I don't feel like moving at all..' He barely had the energy or the heart to think at the moment.

Alyssa stood a few few away and watched her brother with a mildly bored and yet sad look on her face. She had shed her fair share of tears already, but now she was trying to be strong for her brother who seemed to be doing anything but taking the news of their mother's death well. He had yet to sob over, but instead just pout and refuse to speak to anyone, not even to Nicolette who had tried her best to explain them both the situation at hand, there was something else as well, but she was doing a good job at keeping it from them right now. 'I have to say something to him but I know he won't listen...' Alyssa crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her brother before she let her crystal blue eyes scan the area. There had to be someone that he would listen to, or at least not snap at when they tried to talk to him.

Aleyha walked close to the edge of the cliffs, humming softly as she did so. Her silvery whitish hair blew in the wind as her blood-like eyes stared at the ground. She wore her Slytherin attire today, with a short skirt and black leggings and flats. Aleyha was thankful that it was cloudy outside, as the light graced off her hair. Aleyha paused, when she spotted two familiar people up ahead. One of which was Alyssa Snow, her future sister-in-law which was practically gagging, and the other was Theodore. What struck her as odd was how his demeanor was. She approached the two of them, her expression a little confused more than anything. Aleyha stared up at Alyssa and she inquired, her voice absent of any meanness, probably the first time she had ever heard this from the Parselmouth, "Is there something wrong with him?" It was unusual that she was concerned, and it shocked herself.

Alyssa turned her gaze onto what appeared to be Aleyha, Theodore's little fiancée that seemed to have fun beating him around almost more than she did. At first Alyssa was surprised that the small girl would even ask if he was okay and was tempted to tell her not to worry about it, but then remembered that this girl was pretty much part of their life now. 'Maybe she can get him to talk.' She doubted that Theodore would listen to her at all though, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. Fully turning her body so she was facing Aleyha it was pretty much the first time that she noticed how much she towered over the small girl, it made her feel slightly uncomfortable. "We just found out that our mom is dead. And Theo's not taking well, unfortunately." She said softly, very aware that he could probably hear their voices. The last she wanted to was upset him that he already is, Theo often got violent when she got stressed out of extremely upset about a situation.

"He refuses to talk to me though...or anyone for that matter." She shrugged her shoulders and let her gaze wonder from Theodore and back to Aleyha. She wondered if the small blonde haired girl would even care at all about this.

Aleyha frowned slightly, and she shrugged, "That's it?" But then she stopped her insult from coming. Not everyone had a ***** of a mom like Aleyha did. Aleyha muttered but loud enough for them to hear, "Oh right, I guess that you two must have been closer to your mom than I was." Aleyha shifted her position, and she sighed, "Well, I wouldn't be taking it well either if I...lost my dad." She already lost her mom, and she celebrated of that. Aleyha bit her lip and she turned her back on the really tall girl. Aleyha didn't like the fact that she was so short and Alyssa towered over her. She walked over toward Theodore, and she didn't touch him, but knelt down beside him. She whispered, so only he would hear, "Theodore, you are going to have to let it out. Losing a mom is a devastating experience, maybe not to me, but still. You are going to have to stop pouting at some point. You need to talk to your sister. She is worried over you." Aleyha put her small hand on his shoulder for a moment, and strangely enough, it was a hand of comfort, but one that would bring destruction today. She stood up, her hand moved off him too. She walked back over to Alyssa and shrugged.

Theodore lifted his head a bit to look at Aleyha with narrowed forest green eyes, she had no business being here with him right now. Dealing with her and her bratty attitude today was the absolute last thing on his mind, even if he did like it when she was close-by sometimes. But the moment his eyes met with hers he lost all train of thought and suddenly wished she wouldn't be so close to him. "Go away Aleyha." Theodore placed his head back on his knees and sighed loudly, when she moved away he didn't lift his head to see where he went, he could tell she went back to stand next to Alyssa. He knew his sister was worried about him, but she didn't have to go through all the things he had to.

"Did Alyssa tell you that it was my dad that killed her? He killed our siblings too." He spoke after a moment, hoping that would catch her attention slightly. For some reason he already missed having her close but wasn't exactly going to beg her to come back over either.

