• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Waiting for Bruin and Heath

"I'll walk with her since I'm a huffelpuff" Maddiie stampered a bit.
 
"Umm, I think it must be over there somewhere...", Bruin said as shone his flashlight towards the far wall. "I think it might have hit me in the chest when you first fell down..." Bruin walked slowly forward, fanning the flashlight back and forth and caught a glimpse of a wand nestled in a crack between two stones. He bent over, picked it up, and handed it to Fia . "I suppose you could've Achoooied it to you magically, but like I always say...nothing tops the Coppertop!"
 
Heath stepped forward, he had remained silent for the last while "Hey Bruin, if Fia's just heading back to Hufflepuff how 'bout me and you head down to the pitch and throw a quaffle around until Fia feels up to hanging out again"
 
Back
Top