OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
Dederick Cullen wouldn't say he was one for fighting. Matter of fact, he stood away from those who would set him off, but Seth Makwa had it coming. It was within COmC corridors that everything just happen from a misunderstanding. Seth had pushed Dederick by accident, while Dederick had been release from class with the rest of the fourth years, who'd always avoid the likes of Cullen no matter what. But Seth didn't know him well or enough to push him on accident like he did. It's like a signal, no matter where you are or who you are, avoid Cullen at all time. It was mostly him swinging arms that made him angry, though he knew he was wrong for giving Seth that bloody nose. But his right eye had suffered the same faith, instead of bloody however, it was more swollen and purple.

They both were snagged right of the back by ComC professor. Dederick gritted his teeth after explaining what happen over and over again. No use came to it. The professor had enough, he dismissed them, but before he did he had the most brutal punishment ever. They had to meet him tonight to clean up the dropping of a few magical creatures that dwell in the forest. He had no choice but to agree. In a couple hours he would be working with Seth, force into labor till the next dusk of dawn.

Hours later, Dederick made his way towards the edge of the forest. A lantern already lit ahead of him, he knew immediately it was the professor. Now all they had to wait for Seth to come along, he would have to bare a night with these two. As much as he hated human contact, Dederick for himself to just go along with it till it was all over.

Cullen. Seth knew the name well and also the reputation of the young hot head of the fourth years, Seth knew most of the larger families in the area and of the school because he knew the importance of connections. Durmstrang was almost like a military boarding school, in the regards that all students that attendent were skilled and unstable but needed structure to become perfect. Most kids had some form of a problem whether it was attitude or anger or something far worse , all those graduate however became something great with more control of their problem then when they started. So it was no surprise that bumping into Cullen would blow a fuse, what was surprising was the punch to the nose that ignited a rather nasty fight between the two. Many people steered clear of cullen because it was rumored that he was a werewolf but it had not been confirmed by anyone yet due to the dangers it my cause to the one who found out. Seth was not a fan of mythical creaures in general and was a firm believ of the idea that only pureblood should beallowed the use of magic however withe the bloodlines so water down Seth had to see the benefits of allowing haf bloods and mixed bloods the right to use magic, he even found some mudbloods worthy as well but to those who had creature blood like giants gobline veelas and werewolf Seth could not treat equally. At least mudbloods kept within their own race.

As punishment Seth was required to help the professor and the mutt in the forest for the evening. Seth had fixed his nose and then dressed in fresh clothes as he headed out to the meeting location. Seth did not need a lantern for he was a seventh year and was skilled with his wand. Seth held his wand high and cast lumos as he head toward the forest. When Seth arrived he bowe to the professor" good evening professor!" Seth said in a well mannered tone, but with a look of pure disgust he turned to cullen and "Mutt!".

Dederick smirked, words were always going around about him being a werewolf. Though this rumor was never confirmed and the professor very much kept it quiet around Drumstrang no matter what. Seth was trying to get another skin, he wouldn't react to someone calling him that even if it did pissed him off. Dederick pretty much knew how to control his temper when it came to name calling. It was the human contact he didn't like very much, besides Seth had a reputation just the same. Something Dederick wasn't very fond of and one of the reason why he had punch him in the first place. "Mutt? I don't see your mother here Makwa" Dederick responded with a coy smile. He smooth the collar of his shirt (still in uniform) than ruffle his shaggy hair. "Its not nice calling her a b!tch" he added with a snicker.

Seth brushed the comment off as if it was a stray hair and turned his attention toward the boy fully as he stuck his hand in his pocket and smirked. "Run home to daddy, oh wait daddy is dead isnt he pup!And if we are going to talk about mothers we can talk about yours..." Seth said in a calm but cold voice, "You are below me pup and so do not tempt me or I will take you down without blinking. I am better than you in every way and you are nothing but scum on my shoe... rowf.." Seth turned to the professor, "So can we get this going or are we going to be out here waiting for the pup here to shift?" Seth said to the shock of the professor, the older man walked foward and drew his wand and held it under Seth chin. "Makwa you maybe better than Cullen but you are not better than me so keep it up and you will be serving more detentions with me and trust me I will not make it pleasant!" the professor said with a snarl as he turned towards cullen to lay into him a little as well. The professor then stepped foward and began telling them what thier punishment was going to be tonight.

OOCOut of Character:
I will let you handle the professor reprimanding you for your remarks, and allow you to set up our punishment lol twin!!!

"How dare you talk about my father, you have no right to talk about my father" Dederick gritted his teeth, he was close to wanting to tear this boy into pieces. This guy really knew how to dig into his skin, and not even know him at that. Stupid school never can keep anything hidden, no students secret ever
secured, but they wouldn't. Whoever told Seth, was telling more than what he needed to know. Dederick grabbed for his wand, but before he could cast a curse at Seth.