Alyssa raised an eyebrow at her brother's behavior. "Wow, you got him to talk." Her voice said with hints of surprise in it, usually it took more than that to get Theo to do anything. With a sly smirk Alyssa snickered and turned, if he was able to speak to Aleyha about something then he'd let her handle this, but not without some fun first. "Oh Teddy your right, Aleyha is really pretty. Bye noooow!" She waved to her brother before she bolted off towards the castle, in case her brother decided to follow after her for pretty much spilling his secrets out loud to his little fiancée.

Aleyha was amused when he actually spoke to her. So, she did have some sort of...something with the lad. Aleyha put her hands behind her back and clasped them together. Wondering why he was still talking when he told her to go away and that statement alone told Aleyha that he wanted her around, Aleyha answered Theodore, "Nope." Aleyha nodded at Alyssa. For once, she was proud to have gotten Theodore to talk. However, her next words made Aleyha's face twist into shock. She watched Alyssa run off to the castle, and a tint of red touched Aleyha's cheeks. Aleyha bit her lip out of nervousness, and turned her eyes toward Theodore. Trying to forget what she heard - even though she was secretly flattered by it but wouldn't admit it - Aleyha told Theodore in a soft voice, "My mom was killed too. Not by my dad but by, well you can guess who. Your dad might be an arse, but that doesn't mean you have to. Sheesh." Aleyha was glad that the red that brushed her cheeks was now gone.

Theodore raised his head quickly to glare off at his sister's direction before he rolled his eyes, people sure knew how to get on his nerves lately. Deciding that he'd rather not stay on the ground any longer he pushed himself up into a standing position. Recently, Theodore started to gain a lot of height that he didn't have, now he was 5'9 and couldn't be happier that he was finally catching up to the beastly height of his sister. Too bad hormones also decided to catch up around this time too, being around girls now bothered him ten times more than it used to. With a light blush on his face that he was pretty sure Aleyha could see he turned his head to the side so he wouldn't have to meet her eyes. "I didn't say you were pretty, I merely told her that you weren't ugly." He snorted lightly, actually he had told Alyssa that Aleyha was extremely pretty but he wasn't about to let anything he said get out like that, especially when it was Alyssa and Niccy that had pretty much forced him to spit it out.

"My dad is ruining my life, I can be as much of an arse as I want to be." Theodore didn't want to end up like his dad, but it was becoming so hard to keep his sanity when it seemed like the whole world and more was against him.

"You know, I didn't say anything on the matter, but it is highly suspicious that you keep on!" Aleyha raised her eyebrows at Theodore. The whole point of her not questioning the matter or that statement in particular was in hope that he wouldn't bring it up again. Once he had, that tiniest of red touched her cheeks once more, but it was hardly noticeable unless someone looked at her closely. Aleyha rolled her eyes, and she shook her head, "Boys. So, let me get this straight, you act like an arse like the man that is ruining your life, because he is ruining your life? You are falling right for the reaction I am sure he is secretly wanting! God, don't you ever think? Ever heard of something called 'rebelling'? Take the beatings like a man, and stand up to him!" Aleyha knew that this was easier said than done, but that was how she survived her own hell with Dorothee. And women knew how to work inside a little girl's mind as well...

Theodore raised an eyebrow, how did she keep catching onto him like that? This girl was probably far more observant towards him than even Nicolette was, and she was pretty good at reading people. Furrowing his eyebrows he wasn't sure if he should drop it or keep on, he really didn't want her going around knowing that he thought she was pretty. "Just thought I'd let you know so you don't go around squealing like a six year old on a sugar high." He crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at her with his forest green eyes, if she didn't believe this then by god he didn't know what to say to convince her, except that maybe she really pissed him at times.

