Waiting for Mike

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was distrught about what happened to Els. She had to go away so suddenly and she never did what she promised. She knew that it wasn't his fault but she also knew that Mike braking up with her was the final straw. Zazuka couldn't do anything about what was wrong in Ellie's life but she could do something about Mike. She had been studing the jinxes that they had been practecing in DADA and now needed someone to practice them on.

Zazuka knew that it wasn't allowed in school grounds but she thought if there where no professors around who would know. She waited for Mike around the corner from the Tranfigurations classroom wand ready to shoot a Trip Jinx at him the moment she saw him. She saw a shadow and murmered the spell under her breath so no would hear her.

Mike had just been dismissed from his transfiguration lesson. Ellie had flown to Scotland, to live with her family. Mike turned the corner and...

Zazuka didn't know weather her Trip Jinx hit it's mark or not but she came out from her hiding place and smiled wide. "Were doing jinxes in DADA. Congradulations Mike your my new practice dummy." She said brightly. It was ment to be a fake sweetness but it was impossible to fake what she was.

"Well done " Mike retorted " Great to see that your spell is working, but I think you need to tune your aim " Mike said, grinning.

Zazuka nodded while biting her lip. She heard a poor first year fall as a result of her jinx. "Well I know it works now. Oh I have all year to work that out now I have another one that I've wanted to see done." She said while florishing her wand. She muttered the spell and aimed it at Mike. It was the Ear-Leeking jinx they had just learned about. She saw a picture of it but she wanted to see it in person. She waited to see if the leeks would grow in his ears like it said in the book.

But Mike was one step ahead of Zuka, his wand my his side "Protego", Mike said, the spell Zuka said was rebounded.

Zazuka was surpised. She thought she was the fastest defender in the year. Oh well back to work. "Just wait I'll see that jinx yet." She said snaping her fingers. She had really wanted to see the effects. And the fact that Mike would be walking around with leeks in his ears for the next few houres wouldn't have drakened her day earther. "Nice defece charm by the way." She said with a sigh.

"Oh no problem, thanks" Mike said sarcastically, "Anyway, you keep practicing " You need it Mike thought to himself.

A straingly angry sensation came though her. Zazuka never got angry. She let it go though. She was going to get him with one of her jinxes yet but for now she had other things to attend to. "Have you seen Andy any where? I have to talk to her." She said as pleasently as she could.

Mike could tell Zuka was getting frustrated, " Tes I do know, but why should I tell you ? Youve been trying to jinx me" Mike said childishly.

Zazuka smiled brightly. "Oh that. Well I thought it should be your punishment if I test some jinxes out on you. I get the practice with the added bonus of make you look ridiculose." She said laughing into her hand. "And telling me where Andy is has nothing to do with this so there is no reason for you not to tell is there?" She said her finger up as if she where making a point.

"But why should I tell you where Andy is, if your trying to jinx me?" Mike asked,

Zazuka put her hands behind her back and gave him her most brillent of smiles. "I don't have a reason for you to tell but then agian you don't have a reson not to tell exsept that I'm trying to jinx you and that not really a reason at all because it has nothing to do with the reason why I'm trying to jinx you if you with hold the information from me I will just go on my marry way and try to find her on my own but I want to hear it from you and save myself a few minutes but if you don't want to tell me over a silly grudg over a jinx that didn't even hit you that entierly your choice." She said all in on breath. It was all ment to confuse him with how fast she was talking. She knew that there where soppoed to be some pauses in there somewhere but she didn't feel like puting them in at the moment.

"No the reason, you want to jinx me is because of what happened between Ellie and I" Mike said, understanding what Zuka had said, well most of it.

Zazuka nodded. "Actually I want to make you into my personal Jinx test dummy but your faster than I thought. It is for making Ellie cry though." She said nodding at her words.

"To be honest, I think that you should keep out of what happened between me and Ellie" Mike said.

Zazuka bit her lip. "Well I would if she where here to do it herself but since she is not than I will do it for her. This should bring her some happynss in the dreary situation that she's in. Oh well, I'll get you next time I soppose." She said then sighed. She collected her things from the corner she had been hiding in and started to go off to Ravenclaw Tower. She would have to figure out a way to catch Mike. She would use a full body bind but then where would the fun be? That's what she thought anyway.

"It doesnt matter, if she is here or not, if she wants to contact me then she can send an owl or something" Mike said. "It doesnt concern you" Mike said bluntly.

Zazuka looked back over her shoulder. "Normally you would be right." She said and gave him a puzzling smile. She again took a chance to be cryptic where there was no call for it. She gave him an overly flashy wave good-bye as she turned away from him again.

"And what do you mean by normally. What makes this an exception" asked Mike enquiringly.

Zazuka mearly grined mystriosly. "Are you going to insist on following? I already made my attempt at jinxing you and you have made it quite cleare that you don't want me involved." She said. She really didn't want him to leave her alone but she sounded a bit like it.

"And am I following you?" Mike asked. "No, Im going to the common room" Mike said, and picked his bag up off the floor, swinging it on his shoulder, and started to walk away.

Zazuka shook her head. "Gryffendor tower is that way." She said pointing at another starecase. She laughed into her hand and turned to leave again. It seemed he got confused when he was upset. It was a good thing to know.

"Nope you can get to the seventh floor this way, there is a secret passage, which I happen to know the password to" Mike, said smuggly.

Zazuka looked up thinking. "One would have though I would have cought that with how much I wonder the school. Oh well. Then again only you seem to have the password so it must be a map thing or something like that." She said. It was true. She had her own passage that lead from the Ravenclaw tower stright to the astronomy tower so she didn't have to take all those stares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back