The professor stop him just in the neck of time. Professor Holt grabbed Dederick by the collar and with his wand he order for him to put it down. Professor Holt can be nice but he's been highly upset since these two boys started to act up around his corridors. He ought ring their necks for this, though he did summoned their wands in hand before Dederick continued his assault. "There will be no wands use tonight for the both of ye! Here you both are!" he shoved two buckets right into their chest with enough force to get the picture. "Tell down you will be picking up anything detailed left behind from the any creatures that surrounds this forest!" he lead them away into the forest, following a twig path he set for them to follow and come back. "You will know when your finish when the sun comes up, you will work with the dimlights of fireflys. I would've given ye wand, but I don't trust you enough to kill ye self! Understand? Good" Professor Holt spin around leaving the boys behind, he would be camping out by the edge of the forest so they shouldn't have much to worry. "One last thing, don't get eaten" he barked out in laughter as his voice trailed away, the boys now left behind.
Cullen turn to Makwa, with the old metal pail he already wanted to do something much more worst than collecting details, whatever the hell that is. "Dumwit' should do away with you and just collect you instead" Dederick smirked. Inside the pail were gloves, a shovel, that's it. Dederick couldn't believe it, damn Makwa.

Holt was not Seth favorite professor in the world and was the worse of all the professors to serve detention with, now he was stuck out here to collect animal droppings until sunrise. Seth was not looking foward to the hard labor he was about to endure. Seth spat in the direction of Cullen as the younger man continued with his empty threats "Pup listen I can still lay you out with or with out my wand so don't tempt me.O Sth said as pulled the gloves on and rolled up his sleeves and began walking looking for droppings.

Dederick just about had enough with this idiot, whom seem to know nothing about him. Or what he can or can not do. His temper kept rising till he drop the pail right on the ground before him. "What are you talking about when you say pup? What are you saying or what are you meaning when you say it?" his left eye started to flicker as he rolled his jaw a little to lock in place, keeping his threatening eyes on the boy who he wouldn't mind putting him out of misery. No one suppose to know what he is or any strings of information about him. Dederick had a lot of self control to hold back, one false move and he would be taking out Seth Makwa down into the dirt where he belong.

OOCOut of Character:
just to be aware twin, no one suppose to know he's a werewolf, but I like the concepts of false rumors

Seth did not become one of the best in his class by sheer luck, he had the skill and the attitude to back it up. Seth had been egging the boy all night trying to see if he would loss his temper enough to cause him to make that one mistake that would help Seth confirm the rumors. So far the boy had not show any real sign that what Seth was saying was true until now, The boy seemed to go on the defensive as if he was gaurding something and it was that something that Seth wanted to know so he would have that power over the hotheaded Cullen. "You know what I am talking about Pup, Am I getting under your skin? Are you going to lose you control and shift?" Seth Said as he stood up and smiled a rather wicked grin at the boy as he drop more droppings in his pale.

Dederick could sense the mockery of the boys tone. He could tell enough, which told him to back down and whatever Seth knew were just rumors. If he had reacted to his words, Dederick would've stone cold his face to the ground till Seth could taste his own blood. It took a lot guts to hold back and relish those thougths of violence. Plus, Seth an idiot. He didn't have common knowledge of werewolves at all. How can one shift at command? If it were that easy, he would've been able to be less meaningful and hateful to the world, instead of being the monster he harvest inside. "Whatever, " he picked up his pail and walked away from Seth. If he had to be here all night with him, it were best he ignored him for now.

The response that he got from Cullen was rewarding enough for now and so he turned back around and began to shovel more crap. The forest was eeirly silent tonight which would have been peaceful but the forest was never this quite. Something was watching them and Seth could feel it, however whatever it was could not be as bad as spending the night with cullen and professor attitude, Seth had a less than a week to go till he blew this pop stand and soon enough he would be back to sandy beaches and awesome waves. Seth continued to work but he wished that the silence would be broken by something. "So cullen why did you hit me today anyway?" Seth ask trying to keep conversation.

"That's a dumb question to ask Makwa? Its like saying why mankind don't have war" Dederick replied dully picking up whatever mess he had to pick up in the forest. His view darken by the mesh of clouds. Not enough stars to lead him deeper into the forest. He reflected on natural instincts to lead him the way. He should know plenty enough to show him around here, with his nights alone at times. He practically lived in the forest instead of the school. Really. "You bump into me so I had to laid one on you. Ever heard of the word excuse me?" least he would say that. Dederick not that arrogant to a degree, he had lot of self control over his anger. He just fake it so they wouldn't know the truth. "Now tell me, why are you such in ass?"

" I am not an ass Pup, you don't know anything about me. I did not see you standing there and ran into you and before I could say anything you slugged me. I think that makes you the ass and me the saint as it should, I am more than you will ever be on your best day." Seth said with a scowl as he shoveled on, he was working up a sweat and so to cool off a little he took off his school robes and loosened his tie alittle. Seth was not use to manual labor and so it really was hard work for the pretty boy from hawaii.

