Waiting for a friend

She sighed contently, gazing over the water, her bare feet still submersed. "Yeah. About the same here. I'm doing ok though." She smiled. "Better now that your here."

Cameron's smile split into a grin as all of a sudden he talked Tamara's ribs with his fingers tickling the life out of her.

Tamara shreaked with laughter, high pitch and harsh to the ears. "STOP!" She laughed uncontrolibly."Stop,stop,STOP!" She tried to wingle away but to no avail. She was at the mercy of his agial fingers. Her shreaks of laughter filled the air.

Tamara kissed back and then pulled away playfully pieved."That was mean." She stuck her toung out at him.

Cameron frowned at her.. and showed his true nature.. his blue.. deep slightly tearful puppy dog eyes.. tears forming around just the edges of them when he said in a weak disjointed tone ".. i .. im sorry"

She sighed. 'Oh why did he have to be so cute!' She leaned forward. "Relax silly. I'm only kidding." She peaked his cheek.

Tamara screamed. "NO! Stop." In an attempt to get away she launch herself at him hoping to tople him over.

Tamara shreiked once more. They had to be attacting some one attention with so much noise. "STOP!!!!!!" Tears streamed out of her eyes.

Her laughter slowly subsided. She wiped away the tears. "Of course silly. After all it's hard to be sad when some one is tickling you."

"If someone were to tickle you at the wrong time.. like when you were really sad.. it might make u cry" Cameron explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back