"You know very well what happens when I stand up to him Aleyha." Theodore moved some of his hair away from his neck to reveal a dark bruise that had been left during the last time he saw his father and seemed to remain there still. He tried, he really tried to rebel against his father but it never worked. His father always found a way to beat him back, or stop him in his tracks. It got really frustrating at times to even try and be who he wanted to be, when his father wanted him to be a completely different person.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she snapped, "If I stayed silent, then why would you say that I would act like that? After all, you should know much better by now, Theodore, that I don't act like a girl on sugar high for any occasion. Just drop the whole thing!" Aleyha was getting irritated, and she was tired of hearing about it. She didn't care how he thought that she looked, and didn't want to continue with it. Aleyha stared up at the bruise, and she shook her head. "Obviously, you need help. Your dad will get what he deserves soon enough. I can tell that. Maybe you need to spend your time away from the man. Don't you have anywhere else to go? Make him worry over his only 'worthy' heir." Aleyha shrugged because she was running out of ideas to help him. After all, she was not someone too keen on helping.

Theodore gave her an odd look and shrugged his shoulders when she told him to drop the subject, he wasn't really going to complain to her about it anyways. It was rare that Theo ran out of things to say on a subject, but if they had kept up that conversation much longer than he would've lost, and she was one of the last people he wanted to lose an argument with. "Fine. Subject dropped." He replied boredly as he used his lip to fiddle with then adjust his silver lip ring. The last thing he really wanted to do was really make her more agitated than she already seemed, he wasn't in the mood to fight with her.

"The person I had in mind isn't being exactly what I call helpful anymore." He said as his eyes narrowed slightly. He was still highly agitated that Nicolette was acting like she was right now, he could honestly care if that adoptive dad came after her or not, it didn't mean she had to toss everyone else aside. "And I'm not being the damn heir, I already told him that I don't want the title." He flipped his bangs away from his face so he could see Aleyha more carefully. Even if he could get away and could refuse the title, he knew he would still be miserable.

Aleyha nodded, and felt a wave of relieve run over her. She didn't want the subject to be about her, or rather, him thinking of her. "Then think of something else. There has to be someone that can help. Hell, go to the freaking orphanage if you have to." Aleyha folded her arms over her chest, and she sighed, "Titles are a bore. Except for the Viscount of my family. They are the family assassins... That is just cool." Aleyha narrowed her eyes whenever he flipped his hair. Aleyha's mind lost its focus, and she dared to stare into those green eyes. She blinked several times, before she regained her focus, and she thought harshly in her mind, Did he just use his Veela charm on me? Or did I just well, swoon over Theodore? Aleyha shook her latter thought to the side. No, she didn't like him, did she? At this point, Aleyha didn't know what to think anymore. Instead, she changed the subject, "Okay, I'm not an idiot because I do know your family and their ways, but still... Why don't you just talk about your mom?" Aleyha smiled faintly, but it was still there upon her features, giving her a kinder, more innocent look.

At even the slightest mention of an orphanage Theodore cringed and let his his eyes naarow even more. That was seriously the last place he would ever go if he needed help. "Ew no. Orphanages are for poor people who like to share their beds and clothes with other kids...which is so gross." Growing up in rich and proper environment caused Theodore himself to view those placed as unclean. Plus, even if he tried to hide it, he was very particular about his looks and such. He refused to anyone gross looking get anywhere near him or his clothes. "And I'm not talking about my mom because they've even gone as far as to remove her from the tree..which means that it's not really something to talk about." Everytime someone wad removed from that tree is basically meant that they were trash and that the family was better off forgetting about them, Margaux was now dead to that family, and there was nothing that could be done about it, unless he wanted to get killed.

"Your family has assassins? Thats...kinda of cool." Theodore asked her with a raised eyebrow, he had never heard of something like that before...which was pretty interesting to him actually. His family pretty much had a free for all situation, whoever wanted to do it had free will to do it anyways they wanted. Sometimes Theodore's father did it himself though, if it was someone who really caused problems then it would be Alphonse or Anastasia to do it. "Anyways, I'm pretty much screwed no matter what I do." Theodore shrugged his shoulders as he basically came to terms with the fact that no matter what he said or did, his father had control over him now, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Wow, you sound like such a girl just then. If you are desperate enough, you will do whatever is necessary." Aleyha had never been to an orphanage, and never would she plan to. Aleyha may not like places like that, but still. Now that Dorothee was out of her life, Aleyha did not think that she would need to run away. However, Aleyha did plan on letting Cecily know that she is not welcome in her life. She and that brat inside of her. Aleyha rolled her eyes, "Well, they are not here right now, so why not? It's not like you will die over it talking about it inside of Hogwarts." Aleyha shrugged. She didn't know what else to say or do. Aleyha nodded, "Yeah, they can make someone cleverly disappear if they want to. It's not that everyone can't do it, but those are the ones sent by the Patriarch to do the dirty work." Aleyha didn't know who the other Viscount of the family was, but she knew that her aunt Rayna was one. And she was extremely good at making someone disappear. Aleyha approached Theodore and she irritatably said, "Do I have to smack some sense into you? You sound weaker than a mudblood, giving in like that! And here I thought you actually, nevermind, now." Aleyha rolled her red eyes and she gave him a cold look.

