Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After some initial success, Eugene had asked a few of the people at the ravenclaw table about who his next rose was for and they instructed him with some ease who it was for. A hufflepuff like him. So he went to that table and did the same as with the ravenclaw table, walking up it and periodically asking, "Lillian Lockwood?" he hoped he'd find her soon or she'd tell him where to go.

Lily was eating a light lunch when she heard her name. She looked up, surprised. "Yes?"

Eugene grinned happily at the girl who responded, "I have a rose for you!" he told her, he took out the yellow rose and then fumbled a little to get the note that went with it. "Here you are,"

Dear Lily
It feels strange to be writing you a rose message again after everything. But I hope you know I cherish your presence in my life so deeply. I've never known anyone like you, and I'm so grateful to be friends with you again.
Clifton

Lily smiled. "Oh, thank you," She took the rose, smiling softly before setting it on the table. She opened the note, reading it over. Her smile slowly faded and her heart fluttered in a familiar way in her chest. She let out a soft breath, bringing a hand up to cover her lips. "Oh, goodness," She breathed, her cheeks flushing a deep crimson. Oh, Clifton. Lily swallowed nervously before turning a shaky smile to the boy. "Really, thank you dear," she spoke again.

Eugene smiled at the girl, she seemed to have a moment reading the note and though it seemed okay, or good, he wasn't too sure. "You okay bro?" he was quite sure how to read the emotions the girl had, she was thanking him again so he had to assume it was good. "No problem! That's my job today rose deliverer extraordinaire!"

Lily took a deep breath and nodded at him. "Yes, I'm alright. Here," She reached under the table to where she had stored her muffin basket, pulling out a few and offering them to him. "These are freshly made, take a few," she offered.

Eugene's face broke into a wide smile as she assured him that she was okay. "Sweet as!" he then looked at the muffin basket and grinned. Especially as just as he'd been about to ask if he could have two she said a few. He grabbed a couple and put them in the basket before grabbing one more and immediately biting into it. "Thanks bro! Did you make these or did those elf-thingys do it?"

Lily giggled softly, keeping the note close to herself. "I made them myself. I'll probably make another batch soon, you can have the rest if you'd like," She told him, picking up the basket and offering it out. There were maybe half a dozen muffins left.

Eugene felt tempted to take more and then shook his head, "nah bro, it's fine," he said, "But thanks!" he added quickly with a bright smile. "I should keep going! More deliveries to do," he told her, he looked at the next name on his list and then back at her. "Do you have any idea where I might find Samantha Jacobs?" he asked before taking another bite of the muffin.

Lily nodded, setting the basket back under the table. She looked up as he asked about Sam and nodded. "Oh, I know her, she's my brothers girlfriend," she thought about his question. "She is a Hufflepuff prefect, have you tried their common room?" She asked, giving him a small smile.

Eugene nodded as she gave him a little tip. "I'll go there first!" he told her, before taking another bite of his muffin and heading off to find the next person he needed to give a rose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back