"Yet I'm not the one here with an alter ego. Better than me on any day? What your kidding me right?" Dederick shook his head. "And if you keep calling me pup Seth, I'm gonna add a black eye to that snuff. Keep it up, I always like to let some stress out" he replied wondering away from the boy. He could feel his temper rising, like all it took was his words to get him going. Dederick kept holding himself just a little longer. Maybe Seth will stop, maybe not. He didn't want to fight with the boy,
Its just natural for guys to fight. Yet, being Dederick he tried his best to avoid Seth just a little longer. Maybe some more distant between them would do his blood some good. Well Seth's blood that is.

Seth smirked as he got under Cullens skin again,it was just to easy to get. The guy fired up and with Seth egging on the new nickname he was sure to making the boy just snap.Seth was sorry that he had angered the guy but he brought on himself when he got Seth thrown in detention. Seth was not a complete jerk he was just a little on the cocky side but that was just who he was and what he did, Everyone wanted him but no one can have him. Seth began to seat more and so he unbutton a few more buttons to his shirt revealing his beach body tan and surfer boy muscles. Who would not want to be with me, I am a freaking new age adonis! Seth said as he looked down at his body.

Seth turned his attentio back toward Cullen who was walking away and so Seth shouted loud enough for the hot head to hear "whatever you say pup your just mad because you wish you were me... or maybe you want to be with me! Is that it you like me don't you pup!" Seth laughed, back home him and his brother always teased each other about there man hood and sexuality and it always seemed to make things interesting.

OOCOut of Character:
Might godmode a bit twin, not sure. Just giving you a heads up

Dederick paused, hearing Seth's word. Oh now he's a faggot too, brilliant. He turn around looking at the older boy. "Well didn't know you roll that way, Seth..." Dederick laughed. He could used this an advantage over him. He looked at the boy, her shirt undone showing of what he had to showcase. Dederick had a weird reaction to that, he pretty much spat at Seth direction. He didn't want to waste his time anymore. "Your going to Pay for that" he said while he walked up to Dederick, with a swift hook to Seth's jawline he snuffed him again. "Pay you ever saw the likes of me.." he force another fist to Seth's lower rip cage, practically ripping away the rest of his shirt. "Come on Makwa! Give me what you got! Call me pup one more time..." he gritted his teeth, spraying from his mouth wildly.

Here it went again Seth was hit by Cullen for the second time in one day but at least Seth was ready for it and as the second landed Seth stumbled back a few steps before righting himself after the attack. Seth had been in plenty of fights in his life and would be in plwnty more in the years to come and so he had learned to take a punch. Seth looked up and smiled as spat a mouthful of the metallic blood out of his mouth and shook out of his now destroyed shirt.Seth had a light sheen to his almost perfect body which had been toned to meet the physical demands of the waves back home. He was tanned. But that was because he was anative to th islands and so he was a trueblood hawian through and through.

"So you like to play rough do you pup! Well we can play dirty if you are down like that and as for what I like it is more like who likes me and I can see it in your eyes you want me dontcha?" Seth said in a smug superior way for he knew if he did not throw a punch it would be Cullen in trouble not him.

OOCOut of Character:
easy with the word usage. Don't want to offend and as for godmodding it is okay this time but defiantely leave. Seth a chance to defend himself from anymore hits rofl
Lol :)

OOCOut of Character:
Yeah I know but its not realistic if you can't be hateful and of course but I'm godmoding against sorry :D
Arial always took shelter in the forest, no matter what. It could be the darkest of night or the earliest of morning, Arial took shelter in the forest. Its the only place in this school she felt accepted. None judge here, none bother. Tonight she took shelter after being brutally offended by Sunako and her brother. She could still feel the pain they caused her just four hours ago, she felt her body weak. Though she force herself to walk deeper into the forest, if she walked more there's a chance she could find a new shelter? Perhaps someway to runaway from this school. Arial deeply thought of that, but her mind snapped out of thoughts. She could hear some cursing in a distant. Arial hadn't had the guts to check it, but she did. When she saw two boys fighting, she kept quiet, watching like a silent audience. Her eyes widen with fear for the both of them, till she saw something happen between the two. She closed her eyes, wished she hadn't been there to witness this. Arial ran the other way, till a professor Hoult just as she were fleeing. "Young lady what were you doing out here this late at night!" he barked at her, Arial closed her eyes once more, wishing away the image she just saw just in minutes again. "N-n-nothing professor, just taking a walk, T-T-to get rid of stress" she revealed, stumbling over her own words. The professor stop her from going further, he dragged her out the rest of the forest, he asked for her to stay here. He had to go back in and retrieve two boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back