Theodore narrowed his eyes and stepped closely to Aleyha, he hated when people didn't finish their sentences and such. It always made him feel like he was missing out on something big, or something that was going to end up hurting him. "You actually thought I what?..." He drawled on staring at her curiously yet seriously. Usually Aleyha said whatever was on her mind and when she wanted to say it..so why not now?

"Don't you turn this argument against me. What I was going to say was... I thought you were actually, um, better than what I think about most people around here. But like I said, nevermind now." Aleyha thought over her words for a moment, and she hoped that it didn't sound like what it did to her. Wow, am I actually opening up to him? No no, I can't open up to him, ever. Aleyha's mind was racing, and she fell into silence, something also not normal for her. Aleyha unfolded her arms off her chest, and she stared up at Theodore. Even a flicker of bewilderment flashed over her eyes before they resumed back to her coldness. Overall, Aleyha was completely confused to why she was still standing here before him.

Theodore immediately turned a light shade of red and brought a pale hand um to scratch the back of his head in an embarrassed manner. Never did he think that Aleyha would bother to say something like that, and let it actually get to him. "I can't believe that just came from the from who made fun of me for being a half-breed earlier this year." He stated calmly yet boldly. Maybe she wasn't much of a brat as he pinned her out to be. Trying to cover up his shock to being caught off guard he once again flipped his hair and sighed loudly, hormones were really starting to get on his nerves.

"Listen, if I could do something to stop him..I would." He started but didn't really know how to finish without seemingly like an idiot, or hopeless. "If he killed my mother without any second thought...I can only imagine what he would do to me." He blinked nervously.

Aleyha was surprised when he turned red, and she stopped herself from blushing and thinking of anything. Mental shields were so useful to Aleyha, she loved it. "I called you that cause I knew it got to you. I like getting under people's skin in case you haven't noticed. And I never said that being a Part-Veela was a bad thing. If you want to know the truth, I think it is cool because you aren't like everyone else around here. Special, I guess sort of like a Parselmouth. It sets you apart, like me." Aleyha shrugged, acting it was like no big deal at all. She said what she thought, even though she did consider herself opening up, but not enough to really make Aleyha uncomfortable. He flipped his hair again, and Aleyha narrowed her eyes. Curse you, Veela charm. Stop working on me! Managing to gather her lost thoughts once more, she shook her head. Aleyha stated, "And you could fall off this cliff and die today. My point is, stop living in fear of your dad. Merlin, there are greater fears out there. He could very easily get mad at someone and take it out on you, and then well, good bye Veela boy before he could ever live to become what he wants to be!" Aleyha shrugged, "Am I making any sense to you, or am I speaking in too wisely for you? I know I didn't forget to change my language from Parseltongue to English, or even French."

Theodore almost wanted to laugh when Aleyha said she liked to get under people's skin. That probably had to be one of the biggest understatements that he had ever heard, what she did was bury herself. Ever since they had met in the dungeons that day, she had pretty much been haunting him. She was everywhere, in and out of his mind and he was close to being driven crazy with it, what was it that made her so interesting to him? "Being a half-breed makes me dirty though, my father even said so himself." Before Theo had discovered his Veela blood he believed himself to be pure, and he made fun of anyone who wasn't. Because he believed them to be dirty, if only he had known that he wasn't much better than they were. Although Theo was still shocked by her words, the blush on his cheeks faded and he soon found his forest greens orbs meeting with her red ones. He was only able to look her in the eye for a moment before he teared his gaze away and snorted. "You make absolute no sense to me." He was referring to the fact that she made him so confused with his emotions, after all this time he still couldn't figure her out, and it bothered him so much.

"I get what your saying, I'm just not sure what to do this time. I tried to poison him and that failed, so what now?" Theodore didn't know how his plan failed, but it did. Luckily no one knew what he had attempted, otherwise he'd be screwed. That was the only plan he had, so right now he was in a tight pinch for ideas on what he could do.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she stated, "And yet not many can claim here that they have only pure blood and Veela blood running in them. You don't have muggle in you, whereas I do." Aleyha could shudder in disgust, but at least none of her immediate relatives were muggles. "He wouldn't know what dirty blood was even if it where smothered in dirt." Aleyha frowned slightly, wondering what he meant by that. She did make perfect sense, didn't she? "Well, I'm trying to make sense to you..." groaned the Parselmouth. She just didn't get what he meant, and it was frustrating. Aleyha ran her fingers through her hair once, before she flipped it over her shoulders and she heard the last part before she smiled a genuine smile. And there was nothing subtle or small about this smile. It followed with a laugh, "You tried to poison him? Man, I need to show you the arts back at the Manor. If you want any real good potions, then you might want to check the study. The biggest study probably has more, but I can't go there."

Theodore almost opened his mouth to disagree when Aleyha claimed that his father wouldn't know dirty blood. Alphonse was a pureblood and had pretty much grown up his entire life with them, so he knew first hand what was dirty blood and what wasn't. But at the same time, Aleyha also had probably one of the strongest points he'd heard in awhile, it was true that Theodore had very little dirty blood in him. If it hadn't been for his mother being a Veela than he would be pure, and he was pretty sure that there weren't any muggles in her family either. "Still, do you have an idea what it's like being called a pretty boy." He rolled his eyes lightly. It sort of put a downer on his mood, even if girls thought he was cute he could care less, he wasn't seeking to impress anyone really. Glancing at Aleyha quickly he tried to avoid from once again turning a light shade of red, since when did he become shy around girls?

"Hey...are you going to the Yule Ball?" He asked lightly, trying to be casual about it and not seem like he was asking her or anything. Even if it didn't sound like that bad of an idea...sort of.

Aleyha shrugged and she replied simply, "I know what it is like looking different. You aren't the one with a demonic appearance with the red eyes. You just remind me of another albino just without the red eyes." Aleyha's smile turned into a smirk and she teased, "Aw, but there is nothing wrong with being a pretty boy. You can get any girl you want. Despite the fact that you are engaged to me... Not that I mind you dating other girls..." That last part was a denying lie. Even though her expression and her mind held firm to that, inwardly that green jealousy would appear, and Aleyha wouldn't like seeing him around any other girl like that. But for now, Aleyha was too stubborn to think that she remotely liked her fiance. The question caught her off guard. Last year, she went with Brodie, and now, she hadn't even thought about it. "Um, I didn't make plans for it, if that is what you mean," spoke the Parselmouth. Aleyha stared up at him, the questions she wanted to speak rang clearly in her eyes.

Theodore shook his head and attempted to not roll his eyes at Aleyha. He couldn't believe that she just told him that it was okay if he was pretty. Obviously she wouldn't know know how much it hit a mans or even a boys pride when someone called him pretty, it made him sort feel like he was looked down upon by other males. "Don't call me pretty and I think your eyes are cool looking...." He shrugged his shoulders trying not to make it seem like a big deal that he liked her eyes, he found then more interesting than his boring old green ones. When Aleyha suggested that he could have girl he wanted he glared at her before he crossed his arms over his chest and snorted loudly. "I don't want other girls...so I could care less if I could get them or not." Honestly he was having a hard enough time trying to figure out what he thought about Aleyha, by god he didn't need more drama from girls.

"Well...you should go." Theodore once again turned a light shade of red, he wasn't sure why he wanted her to show up so bad, but for some reason he felt like the ball would really stink if she wasn't there to keep him company or something. Even just having her there to bug felt like it would cheer him up, he just need...no wanted her to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back